Community > Posts By > LookinForSparks

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:10 PM

I keep trying to scroll down on the pic you have up but it won't let me...what a shamedevil

They won't allow me to post those kinds of pics on here darlin. I had originally posted a couple of "suggestive" teasing type of pics that showed nothing but were teasing and they deleted those right away... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:03 PM

So which pic should I set as my main pic? New on here and would like some honest input on this. Is this also an obvious ploy to get people looking at my profile, well hell yes.... so sue me... lol

I LOVE your honesty. I cant stand it when people pull that, like we dont know what they are up to. Oh I added a new word to my profile, see if you can figure out which one it is...duh.

Hehehe... I'm not ashamed to say I'm an attention whore... but then who isn't... we're all on here wanting to be seen and to meet someone right? Why hide that fact? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:56 PM
Edited by LookinForSparks on Fri 05/09/08 07:58 PM
So which pic should I set as my main pic? New on here and would like some honest input on this. Is this also an obvious ploy to get people looking at my profile, well hell yes.... so sue me... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:52 AM
It's not a side ways pic darlin... it's simply an overhead shot of me in the shower. I see the gals on these sites taking those over head pics of them selves all the time because it shows off their boobs and hides their bellies.... and I get you don't get the humor of that pic or how it tells someone a little about my real personality, but the right person will get it.... lol

But I just had to comment about you keep on saying it's a "side ways" pic... it's not, it's just the camera view from above me... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:39 AM
Hehehe.... I didn't ask for help, but ya gave it anyway, didn't you?

It's all good darlin, but seriously, I think one of the reasons a lot of people have trouble dating and finding the right person is due in large part because people tend to "put on a show" with what they think other's might want to see, rather than just being them selves and attracting someone that actually likes them for who they are. Lord I do know that a lot of women will NOT be attracted to me or like who I am and that I'll rub a lot of people the wrong way, or they might think I'm a pervert, or a whole slew of things they might not like bout me... and that's perfectly fine, I'm only looking for one who gets me and likes the way I am anyway, so I for one choose to just put the "real me" right out there for everyone to see and HOPEFULLY by doing so, I'll attract a person who actually likes who I am, rather than attracting someone who's got a false impression of who I am because I'm painting an image based on someone's notion of what "most women" want.... see what I mean?

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:24 AM
Seems obvious you are telling everyone what you want to see or hear from them on their profile... and you also seem to think you're speaking for ALL women as you say "women like that" a lot in these post.

Just food for thought.... have ya even considered that some woman don't want or aren't going to like the same things you do?

My advice to all these guys is to keep your profiles just the way they are if they reflect who you really are and what you're looking for.... why would you change your profile to what this one gal would like to see if it doesn't truly reflect who you are? Seems to me we should show who we are and hopefully that will attract the woman that will like who we are.... isn't that the point of all of this? lol

And yes, I'm gonna leave the shower pic on my profile because I'm a singing in the shower type of guy.... and some will get the humor of that pic I think.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:13 AM
You say "perv" like that's a bad thing.... I'm thinking it is a fun and good thing my self.... I'm a proud, card carrying member of the perv club for singles my self... lol

Have a great weekend darlin!

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:26 AM
Funny... you gonna add glitter graphics, or what? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:24 AM
Working on that "real world" thing darlin, whatcha think I'm on here for? It's not for cyber sex, that's for sure!

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:13 AM
Guess I better hold out for a slow cyber-sexer to match my style, hey? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:10 AM
Let me just say I'd be happy to both help ya get those sheets messed up and to clean them... wink!

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:47 AM
Hell darlin, if you type 182 words a minute and we had cyber sex, I'd be making SLOW love while you were BANGING the hell out of me, because I type slow... think that would work? lmfao!

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:58 AM
I only put the women on my favorites that want to cyber sex with me... can I add you? lmfao!

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:29 AM
Non-responsive means it's not happening for her.... do you really have to ask? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:25 AM
As a friend that would be fine... but not "as the one" or "a lover".... call me silly, but I want to actually spend time with a lover.... lol

1 2 3 5 Next