Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:38 AM
Believe what is right for you...and sorry if you are misunderstood in your beliefs. Can I ask if you don't believe in Christianity...then why do you wear a crucifix, though? Just wondering if it means anything to you and if so...what? flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:51 AM
Awolf1010....Umm, obviously love , and the other two are impossible to chose cause there are a dozen or so here who I have gotten to know well and adore..you know who you are. :heart:

No1sLove's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:49 AM

Maureen, she deactivated. She'd been on here so much and now, poof!
Ok... Maureen is exactly who? What is her user name? Sorry, but I have to ask....

The other member you asked about, silly...
If you're talking about me...my name is not Maureen...it's Rosemarie. flowerforyou I know we don't talk often...but GEEZ, I remember your name ((Lilith)) laugh laugh laugh bigsmile flowerforyou

flowerforyou (((UP2))), you got it right. bigsmile
How you doing hon? I'm around...just don't have much internet access. I'm stuck in Nowheresville, GA for another week. Hell, I'm lucky they have flush toilets here! :tongue:

(((Angel)))! You're 5 hours away...and I wish I had a free day while I'm here, but it doesn't look like it right now anyway. frown Would love to meet up! :heart:

((((Wolfie baby))))love love love I'm working em hard and trying to get home fast love! blushing smooched smooched

((Everybody)) flowerforyou Miss you all so much!!!! tears :heart: flowerforyou

Hiya sunshine!!! how are you? how are things????

((((Fran)))! Things are going fast and furious to try to get home to my baby!!! love

Hope you're doing good hon. flowerforyou Miss you, for sure! Going to have to drive now and lose my hot spot! Ugh!!!! Thank God for these flush toilets though! laugh

Bye for now peps! I'll be on a bit tomorrow I hope and we can catch up. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:45 AM

Debbie is back after and accident but is ok.

no1 is here in Georgia somewhere...but too far to meet up with me.
I thought she was in Minnesota last.huh
UP2, I've been in MO and GA since then. Been a busy month for sure! Now you see why dating has been so hard for me! laugh I'm leaving my job so I can get a life!!!!! And it's about time too! ohwell happy

No1sLove's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:41 AM

Maureen, she deactivated. She'd been on here so much and now, poof!
Ok... Maureen is exactly who? What is her user name? Sorry, but I have to ask....

The other member you asked about, silly...
If you're talking about me...my name is not Maureen...it's Rosemarie. flowerforyou I know we don't talk often...but GEEZ, I remember your name ((Lilith)) laugh laugh laugh bigsmile flowerforyou

flowerforyou (((UP2))), you got it right. bigsmile
How you doing hon? I'm around...just don't have much internet access. I'm stuck in Nowheresville, GA for another week. Hell, I'm lucky they have flush toilets here! :tongue:

(((Angel)))! You're 5 hours away...and I wish I had a free day while I'm here, but it doesn't look like it right now anyway. frown Would love to meet up! :heart:

((((Wolfie baby))))love love love I'm working em hard and trying to get home fast love! blushing smooched smooched

((Everybody)) flowerforyou Miss you all so much!!!! tears :heart: flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:22 AM
Edited by No1sLove on Sat 09/06/08 11:22 AM

actually the first canidate to seek presidency....never even ran.....he was senate minority leader,majority leader......highly respected amongst his peers and long time friend of the clintons.
He is now barracks top advisor and fields all questions for him.
look for former senator Tom Daschle to be holding a top cabinet position.
Ummm...sweetie? Didn't SD vote him OUT of the Senate? Why was that...anyway? *Shuts mouth and is willing to listen.* But only cause I love you! laugh love love

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:56 AM

ok my myspace is
www.......

oh wait, I have pics there.......:tongue:
and you are afraid to show your pics...why?huh
He does not have time to answer THAT much more mail! love laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:09 PM
She must be exhausted! slaphead

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:05 PM
Blue eyed Virgo :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:47 PM
Edited by No1sLove on Sun 08/31/08 06:47 PM
I can bring home the bacon
Fry it up in a pan
and never let you
forget you're a man
Cuz I'm a woman!

Ummm...that was for Grammy! flowerforyou laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:43 PM
If there is one thing I've learned about Hurricanes when living in Florida, Mississippi and New Orleans. You want to be as far away from Jim Cantore as possible!!!! laugh

All of you in the storm path...God Speed, Stay safe and God Bless! flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:30 PM

I finally finished my story about the dating world......

The title is........"Which way to Mayberry"grumble

Hey CB, If you never had it to begin with, how do you really know you lost it. How's mommy dearest.

((Wolfie)) Its time to violate you. And Im not askin! damn it...laugh laugh laugh laugh

(((Plainome))) I always have a couple dozen spare toothbrushes for my guests...:wink:

Maybe it's not gone at all then.

Maybe I'm not here.

Maybe gravity doesn't exist.

Perhaps love isn't blind. Perhaps it is just really drunk.
I have discovered that love is anything but blind. In fact, you know well that love has been a real eye opener for me. flowerforyou

Just ask my Wolfie baby...he's the one over there with the crowbar in his hand. laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 01:11 PM
Does anyone else think she looks suspiciously like Wonder Woman? happy

Shhh!

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:54 PM

I agree w/ Tina they need to be rewritten for todays time. Back in our grandparent's day they meant something. Today it's more like when the tuff gets going your partner bails!
I suppose it's easier to change a few words than to change billions of attitudes. But, it doesn't seem much different to me than changing religions because the one you're in no longer seems practical to ones lifestyle. noway

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:50 PM
I might get jealous if they were not women I know to be his friends. I trust that he would tell me if he was flirting with someone out of interest. We communicate everything...always have. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:45 PM
I believe that's what marriage is...prolly why I have never gone there before.

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:44 PM
If I could have diapered them, I consider them too young. I've been diapering babies in my family since I was 8...soo....

No1sLove's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:28 PM
If when you are with someone and feel like you'd rather be alone, I'm going to guess you are dating the wrong guys?

No1sLove's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:10 PM
No no no...I don't wanna live in my closet! :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:44 PM
I believe men want the same things women want. Some want fun and games and others want loving long term relationships. Bottom line is that we all want to be loved and appreciated for what we have to offer the world and those we love. flowerforyou