Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:56 PM
Why are you yelling?

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:54 PM
I find it ironic that in your profile you state,

I hate drama, especially drama with exs

but yet here you are stirring it all up with your ex.

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:51 PM
I say grow up, get over it, and move on. But that's just my opinion, which I'm sure wont go far. ohwell

MsCarmen's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:35 PM
Okay, thanks for answering Charles. I just couldn't ever figure out what the point of having both of those links, especially if only one of them worked.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:05 PM
never heard of 'em.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:58 PM
I've seen "The Wizard of Oz" done several times and all were really good.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:56 PM

..it don't its broken,..waiting on the repair man...sumbytch is late again...laugh

He's hanging out with the cable guy. laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:18 PM

:smile: anything with Vin Diesel in it is a waste of time be seeing you

Sorry, but I have to disagree. I may not be able to tell you much about the movie, but I can definitely give a detailed review on how good Vin Diesel looked in it! drool

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:14 PM
I guess I'll never get the real answer! sad

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:07 PM

Hey, I don't know how this site works, D:

Read the directions! :tongue:

Just kidding. Post in the forums so you can get to know people and they can get to know you. And don't get too discouraged if you send a girl an email and she doesn't reply at all. Happens a lot!

Good luck and welcome to the site.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:04 PM
I think I heard it a million or more times today alone from my daughter because I took her to see the Hannah Montana movie, lol. Hey at least I was popular with her for a little while! laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:59 PM
That sounds great! Congrats! flowerforyou

I took my daughter out to see the new Hannah Montana movie and had a great time with her. Went to a Mexican restaurant for supper. The food was awesome, but I'm now suffering the repercussions from eating it. I'm swearing off spicy food forever!!! Well, at least until the baby is born that is. The heartburn is going to be the death of me yet! ill

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:53 PM
Edited by MsCarmen on Sun 04/12/09 09:55 PM
Sounds like a good idea, but I don't know of any suggestions for a menu. I would however suggest that you cook something you are familiar with. The last thing you want to do is try and cook something you've never cooked before and it not turn out good.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:15 PM
We have an old family recipe that everyone's been trying to get for years. I'd tell you but it's a secret. :tongue:

I did see in one of my local grocery stores (in the frozen section where the biscuits and garlic bread is stored) they had homemade frozen dumplings for just that. Never tried them, but they did seem pretty convenient if you are in a pinch for time.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:00 PM

and where is here?

Sorry, "here" is in a little town called Marion, Virginia. Although there are some great places to live and work in this state, Marion is not one of them.

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:57 PM
Don't come here. Seriously, this town is going to "hell in a hand basket." Everything is closing down, layoffs keep coming one after another, and the Town Council won't let anything new come in. I really don't know how people are surviving here. It's pretty depressing!

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:46 PM
Edited by MsCarmen on Sun 04/12/09 08:47 PM

Posting mean things about the thread starter, and just being a plain out *****! *coughMsCarmencough*

noway noway noway

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:42 PM

i just did all my laundry, fresh sheets on the bed etc, all my chores are done can i go play.?laugh laugh :wink:

Sure, but only after you get done doing all those same things at my house! :tongue:

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:39 PM

I took my daughter to go see the new Hannah Montana movie. shocked

We went to the Matinee and it was great. There were only about 10 people there in the entire theater.

And, believe it or not, the movie wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty decent. I cried through some parts, (sorry but my hormones are really getting the best of me now)and laughed at others, and I even caught myself singing to some of the songs! noway

She jammed out to the movie soundtrack all the way home playing some songs over and over again, and then she ended the evening by reading the book to the movie that I got her for Easter.

All in all, it was a pretty good Easter date with my daughter!:banana:
At least you got to spend time with your daughter. My daughter hasn't been home since she got home on leave Wednesday mad I am going to have to kidnap her to spend time with her before she leaves for Ft. Carson.

Aww I'm sorry. That's really got to stink big time! I hope you get to spend some time with her soon. flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:38 PM

my easter went well too, i gorged happily bigsmile

I gorged on Mexican food. BIG MISTAKE! I'm am now swearing off spicy food until this baby is born!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25