Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:43 PM
Face it, you're getting old. Accept it and embrace it, lol. :tongue: laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:42 PM

finally got to it, was highlighting to much of the link and pasting it.

I thought everyone knew that cell phones are easy to spy on

I didn't realize it was THAT bad!

Especially the part where he was able to listen in on any of her conversations just by speakerphone! That's just crazy!

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:21 PM
Well this video just reinforced my decision of never getting a cell phone. noway

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forums. flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:31 PM

Yeah, I'd have to agree that you adopting is utterly, entirely, wholly, creepy. I still wonder what was on that DVD I found at your place, you know, the one you grabbed from out of my hands and smashed into pieces? And, with your history of recieving abuse, and really, you just being YOU, I do not think it'd be wise on behalf of any adoption or fostering agency to allow you (a weirdo workaholic) to hold in your hands a child's life. Also, I bet you can hack into my computer. You leave women often, I am sure, with a great sense of dis-ease, paranoia, and on top of it all "WHY DID I DO THAT??"

huh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/19/09 01:02 PM
I don't have a cell phone so no worries! :wink:

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:13 PM
Ewwwww pickles! ill

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:09 PM
I was on my way to bed, when (and I just know no one will believe me) an ice cream sandwich starting calling my name. The more it called, the more I craved it, so I just had to get me one. Now I'm happy and content. Guess I can go to bed now...well at least until it's starts calling my name again in the morning, lol.

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:01 PM

In Georgia, you cannot buy alcoholic beverages beyond midnight. No sales of alcohol on Sundays, No distribution of alcohol within 1000 feet of a school or church...

So much for separation of church and state.

See, I don't understand that. The school part, yes. The church? Come on. Let's have a reality check here. slaphead

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:58 PM
I'm as normal as the next person bigsmile

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:57 PM
I don't either. My mother taught all five of us when we were young, and now my 10 year old daughter is learning to cook different things as well. Like my mother taught us, I am teaching my daughter to be self-sufficient.

Still working on the laundry thing though, lol. ohwell Hey Rome wasn't built in a day right? laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:49 PM
Here in Virginia, you can't by liquor on Sundays or after 9pm Mon-Sat. Also, Sunday-Thurs, you can only get beer up until 12am. On Fridays and Saturdays, you can get it up until 2am. And you can't buy beer before 6am any day of the week.

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:14 AM

Mscarmen, hope u dont mind me analysing further, but looking over ur dream again, and i notice u were a child when u had these dreams...and the other child in ur dream was of the opposite sex....males r seen as stronger, and possibly the boys was representing ur masculine side, ur stronger side, maybe u were needing to be strong?

If im wrong, sorry, i just enjoy analysing dreams!

No you are exactly right. I needed to be strong during that time. And I guess I was! happy

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:07 AM
I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that maybe the boy represented the issue at hand, and that him fighting to keep making it up the steps, was in a way me fighting to keep trying to get the truth out, and that when it finally did, he was able to make it to the top. And that because the truth was finally out, and the situation was over, there was no need for him to be around anymore which is why I probably never had the dream again.

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:51 AM

Also, whenever we dream of our house, it usually symbolises the mind, the diff levels of our mind, and cos u talked of the basement, it would suggest to me that it was a deeply rooted emotional issue regarding ur childhood.

I may just be talking rubbish! but thats wat ur dream tells me.

No, I think you are right.flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:50 AM

Maybe that little boy was u? did u feel trapped?

I ask, cos often when we dream of 2 ppl (urself and the boy) it means we r using the other person to view ourselves, maybe the vulnerable child in u?

I don't know. The dream went on for about 5 years, and like I said, the day the truth came out, he finally made it to the top of the stairs so I could see him. It was almost like, he was trying his best to get to the top, and each time, he'd get just a little further, but no matter how hard he tried, he never could get to the top. What's odd is when he did finally make it, I felt so relieved, like it was finally over and I could breathe again. And in my real life, I felt the same way, like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I could finally breathe again.

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:36 AM
I refuse to comment. glasses

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:32 AM
When I was a kid, I had gone through a very traumatic event that lasted quite awhile. But during that time, I would have this dream almost every night. We lived in a two story upstairs apartment that also had a basement. At the bottom of the staircase in the hallway, a board was missing from the platform and you could see down in the basement. In my dream, whenever I would go down the steps, there, peeking out from the hole was a little boy. I would run to the basement door to see him, and he would be at the bottom of the steps so I couldn't see him real good. But as time went on in real life, in the dream he would go up one step, but never far enough for me to make him out. It kept happening over and over again. Finally, after the truth came out about my situation, I had the same dream, but this time when I went to the basement door, there was the little boy near the top of the steps, enough that I could finally see him, and he was smiling from ear to ear and had this look on his face, like it's okay now. After that night I never had that dream ever again. Sounds weird, but it's very true and I never have figured out what that dream meant.

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:13 AM
Welcome and good luck! flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:17 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why you just can't let the girl live her life and let her make her mistakes. Isn't that part of growing up? And it's not like the kids aren't going to be taken care of. This situation has been going on for a while now, why can't you just let it be? So she married a loser, and has now decided that she wants to venture into being a lesbian. Is that so wrong? Are you so totally against it that you are willing to make her life miserable by interfering with her love life just so you can be happy?

Cut the apron strings and let it go. If she makes a mistake, let her deal with it. And if she comes crying back to you, then you can say "I told you so." But until then, let her find out on her own.

And if the Father is going to be in prison for 5 more years, you can pretty much bet that he doesn't have a leg to stand on as far as custody or her decision to move any where in the world if she so chooses.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25