Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Mon 08/25/08 11:46 AM

romance is not dead.......I myself prefer 7-11
nachos and slurpees rule......they must have atleast 6 of the main food groups~~~

and you can watch all of the excitement of the dunkin donuts parking lot:tongue:
Laying it on a little think don't you think...I mean, really, save something for the honeymoon lover! :wink: love :heart: smooched

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:12 PM
I will believe him until he forgets to wipe off her lipstick. :cry:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:59 PM
I was taught to JUST SAY NO! :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:53 PM
When his pop up starts talking...call a doctor...or National Inquirer immediately! surprised

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:41 PM

I think I'm more of a person, impersonating a person, playing a person, who stole the identity of a person, who is disguised as ME. happy

Now I'm dizzy...or am I disguised as a person who is playing dizzy? :tongue:
I think you could be who you think you are, but i cant be sure, because the person that i think i am, doesnt know youhuh
laugh You...you're good you! laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:36 PM
I think I'm more of a person, impersonating a person, playing a person, who stole the identity of a person, who is disguised as ME. happy

Now I'm dizzy...or am I disguised as a person who is playing dizzy? :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:24 PM
Change your shingle to...No thrills here! You can't make em stop sending mail then.

Disclaimer...does not apply to those I return mail to in a stream of real conversations. K? happy flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:17 PM
That movie scares me! scared I do not want THAT kind of Mr. Goodbar. I will take a Snickers please. happy

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:01 PM
Edited by No1sLove on Sun 08/24/08 09:02 PM
I was hoping you were gonna say me a double...and I might have joined ya. drinks

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:38 AM

You will be kidnappied very soon....hehehehehe

I just found the real me????

(((No1slove)))flowerforyou
Hey Cuppy! flowerforyou

Umm...the real you? huh

My social butterfly pic....I just took a picture of it on my lanai...winking
Oh...sorry! Wasn't paying attention to your pic. I thought you were trippin and thought you were lost. noway laugh

Nice butterfly! It's not really fair for you to perv Wolfie and not ME! tears laugh

I just perved your birdies....hehehehehehehehehe
Umm...Cuppy? I don't have a birdy...I have a volvo or, in Floridian language a lanai. surprised

Oh...you mean the parot pics! slaphead rofl

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:29 AM

Hey Cuppy! flowerforyou

Umm...the real you? huh

My social butterfly pic....I just took a picture of it on my lanai...winking
Oh...sorry! Wasn't paying attention to your pic. I thought you were trippin and thought you were lost. noway laugh

Nice butterfly! It's not really fair for you to perv Wolfie and not ME! tears laugh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:22 AM
It can be her...tripod and timer are staples for a photographer. I had a friend who this same thing happened too, and she was much older and...well...let's just say she's not a photographer. :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:04 AM

Hey Cuppy! flowerforyou

Umm...the real you? huh

No1sLove's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:50 AM

my daughter told her mom out of the blue she wanted to stay with me and go to school here..

of course she thinks I put her up to it......but it made me feel good anyway!!bigsmile

now if I could interest another lady into it too!!!ohwell
Will there be crafts at this school? I might think about it if there will! laugh flowerforyou :heart: smooched
lookin into buyin stock in the hobbylobby as we speak:tongue: :wink:
laugh laugh U so siwwy! laugh laugh
Missing you is too hard love! When you gonna kidnap me already? love :heart: smooched

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:16 PM

my daughter told her mom out of the blue she wanted to stay with me and go to school here..

of course she thinks I put her up to it......but it made me feel good anyway!!bigsmile

now if I could interest another lady into it too!!!ohwell
Will there be crafts at this school? I might think about it if there will! laugh flowerforyou :heart: smooched

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/23/08 11:06 AM
I am extremely picky...but the fella I met here is obviously NOT! Win/Win laugh flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/23/08 11:04 AM

bigsmile Big donkeys, small donkeys, all good to eat.bigsmile

huh Go back to sleep Mirror! laugh flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/23/08 11:02 AM
Brownies made me giggle once. I told my host that she HAD to give me the recipe, which made her giggle too. noway

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:58 AM

here's another one.,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp198k984Yw
shocked tears slaphead

No1sLove's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:46 AM

Just like you don't take a knife to a gunfight.....rofl
Like the machete scene in Indiana Jones. laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next