Community > Posts By > hp20111

no photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:22 PM

I have an idea. Tell all the transplants who moved to Israel to move to America. If they are so afraid of their neighbors that surround them, and they want America's protection then tell all the Jews to move here and become tax paying citizens of this country.

That way, they can contribute and also be protected.

Give that small patch of land they call "Israel" back to the natives that were born there.

Look it up it is Israel to begin with. Arabs wants what isnt theirs. They dont want to simply get the land . They want to destroy all of the JEWS and CHRISTIANS alike.

no photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:19 PM
figures f16s given to them m16 add that up. thats easy enough and being Barry is muslim. We are suppose support Israel for supporting Israel is supporting us.

no photo
Tue 03/26/13 02:34 PM
Edited by hp20111 on Tue 03/26/13 03:18 PM
how about cuts for arab brotherhood thas where the real cuts should be. figures attack Israel. Fact 1 GOD himself said there will always be the poor and the destitute. WE still need to defend ourselves so by defending Israel we defend ourselves .Mine was edited out as it wasnt pc. Yet he was allowed to attack Isreal it said .. Why not cut the muslim brotherhood millions /billions of dollars from the government.

no photo
Tue 03/26/13 10:54 AM
Its called the libtards want u to pay more . taxation without representation. I wouldn't pay it.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 10:02 AM
Its Barry Soetoro
http://obamacrimes.com/

no photo
Thu 02/28/13 03:12 PM

Modern Warfare 3 & Forza for the xbox 360. :D

xbox > psn

read above psn is far superior then xbox theres ur wit

Well if we really wanted to get technical with RGB color quality and graphics and processing power and free on-line play and all that such goodness then you may as well just go with a PC. devil PC will always win the battle of Gamer powers! Plus having a mouse for FPS games is just the bomb. Makes for a much faster 180° Character rotation, and if you have a nice mouse (every pc gamer should) then you can set your DPI up to 6300, combined with a high sensitivity and you have insane reaction times on mouse clicks. Which in the end makes for more dead enemies. rofl :angel:

On a side note, I used to play WoW, mostly PVP. But currently I play LoLs, Diablo 3, Crysis 3, and waiting for SC2 HotS to come out in March. :smile:

Wrong again like i said a pc uses 8bit graphics read again. The xbox 360 uses a great cpu - although not as great as the ps3s. Then it uses vga.Which is 8bit PLus the 360 is just a dumb downed pc.
I can have a mouse and keyboard for the PS3.
Again the PS3 is far superior- Real- time multitasking u need both to do the other. Pcs=macs have waite states .There and then u lose real-time. PS3 doesn't. PS3 true 48bit graphics meaning 48bit per each channel of rgb and e .. pc =mac 8 bit per each channel of inferior v g and a.
With RGBE aka PS3 you'll have better quality graphics . NVidia has admitted it on their site and AMD is admitting on their site.
One Wonders why Disney aka Hollywood uses True RGBE for SFX Rendering- because its better then VGA.

Well, maybe it's just because my PC set up is insane, but my PC will crush my PS3 on multitasking DL's, gaming, and movies, even while using vis heavy programs like PS and ILL all at once with no lag time. Don't get me wrong, I love my PS3, it's great, I use it all the time. But I will still take my PC over the PS3 any day. As a side note on the mouse/Keyboard on the PS3 thing, I have done that and personally just seemed weird. ROFL. Works great, especially for typing because using the controller for typing messages and such just takes foooreeevvveeerrr **over over over over up up click**... but it was weird... Lol. I was like.. "Mouse.. keyboard, you worked great. But I just feel like.. you belong on my computer desk." laugh No hard feelings bro, PS3 rules too. Just not the xbox... the xbox is for suckers. :tongue: biggrin

It took you this long to respond and go look up at wiki somewhere else. I can change wiki anytime. -whatever

First u didnt read . PC=mac cant multitask - and from what u just said u sure as heck dont know what multitasking is. Let me say it again. A waite sate forbids any real-time or multitasking and u need both to do the other. you either have it or you dont u cant beat it. Waite state by mere definition means stop wait then go - time sharing=` time splicing. Thats what macs=pcs have. Nothing saying on graphics or 8bit tech. figures - u cant -just random bs u know nothing of.
Hence you dont know jack.
I dont know what ur problem is but I type fine with the keyboard and mouse on the ps3 - oh yeah another cop-out
PS3= an Amiga clone it doesn't have waite states It sure as heck can beat a pc. ooh I can download threes things at once play a game and then it tells me while i play a game that its downloaded.

A pc downloads then downloads another one after the other the xbox does the exact same thing hence its pc also. Thats time sharing not multitasking. YOu have cache on each cpu so it looks like u are multitasking but u arent. You cant use the Primera pro printer. why - because its for True multitasking computers only for Amigas. They even say on the Box only for True multitasking computers no pc or macs.Each printer u buy actually has memory without it you couldn't print.
HERE ENDTH THE LESSON

no photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:05 PM

xbox > psn

Well if we really wanted to get technical with RGB color quality and graphics and processing power and free on-line play and all that such goodness then you may as well just go with a PC. devil PC will always win the battle of Gamer powers! Plus having a mouse for FPS games is just the bomb. Makes for a much faster 180° Character rotation, and if you have a nice mouse (every pc gamer should) then you can set your DPI up to 6300, combined with a high sensitivity and you have insane reaction times on mouse clicks. Which in the end makes for more dead enemies. rofl :angel:

On a side note, I used to play WoW, mostly PVP. But currently I play LoLs, Diablo 3, Crysis 3, and waiting for SC2 HotS to come out in March. :smile:

Wrong again like i said a pc uses 8bit graphics read again. The xbox 360 uses a great cpu - although not as great as the ps3s. Then it uses vga.Which is 8bit PLus the 360 is just a dumb downed pc.
I can have a mouse and keyboard for the PS3.
Again the PS3 is far superior- Real- time multitasking u need both to do the other. Pcs=macs have waite states .There and then u lose real-time. PS3 doesn't. PS3 true 48bit graphics meaning 48bit per each channel of rgb and e .. pc =mac 8 bit per each channel of inferior v g and a.
With RGBE aka PS3 you'll have better quality graphics . NVidia has admitted it on their site and AMD is admitting on their site.
One Wonders why Disney aka Hollywood uses True RGBE for SFX Rendering- because its better then VGA.

no photo
Thu 02/28/13 05:01 AM
Edited by hp20111 on Thu 02/28/13 05:01 AM

xbox > psn

no photo
Thu 02/28/13 04:40 AM

Got this new 16 year old here and I let him use the computer.
Found out he's been checking out T&A.

I don't do that and want to know if anyone can help me restrict nudity.

I am running windows xp.

Thanks in advance. drinker

You will have to buy a parental block software. Now you can get bitdefender.Its a Number 1 antivirus with parental control as a bonus.

www.bitdefender.com

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/parental-control.html

yeah that was me I tried to im/pm you - email me for further info and we can talk over the phone if need be.

who do u work for lol

I do Research and Development
nobody i just know what is Number 1 after all it is my job. I dont BS I tell the Truth.

no photo
Thu 02/28/13 04:38 AM

I am running windows xp.

you'll find parental controls in your control panel user accounts section - also on the original welcome screen (in Vista - not sure about xp)

Oh also if you use IE as a the browser go to tools (a gear icon at the top right)select "Internet Options " bottom of file menu

select the Content tab - select "Enable" under content advisor

also under the Privacy tab right next to it you can select a higher privacy setting - it's mostly for cookies but also allows you to block pop ups and block non approved sites from contacting you (spam)

Windows is weak doesnt work

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 08:52 AM
Edited by hp20111 on Wed 02/27/13 08:53 AM

I am running windows xp.

You will have to buy a parental block software. Now you can get bitdefender.Its a Number 1 antivirus with parental control as a bonus.

www.bitdefender.com

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/parental-control.html

yeah that was me I tried to im/pm you - email me for further info and we can talk over the phone if need be.

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 04:52 AM
SheshNath44:

Posting twice doesn't make it right - especially when it comes from wiki lol rofl. Just shows your sign of insecurity. Plus, it took u this long to look it up and respond- Pathetic.

You never had an Amiga. You dont know how ram/hard drives are made. You just see the Paper specs. Just like saying a car will get 35 mpg -- yeah on a best day . When it actually gets 30-33.
I have a Degree in Computer Electrical Engineering
YOu DOnt.
I have an Amiga. You dont and consistently I use any thumb-drive its always more then it says as with hard drive.SO get a real system. Get an Amiga. ITs the x86 design It cant see the total amount of space. Really are you that FOOLish to think that every space is cut off at exact point . NO they always leave extra space. In case of errors. Case in point the celeron chip was just a cpu that was a chip with a messed up coprocessor. SO they sold it as such to make money from the quagmire.

HERE ENDTH THE LESSON

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 08:46 AM
Edited by hp20111 on Mon 02/25/13 08:47 AM

Works great. Internet - Ambient - SMOOTHRIVIERA. :smile:

Yeah forgot it has that too fm players from the net and others. plays ipod too.ALso has a Mood thingy . I like and prefer pclinuxos. I think you will too. It installs Clementine automatically plus it plays those weird files with no problem. NO codecs to add. All are installed .Just search for the Adobe to install in the synaptic package manager and install it.

I have tried so many Distros this is by far the best.

It is a torrent file so u need u torrent to download it.

http://www.utorrent.com/ course having gnome or kde u already have a torrent built in

http://linuxtracker.org/download.php?id=3a6761d2c92a405ba0fc4988c80b426bac7a8a98&f=PCLinuxOS+KDE+2013.2.torrent&key=0

Its live and yes its proof that its in the programming as the "32bit" will read all 8gigs or 16gigs and 8 core of my system

good luck

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 04:01 AM
There are alot of combined and better ones on The Amiga side which is true Unix not linux like with mac . True you have to have an Amiga to have them. Having said that there is this player for windows and Linux.

http://www.clementine-player.org/

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 03:58 PM

I've never used skype before, so this is strange to me. I tried to buy some minutes for my newly-set up account, my Visa denied it. A few minutes later, I got a robocall saying that an attempted fraud on my account had been stopped. WTF? I never have this kind of problem with Amazon or anyone else. What's with Skype? frustrated

Skype is open to fraud, and the program itself is malware and a backdoor Trojan. I would advise you to close your visa account and open a brand new one.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 01:19 PM

only security programs i see installed on it are Norton anti-virus and Windows Defender

windows defender can be taken off take that off. use norton removal tool and download the appropriate one aka they have one for norton 360 and norton security.. and so forth. You should Then reboot. Then go thru the user names public admin and ur user name under app data - local roaming ans so forth removing any and all norton folders. If you see a mcafee folder . Download mcafee removal tool according to the version of mcafee you have on there, and run and remove that too. then delete the folders accordingly.
Then install and config ccleaner and run it, - there is help on the site.
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Then install and run bitdefender.

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free.html

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 05:51 AM

i just bought a new pc and it has Windows 8 on it.one of the biggest issues i've had is Firefox keeps crashing.has anyone else had this problem?

no depending on the crap-ware u have on it or if u have avast or what antivirus program u have can cause this. Case in point The Asus system with win8 has no crap-ware ,but on boot-up forced install of crappy silver-light I promptly uninstalled it for my client. Installed ccleaner and configed then ran it. Then installed Firefox it ran fine.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 05:46 AM

Verizon...best service hands down for me. Still the cheapest too, given the way I use it.

Sprint actually limits your internet- $80 for up to 12GB (on 3G or 4G) but I use upwards of that, given that I tether my phone for my home internet access. Right now I've got a plan that Verizon would love to eliminate because there are NO DATA LIMITS. I obviously would like to keep that plan for as long as possible. Sa-weet!

Actually use Boost which is sprint no limits on anything.Verzion limits you also just like sprint or any other

There are no usage caps for the DSL plans. DSL is not a pay-per-usage service. You pay for the service and you can use it as much as you want. The 5 gig cap is ONLY for the data plans from Verizon Wireless for tethering from your phone, etc.

All companies seem to have this 5gb limit.

no photo
Sat 02/23/13 12:50 PM

The plans change when you go to 4G...
I have multiple chargers in all formats - wall, car, USB and the problem is the same. Sounds like a port, then. Thanks.

nah not with sprint aka boost who are u with

no photo
Sat 02/23/13 11:45 AM

My Droid X has been a workhorse and I've been very happy with it. I am also grandfathered on a cell phone plan I don't want to leave, and will have to when I get a new phone.

The problem is that the phone doesn't hold a charge worth a darn anymore. I've cleared off a bunch of space wasting stuff and I got a new battery, which seemed to improve performance for about a day and then it was back to the same ol' thing.

Does anyone have a suggestion for reviving this phone so that it performs better and I can hang onto it a bit longer?

First ,
I dont know who u are with but getting a new phone never requires you to leave ur plan. Second, Apps dont change hardware problems. This as I said is a port issue. Seems to me the phone is giving enough charge ,but not enough for a full charge so the port needs to be fixed or u need a new wall charger. I hope u need a new wall charger. If the company is so blind as to say well u will loose u plan.Then just say well you will loose me.

Previous 1 3 4 5