Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:52 PM
Maybe they get enjoyment out of the b*tching and complaining, not to mention the attention they get from their sob stories. Who knows?

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:09 PM

what thye hell is that supposed to mean???

Hey wolf.. kindof quite... Why dont you pick a topic?.. I need a laugh..:smile:

what the hell...now Im only cheap entertainment for you!!!!

and you said it was special.....bloody hell!!!

OMG, you said the same thing to me. I feel used! rant sad laugh
no you both told me it was special!!!:tongue: :wink:

I did? Let me get back to you on that. :tongue: laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:07 PM

So, since it is not okay to beat up a woman with your fists, you beat her down with harsh words?
An unconscious defense mechanism, never said it was ok

Whether you are male or female, it's still a choice,
Oh I agree, but in the heat of an argument who stops and makes that choice? It's easy to say sitting behind a computer.

Isn't that the part where we let our mouth override our azz?

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:06 PM

what thye hell is that supposed to mean???

Hey wolf.. kindof quite... Why dont you pick a topic?.. I need a laugh..:smile:

what the hell...now Im only cheap entertainment for you!!!!

and you said it was special.....bloody hell!!!

OMG, you said the same thing to me. I feel used! rant sad laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:04 PM

carmen......flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey there! flowers

How have you been?
Im good darlin!!!

I cant believe you never told me when........
I thought you said that night was special!!!:tongue: :wink:

It was special! :wink: bigsmile Just do me a favor though and don't ask me about the details. laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:59 PM

Mars? Venus? Perhaps, but it's usually much more simplistic than that. We (men) are taught at an early age to not show weaknesses, so instead we hide them. So when we get hurt we counteract that emotion by showing strength, i.e. anger.

A real man never takes that anger to physical extremes (toward a woman or anyone) but that's why we say those hateful things....because we are protecting ourselves and our feelings. Does this make sense to anyone on a Sunday night?

Exactly. It's a defense mechanism. It's also a means to put a point across when we're given a bunch of malarkey to deal with as well.

Women do it too for the very same reason, as a defense mechanism.

He calls her a b!itch. She calls him an azzhole. (or whatever words you want to insert) Both are doing it as a means to defend themselves from the hurt that was inflicted from the other person. Right?

offtopic Are those two guys on your photo?

laugh No.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:55 PM

Mars? Venus? Perhaps, but it's usually much more simplistic than that. We (men) are taught at an early age to not show weaknesses, so instead we hide them. So when we get hurt we counteract that emotion by showing strength, i.e. anger.

A real man never takes that anger to physical extremes (toward a woman or anyone) but that's why we say those hateful things....because we are protecting ourselves and our feelings. Does this make sense to anyone on a Sunday night?

Exactly. It's a defense mechanism. It's also a means to put a point across when we're given a bunch of malarkey to deal with as well.

Women do it too for the very same reason, as a defense mechanism.

He calls her a b!itch. She calls him an azzhole. (or whatever words you want to insert) Both are doing it as a means to defend themselves from the hurt that was inflicted from the other person. Right?

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:49 PM
Drive safe! waving

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:45 PM

Obviously I don't mean give your number out in the first message, but if you've talked for a week and someone gives you their number, don't continue talking ro them on the site like the # exchange never happened. It's rude, and the phone number owner may get tired of waiting...

Well call me rude then cause they still ain't getting my number until I'm okay with giving it to them. And if they are tired of waiting, oh well. Move on!

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:43 PM

carmen......flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey there! flowers

How have you been?

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:38 PM
I don't know, maybe it's just me and the way I think but I seriously don't believe that "true love" in a relationship really exists. I just don't think it's possible to develop that kind of bond. Even when I thought I was in love with my ex-husband, after it was over, I came to realize that I wasn't in love with my husband, I was infatuated with the whole fantasy of marriage. That was 20 years ago. I've dated since then, and yes I have been happy at one point or another with those guys, but to say that I was ever in love, not a chance.

Like I said, maybe it's just me. If others think that they can achieve or have already achieved what they call true love, then more power to them.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:14 PM

Don't get me wrong. I may sound a teeny bit jaded. Its from years of experience. I know what being selfless and sacrifice are. From being wounded twice in combat to volunteering my time to help needy families, underpriveledged children, and showing love to everyone and everything. I just refuse to make concessions out of blind love. And yet you still haven't asked me the reason why?

I'll ask why.

In case you're wondering LHB, I really do want to know why.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:07 PM

Don't get me wrong. I may sound a teeny bit jaded. Its from years of experience. I know what being selfless and sacrifice are. From being wounded twice in combat to volunteering my time to help needy families, underpriveledged children, and showing love to everyone and everything. I just refuse to make concessions out of blind love. And yet you still haven't asked me the reason why?

I'll ask why.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:00 PM

What was the disclaimer for? Because your advise was so rubbish?

here is my number 44 207 484 111 909

Whats yours??

By the way, i am a rapist.

You always know how to get the point across Dan! laugh drinker

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:50 PM
I'm not going to feel obligated to give him my phone number just because he gave me his, nor am I going to feel obligated to call him today, tomorrow, or even next year because he gave it to me.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:47 PM
It just depends on the guy.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:41 PM

You see there he skates and he believes in love.. I like him!

Damn, I strike out on both counts. Oh well.
rofl rofl rofl rofl

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:33 PM

The notebook was a good movie

I didn't like the movie nor did I think it was good.! It was so lame and cheezy!

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:28 PM

I also have been wondering how you are doing.....but Lfer said they were inducing her this past Thursday...haven't heard anything so far

If they did then she probably just got home on Friday or Saturday (why do they kick you out of the hospital so fast?) and she's very busy with the new baby.

That's true. And I don't know why they do that. I was in there for 5 days but that was only because I had complications. If it weren't for that, I would have probably been in there 3 days, max.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:26 PM
And it's two days after my Sister's birthday. :banana:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next