Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:11 PM

rocks in the washer and vacumned up from all over the house, little toy cars hurt when stepped on in the dark!

Don't forget the millions of Lego pieces! I may not have any girls but I lived with 5 brothers!sad

But then again, I've had the privilege of stepping on, sorting through and separating, and vacuuming up (which nearly killed my vacuum cleaner on a number of occasions) all the little beads, letters, and shapes from all the bracelets and necklaces we've made over the years! frustrated

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:38 PM
Just in case in the slim chance that you could be wrong and that you don't have herpes and find out it something minor that can be treated with antibiotics, what do you plan on telling your "girlfriend"?

Or would you tell her?

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:42 AM

:heart: Do you think it is true that in all relationships one person loves more than the other?:heart:

If your relationship reaches the point where you are focusing on who is loving more, then I think it's time to reevaluate it and consider moving on. IMO

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:39 AM
Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you today and hoping you are in good spirits.

God Bless! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:29 AM
Nothing but rain here for the next couple of days. But at least it's not going to be cold.

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:25 AM

why do people add u to favorites without even messaging u?

it seems like an absolute waste of time to me...

Do you think it just might be possible that they liked your profile and wanted to "bookmark" it so to speak so they wouldn't have to keep searching for it?

Unless it's someone that is consistently stalking me, I take being added as a favorite as a compliment.

But hey, that's just me. ohwell

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:08 AM
I'm just going to say it takes constant work and leave it at that! flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:47 PM
I already wash my hands often, not to mention constantly using hand sanitizer when I am dealing with a customer who I might suspect might give me some kind of germs. I cover my mouth when I cough and sneeze. I sort of eat healthy and sort of get plenty of rest.

My thinking is this: I do everything I'm supposed to do to avoid getting any kind of cold or flu just like everyone else does on a daily basis. I don't worry about it, or stress over it or even dwell on it. If I get it, I get it. If I don't I don't.

And I have the same attitude about this flu virus. If it's going to happen, there's really nothing extra I can do to prevent it. So why bother to get all worked up over it?

I just don't seen the need.

MsCarmen's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:47 AM
Okay, what did I miss cause I'm lost! huh

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:49 PM
Sorry Dubz, but my money is on Deb!

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:47 PM
What makes you different from me?

I'm pregnant and you're not! :tongue:

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:46 AM

have you done it? and does it actually pay? i could just make a spare mail account to get around the spam.

I got so frustrated from the pages and pages of offers that I had to keep saying no to (if you say yes there's more spam added) that I just gave up. And my inbox still got overloaded by spam mail.

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:39 AM

just like everybody else im trying to make some extra cash,and i was looking at those surveys they pay you to take online.whole concept seems kind of shifty to me,and iv tried looking up reviews and what not for them but i find about equal amounts saying its scam and its great,and half of them are clearly just spouting their guesses.has anyone actually tried it or know anything about them?

It's a BIG scam. Not only do you have to go through all kinds of BS just to get through one survey, but it ends up filling up your email inbox with tons of spam mail.

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:38 AM
I read a thread last October about scary Halloween stories. I can't remember who posted it, but it was a story that was something about a Motel with a red room and in the end an eyeball staring back at you through the keyhole. I wished I had never read that story cause I had nightmares for weeks!!! scared

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:33 AM

dress nice, work out, make yourself as pretty as possible...

But it sounds to me like he's already gone. Too much trouble to go chasing someone across state borders who isn't attracted to you. I think it's time to move on. There are plenty of guys out there that would think you're attractive.

Your post just spoke volumes about your attitude towards women! noway

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:00 AM

hi sailor

(he can't find his glasses, I prolly look goooood to him)
laugh laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:23 AM

As of recently I have a special name picked out for my car...

"Worthless piece of SH!T!"

frustrated frustrated frustrated

Is it a Ford or Chrysler? laugh

Nope, Honda Accord.

I swear it lets out this evil laugh every time I get inside it. pitchfork

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:20 AM
As of recently I have a special name picked out for my car...

"Worthless piece of SH!T!"

frustrated frustrated frustrated

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:18 AM

I can't find them and I'm blind as a bat!!!!:tongue:

Maybe that's why you can't find them! slaphead tongue2 laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:01 AM

Ok...the child died in a Houston hospital but the family is from Mexico. They brought her here from Mexico for treatment.

See, Mexico doesn't have the resources to treat this flu, so they are coming to the U.S. for help.

I feel bad for those people, but come on, why do we have to sacrifice the health of our loved ones because of it?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25