Community > Posts By > newarkjw

newarkjw's photo
Fri 05/25/12 09:49 PM
Well they are kinda soft and squishy. I can't say I blame ya.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 05/25/12 04:50 PM

Your thread title is more interesting, I want a subliminal massage.

I had one of those at some Asian place one time. Those chicks don't mess around. They wash you from head to toe before they will touch you. They even wash your azz. I ain't lying. I asked the girl why you washing up in there. She didn't speak any English and she just smiled. I ran out of that place as fast as I could........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 05/25/12 04:30 PM
I always try to lie on the pizz test..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 05/25/12 03:30 PM
Super. Thanks for asking........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 05/25/12 12:20 PM
He is one of my favorites. "My parents never liked me much when I was growing up. They used to let me play with a toaster in the bathtub".

newarkjw's photo
Fri 05/25/12 12:15 PM
All my family is from West Virginia..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 05/24/12 04:58 PM
Well it is kinda of a long story. All I can say is it wasn't much fun putting the seats back in my car after the "Mounties" destroyed my car coming back over the border......smokin

Louisville, Ky. here....waving

newarkjw's photo
Thu 05/24/12 04:21 PM
I know my mama always saved the big piece of chicken for my daddy. They were together for 50 some years........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 05/24/12 04:14 PM
The last time I listened to a Canadian was up in Sarnia. I ended up in a strip club. I was a young man and I never saw nothing like that before. I do love Labbatts to this day........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 05/24/12 04:05 PM
Go Tribe.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:55 PM
I can only speak for myself but for me pain in the azz comes to mind.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 05/24/12 02:44 PM

it was a great race!! i think bodemeister must still be going wth?? lol

let's have another :)~

It was not a great race. I lost money......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 05/23/12 04:46 PM

Here's the thing... you don't have to understand all women, just the one that opens her heart to you. Trying to understand all of us will get you no where, fast. Just try getting to know women, whether you understand them or not and the one who is right for you will be obvious.

Here's another thing. The only thing you need to understand is most women are buck azz crazy. Once you accept this your world will make sense..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 05/23/12 04:27 PM

i'd take the cash and the 4 tons of weed i found floating off the CA coast and call it a good day. :)

((and not tell newark cuz he would probably do something really stupid... lol))

You got 4 tons and you ain't even going to call a brother. That ain't right.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 05/23/12 04:21 PM

pink floyd.

:tongue: laugh ((but it is cool just the same!))

Which one is Pink anyways........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 05/23/12 04:10 PM
What are some cool band names that catch your attention. I'll just list two. Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen. I also like Tragically Hip. Please share..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 05/23/12 03:55 PM

All I can say if most men do not understand what a woman wants or likes it is most likely due to they don't take the time to really listen to them...slaphead

I like to reefer to this as selective hearing. It can't be helped......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 05/23/12 03:44 PM

what would you do if a stranger, out of the blue, handed you a closed briefcase (not locked), told you there was over 5 million dollars in it and asked you to hold onto it for a minute, but never came back for it? huh

Well knowing me probably something really stupid........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:36 PM

I like the look in his eye when he's focused on getting a job done.

I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:42 PM
I would rather fight an uphill battle. It gives you leverage.....smokin