Community > Posts By > LookinForSparks

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:18 PM
Move on.... if something like that happened once, no big deal, but if it's happened a few times, it means they don't really want to meet you, but are too chicken **** to just come out and say it!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:14 PM
OK, since this thread is apparently carried forward from another, I can't tell what this topic is supposed to be about.... looking back some, it appears everyone is just chatting and bull****ting with each other... lol

So someone care to fill me in on what the " match making" title is about?

LookinForSparks's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:04 AM
EtherealEmbers..... I'm so very impressed with those big and witty words you use like "Blowhole".... your charm, amazing wit, humor, brillence and non-judgmental attitude just come shining through for all to see.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:01 PM
Ewwwww, how dare a man show his chest that is so gross and just terrible to show skin.... those kind of people obviously must just be total scum, as many of you are so obviously pre-judging them to be.... yeah, that's just about as terrible and awful as the women that will show off their cleavage or legs..... I think everyone should ONLY show pictures of them selves with some kind of clothes that covers up all of their skin.... after all, I just f*cking HATE to see some skin and natural sexiness from the opposite sex.... how immoral is that?

LMFAO!

Some of you uptight folks really do make me laugh!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:14 PM
That is some funny ****... and lots of truth to it too!!!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:52 PM

Well, I have to admit a naked top does go perfectly well with a naked bottom.... lol
yep they will match totally unless you went topless on the beach lol

WTF? I go topless on the beach all the time.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:48 PM
Well, I have to admit a naked top does go perfectly well with a naked bottom.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:24 PM

I would join your fun, but you have to wear panties to be raided for them....

I got ungrounded....:wink:

Well Lily, we might just have to cum raid your bra instead.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:56 AM

Well, let me just say I'd be smiling ear to ear, trying to manage it.... lol
yep i can say you would hunbigsmile

Hehehe... I'm sensing some confidence and cockiness here... and I love it too... wink!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:41 AM

Not a good idea (except fridge benefits) - what do you think?

I think friends should not take each others clothes off.

I agree. But I have heard that there can be but it is not a good idea to have a friend in benefit if you romantically like them and they don't feel the same. That just makes cause for more pain, plus if they are both romantically in love then they need to decide to be a couple or split (not on the verge of staying friends, that is just kind of messed up.)

I agree that if you both aren't on an equal level about the feelings for each other the friends with benefits things won't work, but several years ago I had this kind of situation and it actually worked great for both of us, we had a great time together when we did spend time together, yet neither of us tried to dictate or control the other in any way.... we did have great "feeling" for each other, so it wasn't JUST sex.... yet it left us both the freedom we both wanted and needed at that time. And it lasted for a while until she was ready to find something different and we parted that relationship on very good terms and remain great friends even today, even though she now is in a relationship with another guy.... we just don't share the sex part any more.... but from that experience, I know it can work!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:36 AM
Well, let me just say I'd be smiling ear to ear, trying to manage it.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:27 AM

Okay whose are we taking this timelaugh laugh
hes lining them up hunlaugh

Now I'm scared... not sure if I can handle more than one at a time.... but an interesting thought none the less..... Hmmmmm???

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:21 AM

Okay whose are we taking this timelaugh laugh

I'm only taking those willingly given... wink!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:20 AM

Too bad you're so far away, I'd take some pics of ya in person!

Not sure we could post all that I'd wanna take on here, but bet it would be fun taking them anyway... lol
noway noway noway laugh laugh im sure u meant..... that it holds only 18!laugh laugh

Yeah, of course, what else could I have possibly meant? lmfao!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:17 AM
So tell me Debbie, if I did a panty raid on you... what kind of panties would I find? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:14 AM
I think I scared shoesmonkey off.... guess she didn't wanna be caught... lol

I see Debbie isn't scared though... wink!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:10 AM
Too bad you're so far away, I'd take some pics of ya in person!

Not sure we could post all that I'd wanna take on here, but bet it would be fun taking them anyway... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:05 AM
There's even one pic on my profile that is a salute pic I took for a site called Fubar and it has the date on the sign in case ya think I'm fibbing about the pics being recent.... I'm not... they are all recent, I hate it when folks post old pics of them selves on line..... hell if you ever meet anyone, they are going to see what you really look like anyway, so why deceive anyone that way, know what I mean?

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:01 AM
By the way buttons and Debbie, I just looked at both of your profile pics and you look great too.... much younger than your ages.... truly!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:59 AM

laugh laugh so how recent are those pictures?

The oldest pic I have on here was from Dec, that is the one in the white shirt, the rest are within the last two months