Community > Posts By > LookinForSparks

LookinForSparks's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:43 PM
Just letting ya know I did e-mail with one of the gals you gave me on my match list and now she's deactivated her account.

Guess I had a bad effect on her... lol

I don't get on here much I know, and am slow to respond, but damn, honestly, I haven't found anything but a little small talk on this site... but yet I keep on checking in on here anyway, go figure!!!!

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:08 PM
Edited by LookinForSparks on Tue 06/24/08 09:09 PM
Ok, OK.... I'll come clean, I always wanted to be a Pimp Daddy.... yeah, even had me a little purple hat with feathers, and walked around practicing saying Bit*h and HO when I was just a wee little boy.... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:58 PM

Since this question isn't in the "Sex and dating" section, I just can't answer this question... hehehe!

sure ya can blushing

I'm soooo afraid of authority, I might get my pee-pee smacked if I'm a BAD boy in this thread... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:54 PM
Since this question isn't in the "Sex and dating" section, I just can't answer this question... hehehe!

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:40 PM
OK, since I was the ONLY one Perving, guess I'm gonna say good night and leave it to ya all... muah!

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:35 PM
Edited by LookinForSparks on Tue 06/24/08 08:36 PM
And LauraJ.... that default pic of yours make me think about some dress-up fantasies too... and two women, none the less.... yeah, I could get pervish with those thoughts!!!

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:30 PM
I can play by the rules if I must.... lol

Perv??? Let me think.....

I see rush2001's long hair and I must admit I have a vision of pulling that back as I'm taking her from behind.... is that pervish or just hot? lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:24 PM
Not making me feel ackward grimdude... but Ewwwww... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:19 PM
Need to change the rules, there are a couple above me I'd be happy to perv, but not all of them above me... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:48 PM
discoafternoon.... I just looked at your profile, but I'm at least gonna say hi on here... muah!

LookinForSparks's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:39 PM
You guys are funny.... and I'm not sure I could fix any ribs... but might be able to make ya forget about the pain for a little while... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:26 PM
Broken ribs.... ouch.... nothing worse!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sun 06/22/08 02:27 PM
I don't care to prove I don't like sex, because I damn sure do... it's one of the best parts of life to me and a wonderful way to share intimacy and love with a partner... and when I don't have a partner, I'm still very sexual and take care of it my self... lol

I understand there are many who can take or leave it and don't enjoy it like me... but I honestly think they are missing out my self!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:40 PM
If it's a case where neither one of you have called, then sure, give him a buzz... but if you've called him a few times and yet he's gone 2 weeks without calling you, then move on... as the book says... he's just not into you.... if that's the case... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:25 PM
And this kind of silly stuff that shouldn't amount to a hill of beans, is sadly what messes up some relationships... lol

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:33 PM
I have to go grab some more sun at the pool, you all have fun and I'll check in here every now and then and see what's going on... muah!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:28 PM

I read the rules and I'm scared.... too shy you know... lol

But hey, I can bull**** with the best of them, so what to hell?
Hey looking welcome also add me so i can send ya ur feature matches from Feral when ur not around thanks alot. flowerforyou flowerforyou

I have no idea what feature matches are... but I'll add ya anyway!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:26 PM
There they go blocking the word S H I T again... that is just too funny!

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:26 PM
I read the rules and I'm scared.... too shy you know... lol

But hey, I can bull**** with the best of them, so what to hell?

LookinForSparks's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:18 PM
Too funny... I can't believe they block out the word S H I T on here... lol

Previous 1 3 4 5