Community > Posts By > LookinForSparks

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:56 AM

Hehehe.... so sue me.... I can't help it I might be just a tad on the naughty side.... lol

But hey, if you all get to wear eatable panties, what is wrong with a chocolate condom?

And shoesmonkey... don't know if I qualify as a cute guy, but I'd chase ya darlin... wink!

I'm up for a fun chase!devil

Hope you're not running too damn fast, because I like the "catching" part the best... wink!

Especially when eatable panties and chocolate condoms are involved!!!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:53 AM
<------ OK, running back to the store now for chocolat6e, whipped cream and cherries!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:52 AM
Thanks buttons.... I do get younger gals pissed at me because my skin doesn't have any wrinkles and they get pissed I have better shin than them... I just laugh.... Ti's Gotta be genetics because I do all the things that are suppose to be bad for you.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:48 AM
No... takes a LOT more than this to make me run out of steam.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:47 AM
Hehehe.... so sue me.... I can't help it I might be just a tad on the naughty side.... lol

But hey, if you all get to wear eatable panties, what is wrong with a chocolate condom?

And shoesmonkey... don't know if I qualify as a cute guy, but I'd chase ya darlin... wink!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:35 AM
<------ seeking a friend with benefits.... am a GOOD friend too... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:33 AM

Back from the store, was truly trying to find a box of chocolates, but they didn't have any.... the best I could find was chocolate condoms.... lol
of course thats all you could find:tongue:laugh good try though

Now surely you're not accusing me of making up such a story just to get what I want, are you? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:30 AM
itsmetina..... where in the world is Heaven, Texas? If it's close enough I might come get those panties thrown at me in person.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:28 AM
Back from the store, was truly trying to find a box of chocolates, but they didn't have any.... the best I could find was chocolate condoms.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:24 AM
<------ running to the store for chocolate!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:21 AM

give my pannies back i'm hungry

I already ate your panties darlin.... guess I'll have to give ya something else in trade if you're still hungry.... lmfao!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:19 AM

Wish I was realy having Some kind of fun today. Nothing's on the line up.

I hear ya darlin... a LIVE panty raid would be way better than what I'm doing today.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:12 AM
I've got no undies to throw back though... can I still play? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:11 AM
Jim, I think I can handle the incoming panties.... no need to hide from that.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:06 AM
Tossing panties will normally lead to wet sensations... can ya dig that? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:59 AM
I was burned pretty badly and deceived on a huge scale in my last two attempts at a relationship and there is no way I could give all of my heart or all of my trust to ANY woman right now which is required for a real relationship, so I am actually looking for a friends with benefits type of situation right now and see nothing wrong with that as long as it's open and honest and both people wants that! That's way better than me acting like I could be in a real relationship when I know damn good and well I can't right now!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:17 PM
Fanta46..... you are funny as hell, you post a transcript which clearly shows O'Reilly was not bashing or degrading our troops and was actually saying the opposite and says that does not take honor away from our troops.... when the video you first posted was all about Oberman saying O'Reilly was dishonoring our war hero's!

Guess you just made the point for me that I had been trying to make to you all along! Thanks!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:41 PM
I did watch it all... and as lindyy said, they show 2 seconds of what O'Reilly said, and even from those two seconds he was correct as Spidercmb pointed out, it seems that is what he was talking about.... and in no way has he ever or would he ever bash and degrade the American military as the whole Olberman story was trying to say. O' Reilly has always had nothing but extreme high praise for out military and their families, even when he might disagree with some of the war tactics or policies, which he has at times.... and he has made many trips to Iraq to support our troops there, probably more than any other news anchor or celebrity out there..... I don't believe I've seen such actions and praise and support for our troops coming from Olberman.... and it's actually pretty damn ridicules and plain silly and idiotic for him to try to say that O'Reilly was degrading our war hero's.... as you say anyone that will open their damn eyes and look at reality can see that he has never done such a thing, nor did he in that piece you're trying to say he did, nor would he ever. And if you'd ever actually watch and listen to anything other than the far left kook sites and media then you'd see how ****ing ridicules this was too!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 05/10/08 01:34 PM
I think I'll just stick with the "sex and Dating" forum... people are way more fun in there and ways less uptight about what heading things might be posted under too.... you all have fun in here worrying about the other stuff.... was at least interesting, even if not what I want to spend any more time doing.... so I'm outta here and will leave this kind of fun to the rest of ya... enjoy!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 05/10/08 01:28 PM
Winx, next time I'll e-mail you and get your "expert" and "experienced" advice on what the proper forum heading should be for my subject matter since I can clearly see this a HUGE issue for you.... I'd hate to offend anyone for posting something under the "wrong" forum for God's sake, we just can't have that, can we? lmfao!