Community > Posts By > Steve

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:55 PM
But you should consider about your happiness first dear

yes happeness is importment

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:54 PM
can she contact you to say good morning and goodnight and to check on you during the day ., or is that too much ???

never enough

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:54 PM
Hi nick ...

Depression and antisocial escapism can be a bad combination . If you truly want to meet someone you need to find the motivation and put in some effort . social media Is a good place to start and at least you can control the level of interaction . Your interest as an artist should help put you in touch with others who share your passion . Hang in there and well done for dipping your toes in the dating water lol :wave:

i have have a lady

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:53 PM
I figure the purpose of chatting with people is to eventually schedule a meeting. I am guessing that I should be suggesting a meeting in person as soon as I determined this person might be someone I would be interested in getting to know better. I figure that the ideal strategy is to learn things that they like or dislike while chatting so I can create a plan of what to do on our first meeting. I personally will not message women I cannot realistically meet within 6 months. I also tend to message women who are local or who live somewhere where I might be traveling to or want to travel to.

it depend on both

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:52 PM
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OT. Me no comprehendo?

no but it depend on the lady

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:51 PM
Is right that a man has flings with women 10 year older than them??

why yes

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:51 PM
^^^ ditto.

fine a pretty young lady

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:49 PM
how about that for finding out about someone in a hurry...there is a person you like or don't and they are drowning in quick sand, you have a moment to decide and no one is around ....

i jump in with a rope pull you out babe

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:48 PM
Pj's and a robe.

t shirt and panths

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:47 PM
Angry. People do not realize their flippant posts hurt real people and affect their lives. This is not just about you, grow up.

that very true and sad

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:46 PM
I think so too Eric! :money_mouth: Good to see ya!

And I’d much rather Enjoy a good Road Trip 🥂

me to on that

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:44 PM
I was going to do the dishes, put away the groceries, and clean... but decided to take a long soothing bubble bath instead. So I'm preparing my bath.

yes that to i like some much to

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:43 PM
Telling Crystal and Delightful it wasn't me... the sewing machine broke, haha. It's being fixed right now. So maybe I won't suck as a seamstress .

Doing the happy dance, lol

yes i dance

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:42 PM
Yeah, the tension (I had to look up what bobbin was, hihi).
Also, when getting thread on it you mustn't go too fast so it has an even nice spread on the bobbin.
Can also be if it is stretchy material and the pressure on that from above (not sure what you call that) that things go wrong.
I used to be a very good seamstress, made tons of things, but these days I don't do it anymore. And ifever something needs to be fixed I do it by hand as well, hihi.
I still have two large boxes with fabric for sweaters, dresses, etc. Currently busy chucking them bit by bit.

that good to

Steve's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:42 PM
Rearranging & cleaning UGH!

oh i like watching tv hearing music