Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:51 AM

Is extra-marital affair a sin?

"Our" problem lies in the deeply regrettable fact that whatever be the issue, we tend to drag 'religion' into the limelight. As for example, this particular thread was conferred the title 'Is Extra-Marital Affair A Sin?' and Lo & Behold: "Christians, Muslims & Hindus" were immediately brought into limelight. Sometimes, I get confused as to what to think of myself first: "A Human Being" OR "A Hindu"? :smile:

As for 'Manoj', I think that's a question you should be asking 'your own self' instead of 'others' around you. And if I appreciate what 'LadyWind7' had to say to you (which, incidentally I do), then I'd 'suggest' you to discuss this issue with your wife & if she feels (out of her own volition) that her husband (you) are free to go in for an extra-marital affair, then 'we' are NOT here to judge that as a SIN. I mean why should we?laugh

However, you should remember to be JUST & FAIR in 'that' deal. If she does allow you to enter such a relationship, then you should also have the 'courage' and 'heart' (more appropriately: "BALLS OF STEEL"bigsmile) to accept her extra-marital affair too. (You know what I mean)

And just in case, you wish to keep such a relationship in the dark (i.e. in utter secrecy from your wife), then it would be reasonable for you to:

(a) Ask yourself whether such an 'act' is a 'crime' or otherwise (instead of seeking public opinion)

(b) Be mentally prepared to admit the fact that it could also have been your 'wife' in a clandestine extra-marital relationship.

Good Luck To You!:smile:

As for 'Manoj', I think that's a question you should be asking 'your own self' instead of 'others' around you. And if I appreciate what 'LadyWind7' had to say to you (which, incidentally I do), then I'd 'suggest' you to discuss this issue with your wife & if she feels (out of her own volition) that her husband (you) are free to go in for an extra-marital affair, then 'we' are NOT here to judge that as a SIN. I mean why should we?

That really has no connection to that which is being discussed here. Doesn't matter if they agree it's "ok" to step out. And no "we" don't get to judge anything as a sin, God has told us what is sin already. And this would be in fact a sin. It would be adultery no matter if the two partners agree for it to happen. It may be "ok" between the two, but in a sanctified marriage by God it's not "ok".

I am so confused. I thought the OT was done away. over no good for us.

haven't you watched Adam Sandlers " Little Nicki"?

His brothers came to earth from Hell and one became a Priest. His congregation loved him.

remember his famous words from the Pulpit? " Let The Sin Begin? The people loved him. He filled the church.

I thought this was your NT Teachings?

It is done away with, nobody mentioned anything about the OT, not in the latter posts of the thread anyways.

remember his famous words from the Pulpit? " Let The Sin Begin? The people loved him. He filled the church.

Please do elaborate.

1st you always talk about the OT being done away. so sin must of been done away also.

2nd it is from a movie. that I see as the OT being done away ,, Hense sin so his part in the movie when he said from the pulpit on sunday morning " Let the sin begin" is the OT being done away. How do we pick and choose what sin is? I believe 1st John says what it is.

That's what entirely the NT teaches bout, what Jesus spent his life teaching us. Sin isn't "part" of the OT. Sin is disobedience, that's plainly what the word means.

I did not know that. you could not sin in the OT. that's so interesting

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:54 PM

"Our" problem lies in the deeply regrettable fact that whatever be the issue, we tend to drag 'religion' into the limelight. As for example, this particular thread was conferred the title 'Is Extra-Marital Affair A Sin?' and Lo & Behold: "Christians, Muslims & Hindus" were immediately brought into limelight. Sometimes, I get confused as to what to think of myself first: "A Human Being" OR "A Hindu"? :smile:

As for 'Manoj', I think that's a question you should be asking 'your own self' instead of 'others' around you. And if I appreciate what 'LadyWind7' had to say to you (which, incidentally I do), then I'd 'suggest' you to discuss this issue with your wife & if she feels (out of her own volition) that her husband (you) are free to go in for an extra-marital affair, then 'we' are NOT here to judge that as a SIN. I mean why should we?laugh

However, you should remember to be JUST & FAIR in 'that' deal. If she does allow you to enter such a relationship, then you should also have the 'courage' and 'heart' (more appropriately: "BALLS OF STEEL"bigsmile) to accept her extra-marital affair too. (You know what I mean)

And just in case, you wish to keep such a relationship in the dark (i.e. in utter secrecy from your wife), then it would be reasonable for you to:

(a) Ask yourself whether such an 'act' is a 'crime' or otherwise (instead of seeking public opinion)

(b) Be mentally prepared to admit the fact that it could also have been your 'wife' in a clandestine extra-marital relationship.

As for 'Manoj', I think that's a question you should be asking 'your own self' instead of 'others' around you. And if I appreciate what 'LadyWind7' had to say to you (which, incidentally I do), then I'd 'suggest' you to discuss this issue with your wife & if she feels (out of her own volition) that her husband (you) are free to go in for an extra-marital affair, then 'we' are NOT here to judge that as a SIN. I mean why should we?

That really has no connection to that which is being discussed here. Doesn't matter if they agree it's "ok" to step out. And no "we" don't get to judge anything as a sin, God has told us what is sin already. And this would be in fact a sin. It would be adultery no matter if the two partners agree for it to happen. It may be "ok" between the two, but in a sanctified marriage by God it's not "ok".

His brothers came to earth from Hell and one became a Priest. His congregation loved him.

It is done away with, nobody mentioned anything about the OT, not in the latter posts of the thread anyways.

Please do elaborate.

1st you always talk about the OT being done away. so sin must of been done away also.

2nd it is from a movie. that I see as the OT being done away ,, Hense sin so his part in the movie when he said from the pulpit on sunday morning " Let the sin begin" is the OT being done away. How do we pick and choose what sin is? I believe 1st John says what it is.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:47 PM
Mark 3:32 - And a multitude was sitting about him; and they say unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee. And he answereth them, and saith, Who is my mother and my brethren? And looking round on them that sat round about him, he saith, Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

what was Yahshua's will? Was it hundreds of years later he did his fathers will or right then and their? who is his brother?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:54 AM

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/06/15 10:54 PM

Easter was intentionally put in for Passover. 29 times is Pasha (translated Passover the NT 28 times. only one time is it translated Easter. so yes Traditions of men because the religious leaders are the ones who changed it to Easter. Man not Yahweh. That does make it a Tradition of men who hold men Higher than Yahweh's commandments.

This can not be so. As "Easter" and "Passover" are two totally different things entirely. Sorry if I've already made this post as I thought I had but didn't see it through the thread. But anyways, Easter is the resurrection of Jesus Christ and Passover is when the Jews were freed from the Egyptians. Two entirely different celebrations, reasoning, meaning, purpose, ect.

The exact date in itself as when it's celebrated, might have been stolen. As there is absolutely no way to know/verify the precise day Jesus was born. All we can know is the general time period it occurred.
But the entire celebration in itself has absolutely no connection to one another, so one could not have even possibly been stolen from the other in either order.

It is quite amazing to as Yahshua is our example and yet his example we refuse.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/06/15 03:34 AM

http://www.celebtricity.com/couple-arrested-for-selling-tickets-to-heaven/#

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/06/15 02:20 AM
Easter was intentionally put in for Passover. 29 times is Pasha (translated Passover the NT 28 times. only one time is it translated Easter. so yes Traditions of men because the religious leaders are the ones who changed it to Easter. Man not Yahweh. That does make it a Tradition of men who hold men Higher than Yahweh's commandments.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 04/03/15 07:30 AM

Well Cheechako, did You bother to read the versus I've posted ?

I'd actually recommend that You read the versus following and previous to these references as well.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I've often wondered about how or why an Almighty God would see-fit to incarcerate Souls to time-indefinite, till I read something in the Quran that seemed to put it all into perspective.

(Surah 32: 10-14)

You see, to the same extent Mankind choses to forget about God in this life... God will permit the Angels to forget about those who were never mindful or grateful to the True God.

I think the key to understanding eternal punishment, is to determine if man has an immortal soul. The Bible says the soul can die James 5:20. The Bible says, man is mortal, your soul is mortal. Immortality is a gift from God that you have to earn. Only those who keep the commandments of God will be given immortality.Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.

King David is Dead and knows nothing. Has his name been forgotten? He will not come back to life?

questions are answer chronologically.

1. Depends on who you speak to.
2. Depends on God's judgement on the person in itself

What does either of those two questions have anything to do specifically with the discussion at hand?

Further more, Ecclesiastes 9:5 is old testament. Old covenant. The only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ. One could be a total entire saint and follow exactly every law of the scriptures. But if they do not believe Jesus Christ to be Lord and savior, our God, their actions and faith therein are in vein.

Ecclesiastes and the entire covenant therein is entirely fulfilled, completed, finished, and has no more power over us. It has no baring on us anymore, has no power, has no authority, has nothing to do with us at all in any way shape or form. Yes we are mortal, we were born to die naturally so to speak. But that is why God offers eternal life through his sacrifice he made for us on the cross. Again our salvation or anything of relevance today has absolutely nothing to do with Ecclesiastes 9:5

Again yes were are now mortal since the fall of mankind from the Garden. But that is why Jesus came and offered himself so we could have eternal life and return to that paradise we were once ment to reside in.

I was asking about this..

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.

So what u r saying every one is the OT is lost. Is this what u r saying. No grace in the OT?

There was no grace in the OT, that's the difference between the old covenant and the new. The old, one was saved by works, it was an eye for an eye. In the new covenant we are saved by faith, by God's almighty grace and love. There is nothing greater you can do then what Jesus already has done for us on the cross.

King David did not receive grace. Lot is not called Righteous Lot in the NT. I must of missed something. Since Jesus I hear was god and he had to correct things then he sinned because he made a mistake. Yep no grace for anyone

Because Lot wasn't righteous, there is only one that is righteous and that is Jesus Christ. Any bit of our righteousness is only purely through Jesus Christ and because of what he has done for us and not of what we have done.

Please do be more specific in the reference to King David, verses perhaps as to not have a misunderstanding on what you are referencing.

apparently Peter did not understand

2 Peter 2 7

7And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: KJV

their is a lot about Yahshua's Grandfather. The root of Jesse , King David. Prove all things. Shalom

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 04/03/15 06:35 AM

I'd actually recommend that You read the versus following and previous to these references as well.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I've often wondered about how or why an Almighty God would see-fit to incarcerate Souls to time-indefinite, till I read something in the Quran that seemed to put it all into perspective.

You see, to the same extent Mankind choses to forget about God in this life... God will permit the Angels to forget about those who were never mindful or grateful to the True God.

I think the key to understanding eternal punishment, is to determine if man has an immortal soul. The Bible says the soul can die James 5:20. The Bible says, man is mortal, your soul is mortal. Immortality is a gift from God that you have to earn. Only those who keep the commandments of God will be given immortality.Ecclesiastes 9:5

King David is Dead and knows nothing. Has his name been forgotten? He will not come back to life?

What does either of those two questions have anything to do specifically with the discussion at hand?

Further more, Ecclesiastes 9:5 is old testament. Old covenant. The only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ. One could be a total entire saint and follow exactly every law of the scriptures. But if they do not believe Jesus Christ to be Lord and savior, our God, their actions and faith therein are in vein.

Ecclesiastes and the entire covenant therein is entirely fulfilled, completed, finished, and has no more power over us. It has no baring on us anymore, has no power, has no authority, has nothing to do with us at all in any way shape or form. Yes we are mortal, we were born to die naturally so to speak. But that is why God offers eternal life through his sacrifice he made for us on the cross. Again our salvation or anything of relevance today has absolutely nothing to do with Ecclesiastes 9:5

Again yes were are now mortal since the fall of mankind from the Garden. But that is why Jesus came and offered himself so we could have eternal life and return to that paradise we were once ment to reside in.

So what u r saying every one is the OT is lost. Is this what u r saying. No grace in the OT?

There was no grace in the OT, that's the difference between the old covenant and the new. The old, one was saved by works, it was an eye for an eye. In the new covenant we are saved by faith, by God's almighty grace and love. There is nothing greater you can do then what Jesus already has done for us on the cross.

King David did not receive grace. Lot is not called Righteous Lot in the NT. I must of missed something. Since Jesus I hear was god and he had to correct things then he sinned because he made a mistake. Yep no grace for anyone

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:41 AM

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 04/02/15 05:38 AM

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:52 AM

I can not find it but I remember reading a study by I believe it was the university of Michigan who did a study on the melting point of animal fat in the Human body.

What they found was the melting point to flush beef fat from your body was 101 degrees. They said that beef fat would start flushing out of your viens after 20 minutes of arobic exersize or hard work.

pork fat your internal temp would have to be at 105 degrees and this would only happen if you were almost deathly sick. This study did not make it on your nightly news. IMO the pork industry is very powerful.

Fat is digested with Enzymes in the Body,NOT melted!

really animal fat does not have a point where it dissolves. guess the frying pan must have something else in it

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:38 AM

I can not find it but I remember reading a study by I believe it was the university of Michigan who did a study on the melting point of animal fat in the Human body.

What they found was the melting point to flush beef fat from your body was 101 degrees. They said that beef fat would start flushing out of your viens after 20 minutes of arobic exersize or hard work.

pork fat your internal temp would have to be at 105 degrees and this would only happen if you were almost deathly sick. This study did not make it on your nightly news. IMO the pork industry is very powerful.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 03/29/15 11:05 PM

I am a christian but i don't choose a partner by religion.
1cornithian6:14 "be ye not equally yoke wither unbelievers...." it's not BEING engaged to the person is important, but how Christ-like you will be thereafter.

Ezra 9 and 10 has a lot to say on the subject. Yet we do see Yahshua talk about the only way out of a Marriage that was from the beginning. deep subject

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 03/29/15 10:52 PM

Are You sure it's the Bacon You like and not the Smoking and Curing process, instead ?

I dare anybody to eat a slab of Bacon that hasn't been Smoked or Cured or Spiced at-all !

You'd be surprised to know just how-much of a process is needed to make it palatable.

u r so right. I quit eating pork in 1990 and when I smell pork cooking it really stinks. But u can get used to the smell of anything and it will smell good.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 03/27/15 01:59 AM

what about that plane crash incident where they had no choice but to eat the flesh of their dead co-passengers...

good question . I would see it as survival with no choice and choose life. I would not choose to do it.

Just as I would not choose to eat a pig as Swine and Humans internally are very similar so eating pig to me is Cannibalism.

Science is now raising pigs for organ transplants for hearts , livers, kidneys, lungs as our bodies will accept them. I know of no other animal this is true from. So maybe we evolved from pigs?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 03/26/15 02:15 AM
is Cannibalism ok?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 03/18/15 05:19 AM

Dear Milesoftheusa,

In Acts 20: verse 16 we plainly read that Paul was making haste to get to Jerusalem for the Festival Of Pentecost.

He disembarks a boat with cargo at the causeway of Tyre and is sternly warned by fellow disciples not to go to Jerusalem. He gets back onto a boat and proceeds to Ptolemais. He walks from there to Caesarea and entered into the house of Philip, where again, he receives still yet more prophetic warnings. Paul, is still not dissuaded from his journey to Jerusalem for the Festival Of Pentecost. (Acts 21: 3-14)

I am not fully acquainted with all the rituals that would be performed at Pentecost and whether-or-not the specific vows of a Nazarene's subsequently ending their Nazarene-ship were at Pentecost.

Paul is noticed by the Jewish community and is harassed till Roman civil authority come and arrest him. Paul is allowed to speak from a stair-case over the furious crowd and after his grand testimony he's carried up the stair-case to the safety of the soldiers quarters. Every other attempt to address the crowd is met with opposition till an assassination-pack is made to kill Paul. (Acts 23: 10-15)

Paul is kept safe with a massive escort back to Caesarea, where he is question by Governor Felix. In pursuit, the High Priest Ananias with some older men follow, and there, Paul is accused of being from a sect of Nazarenes at Acts 24: 5+6.

Dare I ask Milesofusa, are You a member of the Church Of The Nazarene?

Shalom.

I do not consider myself from a sect. I consider myself or call myself a Yahwist. Really just try to follow Yahshua's example.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 03/11/15 08:47 PM

Old covenant laws is what was fulfilled when Jesus gave us a new covenant signed in his blood.

Seems there's no mention of beastiality specifically in the new testament as far as I'm aware. But as God has explained for two to be married before sexual actions are done that would rule animals out as one can not marry an animal.

Is a sin as God has told not to do such things. But don't quite grasp what you're asking about it being fulfilled? Please do elaborate.

Is this a sin? Was this Fulfilled?

A man was arrested early morning on Tuesday, March 10, after he was caught in the act of sexually assaulting a cow in Barangay Biga Dos, Silang, Cavite.

Silang police said 46-year-old Andy Loyola was caught around 5 a.m. having sex with a cow, which was initially reported by its owner, Rustico Carlo, as missing.

Loyola was believed to be under the influence of illegal drugs when he was arrested. Police noted that various drug paraphernalia and several sachets containing suspected shabu were also seized from the suspect.

The suspect is now detained at the Silang municipal jail.

He is facing charges of violating Republic Act 8485, as amended by RA 10631, otherwise known as the Animal Welfare Act.

Authorities later revealed that Loyola had also sexually asssaulted two other cows in different areas in Cavite. -a report by Eric Dastas, dzMM

.https://anc.yahoo.com/news/man-in-cavite-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-a-cow-030725220.html

The Law was fulfilled and having sex with animals is OT. I hear the Law was fulfilled all the time. Just wondering how we determine what is what?

Ahh thiers Humor in everything.

Just pointing out how we pick and choose. I prefer the whole testament. That heaven and Earth are still here. Math 5

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 03/11/15 06:57 AM

Is a sin as God has told not to do such things. But don't quite grasp what you're asking about it being fulfilled? Please do elaborate.

Is this a sin? Was this Fulfilled?

A man was arrested early morning on Tuesday, March 10, after he was caught in the act of sexually assaulting a cow in Barangay Biga Dos, Silang, Cavite.

Silang police said 46-year-old Andy Loyola was caught around 5 a.m. having sex with a cow, which was initially reported by its owner, Rustico Carlo, as missing.

Loyola was believed to be under the influence of illegal drugs when he was arrested. Police noted that various drug paraphernalia and several sachets containing suspected shabu were also seized from the suspect.

The suspect is now detained at the Silang municipal jail.

He is facing charges of violating Republic Act 8485, as amended by RA 10631, otherwise known as the Animal Welfare Act.

Authorities later revealed that Loyola had also sexually asssaulted two other cows in different areas in Cavite. -a report by Eric Dastas, dzMM

.https://anc.yahoo.com/news/man-in-cavite-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-a-cow-030725220.html

The Law was fulfilled and having sex with animals is OT. I hear the Law was fulfilled all the time. Just wondering how we determine what is what?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25