Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:02 AM
Whisper and Mahan sit'n in a tree...:tongue: laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Thu 02/26/09 03:50 AM
Hey Sweets. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. Glad things are going good so far. Keep on fighting! flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:14 AM
I don't really care much for him. ohwell

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:53 AM
You mean people still actually watch that show?

Why? huh

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:50 AM

Question? If you don't have expectations.. Don't you end up with the bottom of the barrel types? or people who are not what they say they are? and this applies to even everyday living? you don't have expectations then you get spoiled fruit when you shop? or your car doesn't get fixed right?flowerforyou smokin

Good question, actually. Maybe the real focus is that we don't place our expectations on others.

If they don't offer what you are looking for naturally - whether it's quality workmanship in a service provided or a fruit you want to purchase or a person you want to date - move on. There is something for everyone out there and trying to change others is pointless.

Whaddayathink?
drinker

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:33 PM

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!!

the world has become sooo pc... we can no longer point out the obvious.

they are drug addicts!

i'm fat.. not weight challenged or pleasently plump. LOL

freakin people

call it like it is and accept that as a fact of life.

you should NOT have been reprimanded and being you had no idea.. this should have been dropped.
drinker drinker

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:13 AM
They've implemented a "last seen" where it shows how recent a person has visited the site.

But if they are in stealth mode, it doesn't show up so you really wouldn't know when they were last on.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:25 AM
Edited by MsCarmen on Tue 02/24/09 05:28 AM

It's all about child support.. don't let him out of that part at least. He made them, and whether he likes them or not, he should pay for his choices, even if he considers them mistakes.

I never dealt with court issues myself, but my daughter's dad never skipped out, either. Even though we've been apart for about half her life, we've both supported her.

So it's all about being financially supportive? You don't think it's a good idea that the father of the children play an active role in the emotional development of the 3 kids? Guess that makes sense....

That is not what she meant. Her daughter's father takes an active role in her life. But he does this out of choice. Some parents aren't willing to do that. You know the expression, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." As much as we would like to have the other Parent take an active role (as long as it's not detrimental to the child like a parent who is abusive or addicted to drugs or something like that) not all make the right choices.

I tried to take my daughter's father to court to force visitation on him so he could be involved in her life, he chose not to show up, and continued to not show up in her life. But I never gave up hope that maybe one day he would take advantage of the opportunity and get to know her. Unfortunately for him and my daughter, he passed away 2 years ago without ever getting to know her so that chance is gone forever.

My point is (yes I know I got sidetracked) that if they are not willing to make the choice to be involved in their child's life, then it is our responsibility as the other Parent, to do what we can to get them involved in some way. If that means, financially, then so be it. And who knows, maybe after paying for so long, they will take the initiative to see their child and get involved in their life.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:06 AM

why do the men on date sites so bad.iv had a lot of idiots who think i am one.they are cheats and make the good men look bad.mostly men from the usa or africa and they say they love you after two emails,then you find out they want you to recieve a cheque and cash it for them then send the money to them.who do they think they are?and what on earth do they think we women of the uk are/be aware my fellow girls .

They are all over. I had a woman exchange 2 emails with me, then ask for 1500 dollars to help her sick kid get an operation.grumble grumble

See, if I'm going to take that route, I'm just going to be upfront and honest and say, "Can I have $1500 to go shopping for new clothes and shoes?" :tongue: laugh

And I would probably have to sit in that stupid plastic chair holding your purse too. grumble grumble

And all my purchases! laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:04 AM
That's hard to say. If this is the same guy you took back 17 times, then I really don't know.

Maybe, it would help to make sure you are completely over them first so you can see things more clearly. Then you can start the healing process or what it's called.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:59 AM

why do the men on date sites so bad.iv had a lot of idiots who think i am one.they are cheats and make the good men look bad.mostly men from the usa or africa and they say they love you after two emails,then you find out they want you to recieve a cheque and cash it for them then send the money to them.who do they think they are?and what on earth do they think we women of the uk are/be aware my fellow girls .

They are all over. I had a woman exchange 2 emails with me, then ask for 1500 dollars to help her sick kid get an operation.grumble grumble

See, if I'm going to take that route, I'm just going to be upfront and honest and say, "Can I have $1500 to go shopping for new clothes and shoes?" :tongue: laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:57 AM

its not like i can go up to him an ask "excuse me sir, what seems to be your boggle?" my boggle? slaphead
laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:56 AM
I don't know what you'd call it but it taste good, lol

1 small box of thin spaghetti
3 cups of chicken, cut into chunks
1 jar of Alfredo sauce
1/3 cup of half/half
3 oz cream cheese cut in to chunks
3 cups of frozen chopped broccoli
1/2 cup of mushrooms
1 cup of cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Cook spaghetti according to package. During last 2 minutes of cooking spaghetti, add frozen broccoli. While spaghetti is cooking, cook the chicken. In a bowl, mix together Alfredo sauce, half/half/ and cream cheese just enough until the Alfredo sauce and half/half is mixed together (don't worry about getting the cream cheese mixed in well). Add to chicken and heat till cream cheese is melted. Add spaghetti/broccoli mixture and mushrooms. Heat for about 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.

I loved it and my picky eater daughter loved it too.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:42 AM
I don't know, ask him. laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:42 AM
They're called Scammers. And trust me, there are women out there who are just the same!

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:38 AM
Virga is any form or precipitation that doesn’t reach the ground.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:27 PM
rough at what?

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:24 PM

You have pulse. Me love you long time. No charge. Whaddya think? Howzabout a good time? I make you smile. Then we have dinner. Then me love you more. I only ask one thing. 500 dolla to come back to America. Me stuck in Nigeria. Whatchoo think?

The check is in the mail! :wink:

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:21 PM

Farah Fawcett, Catherine Bach, Linda Carter.

I think every man has been in love with Wonder Woman! laugh

She has awesome eyes
laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:16 PM

Okokokok here comes the moment of clarity. ashley will u have sex with me after we go grocery shopping?

You think she'll get the hint this time? laugh