Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:10 PM
I honestly think the only reason I'm single is because I'm not in South Dakota...yet. :tongue: love

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:53 PM
I DO believe in love and don't think I have ever been in love til 5 months ago. I have been in "looks a lot like love" 3 times, but knew in each of those relationships that there was something missing...now I know exactly what it was. :heart:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:42 PM

How far out of your element are you willing to go to be with someone you love?

Would you go to the country, city, Madagascar?

Would you live in an igloo, an Amish community, a communal compound?

Personally, I'm willing to give Ava Gabor a run for her money, cause...

Green Acres is the place to be.
Farm living is the life for me. bigsmile

I've gone " out of my element " a couple of times. Not looking to do it again, but you never know.

As far as " Green Acres "....you'll be pleasantly surprised at how peaceful life can be out in the country.
Oh, I already know I like the country for vacations...but don't know what it's like permanently yet. bigsmile
flowers flowers flowers smitten smitten smitten anywhere is fine with me my love!!!!
Anywhere with YOU baby! blushing :heart: smooched love

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:40 PM

pitchforkrAT pOIsoN pitchfork
Gulp! noway

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:39 PM

I've gone " out of my element " a couple of times. Not looking to do it again, but you never know.

As far as " Green Acres "....you'll be pleasantly surprised at how peaceful life can be out in the country.
Oh, I already know I like the country for vacations...but don't know what it's like permanently yet. bigsmile

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:50 AM

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:35 AM

Where you are in your life right now...do you consider yourself an Asset or Liability to a new relationship?

I do have the ability to lie, does that make me a liability? I also sit on my a$$, so I guess I asset also.

huh
tongue2

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:27 AM
Some people are faster learners than others...it's nothing to be ashamed of. So...have you learned yet? flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:25 AM
Where you are in your life right now...do you consider yourself an Asset or Liability to a new relationship?

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:20 AM
I believe life starts when two people pray together really loud...OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD! pitchfork

Sorry! The Mary Poppins version is...life starts with the twinkle of an eye. flowers

No1sLove's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:03 AM

In the Bible it says that if you repent/get saved/ accept jesus as your saviour (however you want to put it) you will be allowed into heaven

and say Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gayce on his death bed was saved/repented/ accepted Jesus as his saviour is he in heaven?

and on the flip side would his victims if not given the chance to be saved/repent/accepted jesus as their saviour are they in hell?

Yes, the only "requirement" for entering heaven is to accept Jesus as your Savior. And as long as there is true repentance on the person's part, it does not matter who they are or what they did previously.

I take issue with the "would his victims if not given the chance..." because everyone is given the chance. But if you do not accept Jesus, you do go to hell.

And while I sometimes enjoy all of the back and forth that I read in this forum, the above is all that matters, truly. Not trying to offend anyone that does not believe, please. Just that all the other falls away.

It boils down to this...Either you accept Jesus as your Savior and go to heaven or you refuse Him and go to hell.

so if the victim was say Jewish and was raised Jewish and did not know about Christianity and was say 16 and still under the guidance of their parents and not exposed to any other religious beliefs that victim would go to hell and the serial killer would go to heaven?
The parent is responsible for the religious education of the child...no child is refused heaven for their parents doings. But the bible states clearly (Ummm...Mathew-ish?...sorry kinda rusty) that the child becomes responsible for seeking the truth when it leaves the parents home. (I don't think a 40 year old man who never left the basement apartment counts though...IMO)

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:54 PM
Easy...Awolf is the most beautiful person I know. smitten

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:46 PM
UP2...NO, it just shows me how easily forgotten I am. :cry: laugh

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:01 PM
I HAVE secretly been swept off my feet.smitten rofl

Oh, wait...guess it's no secret, huh? slaphead tongue2

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:51 AM

pay no attention to my kids........

I'm gonna sell mine too!!!!
let the bidding begin!!!:tongue: bigsmile laugh
How you intend on proving your virginity darlin?

OH...hell, what am I saying? I'm ALL IN! smitten flowers

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:31 AM

Debbie is back after and accident but is ok.

no1 is here in Georgia somewhere...but too far to meet up with me.
I thought she was in Minnesota last.huh
UP2, I've been in MO and GA since then. Been a busy month for sure! Now you see why dating has been so hard for me! laugh I'm leaving my job so I can get a life!!!!! And it's about time too! ohwell happy
You know ) always... I wish you all the best...flowerforyou
U2 Up2! flowerforyou

Missing Hiker very much! frown

Hoping Debbie is getting the help she needs and is on her way to recovery! flowerforyou

Still not sure who Maurice or Maurine is. Not trying to exclude you...just don't know ya hon. happy

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:14 AM
I already have the first, and am eagerly anticipating the later. bigsmile blushing

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:08 AM

I DID include you in my Friday plans, as a matter of fact...but you didn't show up for work anyway, so what gives? ohwell laugh
im sorry i never got your call :)
my osmosis is on the fritz again? laugh

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:47 AM
I DID include you in my Friday plans, as a matter of fact...but you didn't show up for work anyway, so what gives? ohwell laugh

No1sLove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:44 AM
OMG!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!! tears flowers

Hi everyone!!! bigsmile

Oh! You didn't even know I was gone? :tongue: laugh