Community > Posts By > MsCarmen

MsCarmen's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:10 AM

op, you just wanted to get it out of your system....but are unwilling to do anything about it.....this "non" action speaks volumes

I agree. If all you are going to do is rant about the problem and not do anything about it, doesn't that make you part of the problem as well?

MsCarmen's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:47 AM

Ok, if the boy is steering clear of his own father, there's a reason.

That, to me, is a big red flag and something needs to be done!

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:31 PM
My local news said that if you can surf the internet freely but can't get on any microsoft owned websites then chances are your computer is infected with the virus. Well I've been able to go to the microsoft websites so I guess my PC is not infected. So no need for me to mess with downloading the tools to get rid of something that isn't even there.

I still think its a April Fools joke that many people including the media are falling for. But that's just me. ohwell

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:28 PM
Congratulations to Scotty and the family.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:50 PM

ummm with out lying here. SORRY not true for me on 2 of the eight. numbers 5 &6 were wrong totally way off base. Name of the friend and the number of friends.

But all the others were reasonably close to who I am.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

How can the number of friends in your lifetime part be wrong when you haven't finished living your life yet?

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:44 PM

But that just sounds so mean to have him sit there and watch!!! I don't know if I could do it..

You're main complaint is that the kids don't take you seriously. Don't you think they'll take you very seriously if you do this? I do. I'm sure that tactic will get you very good results!

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:07 PM

APRIL FOOLS!

Thought id get in first, it just passed midnight here.
slaphead :laughing:

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:51 PM

When I'm home alone.
Don't care how I look
Can watch jerry springer in private
Not take a shower
Fart like a man

heard ya the first time.

And the fourth time, lol. :tongue: laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:50 PM

... do you no longer care about appearance or social folkways anymore?

at what point does one say to himself 'screw it. i dont care what people think of me anymore! im gonna walk outside to get the paper in my underwear!'

life just seems to break you.

its my hypothesis that it happens once you have kids.

I think I have to agree with you on this one. As a matter of fact, I was shaving my legs the other day, and I thought, "What's the point in trying to maneuver myself in all kinds of positions to get around my huge swollen belly just to remove some hair that nobody is going to see?" It took some doing, but I did it anyway "just in case". laugh ohwell

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:19 PM
Well, if you can work it out give it another try. Just keep in mind the Mother is always going to be in the picture.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:05 PM

All that link does is provide me with another link about the virus and how to be protected from it. It doesn't say if it is real or not. This is one of the quotes from the article:

but whoever's controlling it could choose not to wreak havoc but instead do absolutely nothing

So, in all actuality, this could just be someone getting everyone all stirred up for nothing.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 02:59 PM
I might try that. Thanks for the advice. flowerforyou

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 02:58 PM
Is this new Conficker worm virus real or is it an April Fool's joke? I can't really tell from the information noted on Yahoo.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:40 AM

Well give your stuff this time to a worthwhile charity! There are lots of young single moms who can use em

I plan on doing that. I'm pretty sure that all of my family and friends are through with having any more babies.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:21 AM
Haven't seen any of them (would like to see #3 just so I have an excuse to go to Italy) but I've seen plenty of other things and places that were either "wonderful" or made me "wonder" all the same.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:18 AM

*nevermind, I forgot humor is frowned upon*

Hey I thought it was funny! laugh

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:04 AM

I built a baby registry on the Walmart website for my new daughter coming in July, and it is so depressing knowing that just about everything I am needing, I had it all 10 years ago when my first daughter was born. But of course I gave it all to my sister when she was pregnant with her daughter, who then gave it all away to her best friend.

What's even worse, is everything I am going to buy will be given away again because I won't be having any more children after this.

I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes. ohwell

Try ebay as well. You can get new stuff but at a cheaper price.

Actually Ebay was one of the first places I looked at. I found some stuff, but the bids were getting outrageously high.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:03 AM

Do you have a heart to heart there in your city?

No

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:02 AM

She's gonna have a BABY, silly. :laughing:

Actually, in one of the ultrasound pics, I swore up and down it was a monkey!

But the doctor reassured me that it was human.

MsCarmen's photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:52 AM

When are you due and do you know what you are having?

She said her new daughter is coming in July.

MsCarmen, try freecycle. Many people will give away baby stuff. My friend got a lot of stuff for her son that way.

Thank you SingmeSweet. I have heard of that but unfortunately the closest is on the other side of Virginia and driving there or having it shipped to me would cost way too much.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25