Community > Posts By > May777

May777's photo
Mon 05/24/10 04:06 AM
sometimes even when we`re just "thinkin " we wronged someone in our minds,... we`ve wronged them in reality,..understandable,..

you have a strong conscious,.. extra helpin of guilt,..

still I`m wondering what changed your mind ?

May777's photo
Mon 05/24/10 03:59 AM
nothing stupid about insecurities,..you must of had your reasons,..

examine those reasons,.

if you did not confront him,... apologize to yourself,..you were the one who was hurting,..what made you see it the other way ?

May777's photo
Sun 05/16/10 08:13 AM
shocked noway slaphead sad

May777's photo
Sat 05/15/10 08:07 AM

Think this was all a storm in a teacup to be honest. I dont see how a pedofile with think any different about a child with a slightly thicker bikini. Good headlines for our over-the top newspapers though - were everything is an outrage!

well said drinker

May777's photo
Fri 05/14/10 07:58 PM
what would motivate me ?

how `bout just my paycheck and to have a job. period

May777's photo
Fri 05/14/10 07:53 PM
you have detached yourself from the drama in life,....life is not going down the toilet when it rains or shooting up flowers when the sun shines,..all life is good,..because behind every shadow is a bit of sun and behind every bit of sun is a shadow drinker

May777's photo
Mon 05/10/10 05:02 AM
beat a McDonald`s egg sandwich anyday drinker

May777's photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:43 AM
I think the more money you have the more insecure you become,... and want more,..and more,..and

May777's photo
Wed 04/28/10 04:59 AM
laugh

May777's photo
Mon 04/26/10 05:33 AM
I believe there is no comparison,.. because they would give everything they were,.. including their own lives to save us,..could we say the same ?

May777's photo
Sat 04/24/10 06:35 AM
a beautiful exchange drinker

May777's photo
Sun 04/18/10 01:10 PM
You,.. Go Girl drinker

May777's photo
Sun 04/18/10 01:01 PM

It's easy to use the past as an excuse and I will admit to having done so. Somethings do take a little time to get over but holding on to them for too long doesn't help in the cause for moving on.

very wise drinker bigsmile

May777's photo
Sat 04/17/10 06:15 AM

when something seems wrong and meaningless it suddenly turn into a new thing...it could be meeting a new person...
i met him/her cause it was predestined
do u believe in destiny?

hummm,.intersting,..

not quite understanding,..could you explain a little bit more,..

tx may

May777's photo
Fri 04/16/10 07:11 PM
laugh :wink: you`re already in,.. drinker

May777's photo
Sun 04/11/10 02:06 PM

that was not the point,..you can say whatever you want,..it`s a free county,.( I think )

the point was,..it would heal alot of strife,.if people would tend to their own gardens & let others look after theirs,..

granted. However, people who believe that their invisable friends are real can be a danger. Not only to themselves, but to others as well. Especially when they insist others should believe in their invisable friends too, which those that believe most often do.

And why is it when someone declares that God speaks to them and that they can "feel" God's presence, it's not considered a mental illness? Change the name to Bob and it most certainly is. What's the difference?

what exactly is it that you`re afraid of ?

May777's photo
Sat 04/10/10 07:16 AM
that was not the point,..you can say whatever you want,..it`s a free county,.( I think )

the point was,..it would heal alot of strife,.if people would tend to their own gardens & let others look after theirs,..

May777's photo
Sat 04/10/10 04:03 AM
we`ll be watching for it,..

May777's photo
Sat 04/10/10 04:00 AM

one problem with this. This would put God on a belief level. God is more then that though, this is demeaning God's name. God is as real as you and I weather one believes in him or not. God isn't just a belief someone came up with one day like the tooth fairy, Santa Clause, or any other fairly tell. GOD IS REAL not just a BELIEF.

actually you godthing is exactly as real as the tooth fairy and Santa Clause.
You can say it's really real all day long. You can even believe it. That doesn't make it true.

You can't feel any fairy tell such as tooth fairy or santa clause, but you can feel God if you reach out for him.

y'know, they have medicine for that now.

this is EXACTLY what Foliel was trying to say,.. everyone has their own belief,.and it is not our place to point at others and say otherwise,..

May777's photo
Sat 04/10/10 03:56 AM

one problem with this. This would put God on a belief level. God is more then that though, this is demeaning God's name. God is as real as you and I weather one believes in him or not. God isn't just a belief someone came up with one day like the tooth fairy, Santa Clause, or any other fairly tell. GOD IS REAL not just a BELIEF.

actually you godthing is exactly as real as the tooth fairy and Santa Clause.
You can say it's really real all day long. You can even believe it. That doesn't make it true.

You can't feel any fairy tell such as tooth fairy or santa clause, but you can feel God if you reach out for him.

y'know, they have medicine for that now.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25