Community > Posts By > May777

May777's photo
Mon 12/13/10 03:06 PM

How many people truely believe that Love exists?Is it really that googoo,gaga,my world turned upside down and sweep you off your feet feeling like everyone says?Or do you believe in convenience?Well,he/she is there for me,they do everything a good woman/man is supposed to but I just don't think I'm 'in'love with him/her.They put up with my b.s.,the family loves 'em...I guess I could grow to love this person.What is your opinion?

watch the movie...... Leap Year :heart:

May777's photo
Sun 12/12/10 04:21 PM
bigsmile it`s fun getting snowbound..

just make sure you are where you

want to be bound... tongue2

May777's photo
Sun 12/12/10 04:08 PM
we just :heart: snow storms up here drinker

... had 2 meters just last week bigsmile

May777's photo
Mon 11/29/10 02:51 PM
buy everything the same color as the dog..

then you won`t notice as much... :wink: laugh

May777's photo
Sun 11/28/10 05:49 AM

beautiful drinker

May777's photo
Sun 11/28/10 05:47 AM
:cry: flowerforyou

May777's photo
Tue 11/23/10 03:48 PM
oh..no wonder.. electric wall units are expensive... heat and don`t give you a whole lot for your buck..

a friend of mine bought her grandmother`s old house and after the first winter ( like you --she froze ) she tore out all the old electric wall heaters...blew in insulation wherever she could..and bought a new gas furnace.. we`ll see how her heating bill is this winter..

but those old electric wall units are the worst consumption for your dollar

pick up one of those little Canadian Tire portable heaters..probably cheaper and maybe warmer for whatever room your in

May777's photo
Tue 11/23/10 03:37 PM
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....sounds pretty cool...uncomfortable..

I still live at home with my parents and they like a warm house..sometimes too warm ( I better not complain ) but I remember my apartment being pretty cool..had a little portable heater..especially for the bathroom...

May777's photo
Sun 11/14/10 12:51 PM
for me trust is a biggie...if you don`t trust the other person..distance is gonna make it that much more of an issue... :cry: brokenheart

long distance is fine..you can really get to know alot about someone without the other complications...

it`s all about what works for you..and if your comfortable and your partner is as well...then drinker alot of great couples started off this way drinker

May777's photo
Sun 10/31/10 05:26 AM
:thumbsup: face the pain

May777's photo
Sun 10/31/10 05:23 AM
bigsmile flowerforyou

May777's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:10 PM

Its the same for me. I work in a nursing home. I used to have to psyche myself up every time I would open up a room. Of course, that means I have many labels because of dementia residents so I am almost always welcomed. In the words of Dee Snyder, "I am your daddy who looks like your mommy." I have went to countless counsellors, shrinks and therapists so I am generally uncomfortable no matter where I am. I have tried to come out of my shell only to find that shell was in another shell like Chinese boxes. I am in there some where.

drinker to being honest... flowerforyou

" I have tried to come out of my shell only to find
that shell was in another shell...."

beautifully spoken :cry: flowerforyou

May777's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:07 PM

Anyone else here rrrreeeally awkward and bad around people? I'm fine with people I know well, but introduce me to anyone new and I start to feel anxiety, and I hate large groups. It really hinders me in making friends, as I don't have many here at school. Just wondering if anyone has overcome this, I think I can, but a little encouragement wouldn't hurt haha Just opening it up to the floor

I don`t know anyone who doesn`t feel anxiety meeting new people...it`s normal..but I would say the more you practice..the easier it should get...

I would just say be you..be exactly how you are now...open & honest and people can relate to that drinker bigsmile

see how many friends you made already drinker

May777's photo
Sun 10/17/10 06:48 AM
my calf muscle is also sore..( hard time walking ) from a bout with arthritis in the knee..

May777's photo
Sun 10/17/10 06:46 AM
if you can`t think of why it`s so sore..maybe it`s something else..

I just recently purchased a little gadget called DR. HO it sends electronic pulses into the infected area...suppose to help in healing by bringin new blood to the injured muscles...

May777's photo
Mon 10/11/10 04:28 AM

I used to be the queen of disaster. Making the same mistakes, time and time again. When someone gets used to it then it's almost like an addition to be let down. I knew it was going to happen, so it was no big surpize when it did. But, then I took a very good a very long look at the past and delt with the parts that were holding me back from finding what I want. I think that we have all made our fare share of mistakes in the past but it's up to us if we want to continue making them again. People are very similar in a lot of ways and I know when I meet new people, I keep that in mind. We all have our moments whether good or bad but, the past will never change and so many still want to try to hang onto it for whatever reasons they might have. I found it tough to take steps forward without taking a few back but those days are long gone for a very good, good, reason. To me, there is so much more to look forward too without looking back anymore. Good friends and good positive support make it so much easier to not look back. :-)

awesome drinker flowerforyou

for taking that first step bigsmile

and the many more that follow everyday drinker

May777's photo
Sat 10/09/10 03:37 PM

looked at themselves in the mirror, thought about their past, what they have done, no matter the reasons and wondered:

"What the f()ck have I done to myself?"

I'm talking mentally.

DO you think that the choices you make, weather the intentions behind the decisions were for the greater good or not, Drastically effect a way a person acts, carries themselves, and their ability to have a relationship?

DO you think that a person can unknowingly train themselves to keep people away from them, making the unable to have a relationship?

Can it be reversed?

believe it or not...we all try to make the BEST choices at the time...

hindsight sometimes reveals otherwise...

there really are no right or wrong answers..its all about learning...

and you can change whatever you what... whenever you want..free will man... drinker bigsmile

May777's photo
Sun 10/03/10 01:12 PM

Robert De Niro and Edward Norton. Milla Jovovich too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYho06z-_t8

I am looking forward to this. It looks amazing.

Ed Norton has cornrows.

KUDO`S to that...ALL excellent actors.. drinker

I really liked him in Pride & Glory

May777's photo
Sun 10/03/10 01:03 PM

why do men get older and think they can keep up with a younger woman? they are getting older just like the women they left. now the older women have to try and find men that are not interested in really young women and more a woman their age. I think women have it a little harder than men on these online dating sites. As soon as they see your age, they go on to the next one. Yeah it sucks to get older but it's not like we can stop it.

seems to be ..as the older men are going for the younger women....the younger men are going for the older women drinker I say we`d got the better deal here bigsmile

May777's photo
Sat 10/02/10 05:08 AM

i need a mature adult who is going to treat me right :)

that would be where you come in... drinker

that mature adult would be you bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25