Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 10:33 PM
It always feels like winning at some point. Unfortunately there is no Come line in love, it's all in or bust. laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 10:29 PM
I was just talking to someone about a similar subject today Lily. I think sometimes returning to our roots can be a breath of fresh air. Funny how often it's the exact opposite when we're young and all we can think of is escaping it. :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:33 PM
YOUR sympathy for the owners situation will not save them from foreclosure unfortunately. You are not taking anything from them, but if it makes you feel any better, the cheaper you get the house, the less the mortgage company that foreclosed on them gets out of it. flowerforyou

If foreclosure was a result of sub prime mortgaging...it's as much the homeowners fault as the mean old bank really. Sorry, but that's the cold hard truth as I see it. ohwell

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:52 PM
Call em out Tanya! happy

Be brave fellas...show yourselves or lose her forever! :wink:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:50 PM
I have prolly been to 2 clubs in the last 5 years. I don't have a "dating hot spot". In fact, I've never actively pursued meeting men in any arena. I've met every guy I've ever dated accidentally actually.

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:32 PM
they are tired of blow up dolls?:tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:28 PM

UP2...NO, it just shows me how easily forgotten I am. :cry: laugh
WHAT????????????????

ummm excuse me?????????

forgotton???????????noway noway noway

more like......:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: bigsmile smooched :heart:
Well...YOU are required to remember me. :wink: laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:24 PM
If being the only white sheep in a black sheep family is outside of the box...then yes. laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:22 PM
That's really putting his family in an awkward position. You're like me Lily...I'd be the one going in the same situation. I would be a little uncomfortable for sure. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:51 PM

Rose If you can believe it...NONE...YET! laugh Seems when I get to the plaza and Palace of Govs it's late in the day. I will get some. I MUST have some earrings!!
laugh laugh laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:30 PM

Oh I'll be back very soon. happy
Very nice! One question for ya...just how much jewelry DID you buy? laugh flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:18 PM

Well, I haven't had the chance to take him anywhere in Alabama YET since I've been spending all of my time in Santa Fe, BUT, I will in early Oct take him to all of the places that I have loved. He has shown me THE most beautiful places I have ever seen here. We spent the last two days in Taos and in gorgeous (and Really HIGH) mountains! He took me to places he loves that are so dear to his heart and soon I get to do the same.
You are there during the wrong season...it gets even better!!! happy

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:13 PM

Duluth, Minnesota
ohwell laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:08 PM

I've seen a lot of threads in the past full of suggestions on were to go and what to do on a date with a new partner.

Forget Applebees for a minute and take them somewhere significant to your life.

I think I'll show Awolf the botanical garden I grew up playing in.

Where will you go? flowerforyou

We went out to eat at a thai food place and then walked to a new pub that opened up recently.

[I have some girl talk for ya... i'll email you]
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:06 PM
No wonder they eat constantly...they forgot they already ate. noway

Does that mean they think they have a new owner each time you walk into the room? :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:51 PM
I've seen a lot of threads in the past full of suggestions on were to go and what to do on a date with a new partner.

Forget Applebees for a minute and take them somewhere significant to your life.

I think I'll show Awolf the botanical garden I grew up playing in.

Where will you go? flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:56 PM

If you dont get mail its because you are doing something wrong, or you arent putting enough effort in. If you have been doing it for many years and still havent worked out how to get noticed i would just give up. Getting a reply to a mail isnt about how attractive you are, its about how interesting/intelligent/funny you are.

Well, then I must have the patent on that? LOL... I don't ever get mail and I've tried several sites over many years. I get the uneasy feeling they pass me over because they feel I'm not attractive neough for them. Do you not also get this feeling as well? Believe me it's not due to a lack of effort for I've wrote more messages than I dare count and never get a reply.

unfortunately, most of these sites nowadays are marked with scammers, wanting to rob you of your cash. and way too much drama! relax, just post awhile, and be yourself. maybe you get mail, maybe you dont. just dont fret, try to make FREINDS first!

LOL, I don't even get the scammers how pathatic is that? LOL
I have never gotten a scammer either. I have had a few friends who were married pretending to be single and a few friends who I am pretty sure were teenage boys playing grown men online...and badly. I want to believe that anyway, or the integrity and intelligence levels of some grown men out there would give me nightmares, for sure!

That being said...I was only here for friends cause I travel too much and get lonely. I came to the forums and found a man anyway. I don't see this as being any different than any avenue you might meet people. You never find any connection, be it friends or lovers, without meeting people. Good luck. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:46 PM

The reason I live my life as I do now, has very little to do with "fear of God" and everything to do with respect for humanity, nature and self.

I would not change a thing if I discovered the Bible were just a well written mythology.

I don't believe morality and kindness would hold any less merit were God not backing them...do you? flowerforyou

bigsmile Thankyou! It was kind of my point... why do we do what we do in life, if we take away all the thoughts, beliefs, understandings, and were just us?

Nothing to hide behind...would we be basically the same?
I would really like to thinks so. In fact we might even be better. If you think of all the wars that would never be fought over religious differences. Wouldn't that be ironic? ohwell

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:43 PM

Love is a chemical reaction that happens in your brain when you cuddle after sex.... hence why I don't cuddle after sex.

The same chemicals are released when you eat chocolate...

Hence and therefor I love chocolate... but I don't cuddle with it after sex either.
You know my theory used to be...have some chocolate, it's just like love. I have always been a cuddler and what the heck...either way I need a shower after. laugh

As a matter of fact, I'm flirting with lovely piece right now. I'll let you guess if it's chocolate...or LOVE! love :banana:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:20 PM
The reason I live my life as I do now, has very little to do with "fear of God" and everything to do with respect for humanity, nature and self.

I would not change a thing if I discovered the Bible were just a well written mythology.

I don't believe morality and kindness would hold any less merit were God not backing them...do you? flowerforyou