Community > Posts By > Nys2BMe

Nys2BMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:06 PM
If you are still friends with the ex-girlfriends or you have gal pals, ask them what would cause them to cheat. It is usually due to some feelings of not getting what they need emotionally and/or physically.

It rarely has anything to do with how attractive you are.

A prime example of an emotional let down: I got the news of a dear friend's death yesterday & I needed to talk to a male friend who has been proposing to me for awhile but I won't accept his proposal. I called him & got one sentence out about my friend's death & he cut me off & put me on hold. He did this several times & then told me he'd call me back so he could take another call. This let's me know I am not at the top of his priorities. I needed him emotionally for approximately five minutes & he didn't get it. Now I am only taking his calls when I don't have anything else to do. He will only be a dear friend to me because he does not fulfill my emotional needs.

Nys2BMe's photo
Sun 06/15/08 09:58 PM
Not really; I think most people want companionship. I think we sometimes feel pressured by the patterns of society. More people are opting to stay single now.

Nys2BMe's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:39 AM
I'm not sure where you were in Jamaica but there are some beautiful places and gorgeous homes there. There is even a Beverly Hills there.

Nys2BMe's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:17 AM
I travel alone most of the time. The key is to stick to a reputable resort closed to the local population. All Inclusive resorts are very good for singles. The environment is similar to a cruise ship but you are not at sea. You usually get an activity newsletter placed under your door daily and there's something for everyone including spa treatments. Check out the Starfish in Jamaica:
http://www.superclubs.com/brand_starfish/resort_trelawny/index.asp

Nys2BMe's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:05 AM
Most of the recipes I use I have to tweak them. Cooking is artistic and scientific.

Nys2BMe's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:00 AM
A spinach, green peppers, and onions omelet with sour dough toast, fresh fruit, and coffee. :smile:

Nys2BMe's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:57 AM
I usually scramble eggs in the microwave. I like using "I Can't Believe It's Butter" spray to coat the insides of the bowl used for the eggs. I also use egg beaters that come in different mixes such as southwestern. Add dash of sharp cheddar with fresh ground pepper to your taste. I place the bowl in the microwave set for 3 minutes and stir approximately every 40 seconds until cooked to my liking. The eggs come out extremely light and fluffy. Add a slice of Texas toast and a great cup of coffee!

Nys2BMe's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:41 AM
Hahaha! bigsmile