Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:57 AM
I don't know, I think shutting down the borders just might be a good idea for now. Being that the biggest outbreak is in Mexico, and they aren't doing a very good job at containing it, it will at least cut down on those that are infected there from coming over here and spreading it more then what is already done.

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:50 AM

And sorry about the de-clawing thing....but most that I know have this done for their inside cats...I am allergic to them so I don't have them around...good luck with this

It's okay Kim. flowerforyou You know, most people don't know what's involved in the process until it's too late.

Personally for me, if it got to that point, I'd have to find the cat a new home. I couldn't live with myself by putting them through that.

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:45 AM

Does anyone have any names of sprays that prevent cats from scratching things that you spray on them? He is almost tearing my chairs to shreds.
De-clawing is probably your only solution,,,good luck

OMG, that sends chills up my spine every time I hear it since I now know the process. They literally remove the entire claw from the cat's paw. To me that's just cruel and inhumane.

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:40 AM

I haven't met one man who thinks that a woman's purse isn't taboo.

Most won't even grab something out of it in full view of me (even if asked) never mind hold on to it while I'm otherwise occupied.

That's because their mothers beat them severely for touching her purse.

When my brother was about 6 years old, he asked my mom for a quarter to buy candy. She said yes and told him to get it out of her purse. My grandmother seen him going in the purse and snatched him up by his ear and scolded him for it. Til this day, he will not go into any purse, no matter what the reason. He was scarred for life, lol.

But in answer to the original post, I honestly think that most men will do just about anything like that for the woman that they love. I would almost bet that they don't analyze their decision based on how their guy friends would view them for doing it. They just do it.

On the flip side of this question, I really can't think of that many things that us women would do for our man that would seem really "guyish" to the point that our female friends would say "Really?, you did that for him?".

MsCarmen's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:09 AM

No freakin' way I could ever choose one or the other.

You're out of your mind... This is a thread from HELL.

What are you tryin' to prove?

You a wise guy or something?

You're out of line for even posting such a question. This whole thread is out of order...

I agree. Both are outstanding actors and yes they do have their differences but to say one is better then the other, sorry but I just can't do it!

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 04/28/09 09:13 PM
What I can't figure out is, if you think she is stuck up or stuck on herself (however you want to put it) AND you feel like she is blowing you off like you are the scum of the earth AND when she finally did get in touch with you, you treated her rudely (your words), why are you still interested in her?

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 04/28/09 09:53 AM
I wasn't too worried about it in the beginning, but now I'm not so sure. I hope they are making more out of it then what there really is, for everyone's sake.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:51 PM
I was going to suggest to go to "Settings" and then "regions" and add Scotland to your regions but it's not listed.

I guess the only other option would be to ask a moderator for assistance.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:35 PM

Hi my girlfriend is always getting treated like **** by her own family. They keep calling her a lazy slob with no job and stuff and her sister ****s on her more than anyone. Talking to her online I told her that I want to help in any way I can and that I'm there for her whenever she needs me. We both don't have jobs right now, but we're both looking. How should I help her out? I would love to get an apartment with her, but neither of us can afford it. I just want to help make her happy and help her deal with her crazy family.

How well do you know her? Have you been around her enough to see whether or not her family is telling the truth? If not, then you never know what goes on behind closed doors and maybe she really is lazy and not putting forth the effort they think she should be.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:55 AM
Can someone send me the memo that was sent around on what we can and can't post on this site so as not to get people's panties in a wad, cause apparently I missed it. slaphead

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:44 AM
Well, I guess I should just let it go.

One of my favorite sayings is "The more you stir the pot, the more it's gonna stink!".

She'll find out sooner or later, and if she doesn't then either way it really doesn't effect me in any way.

As for paternity, whether he acknowledges it when the baby is born, or if it is done by DNA testing, it will be proven that he is the father. But if he wants to waste time and put out extra money to prove it, then so be it. That's on him.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:05 AM
So I'm getting the consensus that:

A. If you were in her shoes, you wouldn't want to know

and

B. I should just let it go and let her find out on her own, just for my own sanity.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:50 AM

Is the court docket available online? You can read it. If mediation and/or reconciliation was entered on the docket, you can read it. If not, you can go there and look at the docket. It is public information.

I'll have to check it out.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:50 AM

Let it go, unless you want to continue this "Days of our lives" style drama. It gives me a headache.

I've avoided him as much as I could during this pregnancy up until the last two weeks.

So you think I should just let her find out on her own?

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:47 AM

Did you check the local court docket to find out if they are really divorcing? That is a matter of public information.

As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of getting background information about him for Child Support. That information should be included. The only problem is, is if it is true, the divorce wouldn't be finalized until August as that was when they were filed.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:45 AM

I would tell her about the baby. It might just be the deciding factor in what she is on the fence about. By the way sending out another package today or tomorrow of a few things. Sherry

Thanks Sherry. flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:44 AM

So when you puff on a bone, you want to puff on another "bone"?

Ohhhh that is just so wrong!!! laugh laugh laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:42 AM

Drop back five and punt.

Thanks Keith! laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:40 AM
I just found the "ex"-wife to the father of my child. I say "ex" because he told me a couple of months ago they were reconciling, but on her profile on MySpace it says that she is divorcing him. He told me a lot of other lies as well, and it makes me wonder what lies he's told to her too.

Anyway, when he told me they were getting back together, he stated that she didn't know about the baby, and that he didn't want her to know because it would mess things up between the two of them.

So do I tell her or keep her in the dark and let her find out on her own? Would you want to know? What would you do? What do you think I should do?

I am really torn as to what to do, and I can't make up my mind!

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:51 PM
My 2 daughters and my family.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25