Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:54 PM
Look, what people want to do to make a living is their own choice. You want to show your body off and get paid for it, have at it.

But to me, it's a choice between keeping my dignity and self respect or money. And personally, I'll take dignity and self respect over money any day!

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:27 PM

I lost all interest at the slap up the back of the kids head.

Just a me thing, flowerforyou

I get it. flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:25 PM

single mothers who (because of "The System") may not be able to get any other job beside that of exotic dancer

Using that as an excuse is just that, an excuse. whoa

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:21 AM
I think once you think you are an adult, you want to try and do things your way. Doesn't always work out, but I guess that's where learning from your mistakes comes in to play. Some learn, some keep repeating them. All a part of the growing process.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:17 AM
I've been going gray since I was about 20 years old, and my daughter who is 10 is now starting to get it. It runs in the family. That's life I guess.

As long as they don't get rid of my hair dye, I can accept going gray. :tongue: laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:14 AM

the tickets were rescinded.
Because of media attention, politics, not ethics was the motive behind the reversal.

Exactly! frustrated

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:13 AM
We were supposed to get freezing rain and then snow, but it missed us by about 75 miles! drinker drinker drinker

I feel sorry for those north of me though!flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:05 AM
The State Patrol said in a statement that it withdrew the citation "after examining the ... circumstances" and consulting with prosecutors.

How much you want to bet that the Prosecutors told him how much of an ass he'd look like if he and they followed through with it.

Too late for the Trooper though!

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 02/28/09 08:48 PM

I thought it was secret sauce????

It is! That's why few get it right, cause only they know the secret ingredient! :wink:

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 02/28/09 08:43 PM
I used to listen to him on my lunch break years ago. Didn't his son take over for him?

And I think his final line was "And now you know....the rest of the story!"

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 02/28/09 10:55 AM

MsCarmen's photo
Sat 02/28/09 10:16 AM
I think it's safe to say you are only going to get two answers here. Keep him or dump him.

So what's it gonna be?

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:52 PM
Totage, if you are referring to the guy that was giving you a hard time in your previous thread, I wouldn't put much stock in it. I'd bet my next paycheck that if he was given a bonus for doing a good job, he'd be bragging to somebody about it and looking for the "pat on the back" that he was condemning you for.

Congrats btw!

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 06:21 AM

living together before marriage?

Do you think if more people did this it would cut back on the high rate of divorce?

I am all for it and do feel that it would lessen your chances of divorce.

I wouldn't do it, but it seems to work for some people.

Why not?

It's against my beliefs.

fair enough

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 06:14 AM

living together before marriage?

Do you think if more people did this it would cut back on the high rate of divorce?

I am all for it and do feel that it would lessen your chances of divorce.

I wouldn't do it, but it seems to work for some people.

Why not?

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 06:12 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 06:11 AM

Hopefully the judge will throw it out but who knows. Keep it up and no one will do anything for anyone.. rant

That's pretty much what it's come to anyway hasn't it?

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 06:09 AM

*SIGH* FINE THEN! BUT I am NOT wearing the strap on again!
surprised rofl rofl rofl

MsCarmen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 06:08 AM

I just wait until I feel like it.

Me too, that's why it never gets done. slaphead

I think I might hold the record for being the biggest procrastinator on the planet! rofl