May777's photo
Thu 04/08/10 05:09 AM
laugh awhhhhhhhhh,..there`s something kindof eewh,.about that one,.. tongue2

May777's photo
Tue 04/06/10 03:23 PM
drinker what she said

May777's photo
Sat 04/03/10 03:40 AM
....drugs,.. " at first I thought you said dogs,..

that`s what I would do,..open a huge shelter for animals that need a home,..all kinds of animals drinker bigsmile

May777's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:13 AM
I would buy a plane and take a little trip to anywhere drinker

May777's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:56 PM
sorry man,.I don`t see a problem,..but maybe if you get out there and Mingle a little more,..( in the forums ( only 10 postings ? )

and don`t wait for them to come knocking on your door,.get out there and knock on theirs,.. drinker

May777's photo
Mon 03/29/10 07:54 AM
I believe we have to start thinking that this God,..He,..She,.It,..( whatever ) has no human word to describe ) gives a hoog - a - boo about what were doing down here,..

I believe God`s light / energy is like just like the sun,..man can direct it`s energy to any source it wants,.it can light a hospital & a whore house at the same time,..it makes no difference to the light,..

we have to stop thinkin that this Light is at fault for all the disasters that fall upon us,..WE create our own reality,...it`s what WE do,.. that effects the world,...ie,.. putting harmful chemicals in our food,.. building in earthquake zones,..our very own governments sending sons & daughters to a war for their own greed under the disguise of impending disaster,..

WE bring down the disasters,..but WE can also bring healing,..if we choose,..our choice,..our consequenses,.. not God`s

May777's photo
Mon 03/29/10 07:33 AM
no I don`t agree on this one,.I believe it is only man`s ego that determines what`s good and what`s bad,..

God`s Love / Light is neutral,.. it shines it`s way into homes or torture chambers,.. alike

it does not decide which is wrong,..we do,.. we still do,..& that is why there is so much corruption in our governments,..by telling ourselves BIGGER and BIGGER lies,..

May777's photo
Sun 03/28/10 12:22 PM
drinker nice to meet you drinker

May777's photo
Sun 03/28/10 12:19 PM
God is Energy,..that sustains all life,..

May777's photo
Wed 03/24/10 02:10 PM
not at all,..I think more and more people believe in an energy or light,.. being the God Force of the planet / universe,..

where as our ancestors believed that this energy had to take on human characteristics to be believable,..

May777's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:45 AM

I personally dont think I look too much different than any other guys my age, but yet I cant meet a good woman to save my own rear end. Is it my face, or is my profile just too dull, I have good qualities that I think good women would love in a guy. I'm loyal, I dont cheat, and am all about taking things slow. I've only had two semi serious relationships and one serious one in my life, and the serious one just ended a couple of months ago, after knowing her for five years. So I guess, maybe I just suck at trying to find a good woman, well will some descent women please give me some constructive criticism please? Thank you.

you`re looking at it all the wrong way,..you need to lighten up on yourself,..

you say you suck at trying to find a good woman,..( yet you`ve found two already,..two more than I`ve had )

and it`s only been a couple months,..( since last one ) shows you were faithful anyways,.but it`s only been a couple months,..ask some what it`s like after a couple years,..then a couple more,..

I`d say you have a fairly decent track record,..you`ve just been attached,..

question ? why the hurry to find another,..maybe you can enjoy the single life for awhile,.spoil yourself for a change

my advice to you is,.cut yourself some slack and just enjoy yourself drinker by yourself and if she`s meant to come along,.you`ll meet her bigsmile

ps " two more relationships than I`ve had,.not two more women,.. blushing "

May777's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:43 AM

I personally dont think I look too much different than any other guys my age, but yet I cant meet a good woman to save my own rear end. Is it my face, or is my profile just too dull, I have good qualities that I think good women would love in a guy. I'm loyal, I dont cheat, and am all about taking things slow. I've only had two semi serious relationships and one serious one in my life, and the serious one just ended a couple of months ago, after knowing her for five years. So I guess, maybe I just suck at trying to find a good woman, well will some descent women please give me some constructive criticism please? Thank you.

you`re looking at it all the wrong way,..you need to lighten up on yourself,..

you say you suck at trying to find a good woman,..( yet you`ve found two already,..two more than I`ve had )

and it`s only been a couple months,..( since last one ) shows you were faithful anyways,.but it`s only been a couple months,..ask some what it`s like after a couple years,..then a couple more,..

I`d say you have a fairly decent track record,..you`ve just been attached,..

question ? why the hurry to find another,..maybe you can enjoy the single life for awhile,.spoil yourself for a change

my advice to you is,.cut yourself some slack and just enjoy yourself drinker by yourself and if she`s meant to come along,.you`ll meet her bigsmile

May777's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:32 AM
remember,.. religion is man made ,..it`s been used for centuries to control the masses,..for power & greed

there is nothing spiritual in religion,..

keep asking questions, with an open heart,..and the universe will be more than happy to answer them bigsmile

May777's photo
Mon 03/22/10 03:52 PM
you`ll always have your memories,.and now that you given her back,.. someone else can make more memories,.. drinker

you are making room in your life for something else,.. drinker

May777's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:50 AM
how do we know that they are not from the same pot,..

both Free Masons in the Illuminatti ???

May777's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:32 AM
it`s was the universe`s way of showing you something you already know,..

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25