Community > Posts By > newarkjw

newarkjw's photo
Thu 06/26/14 09:17 PM
Underground or overground, most of it sucks. Unless you go old school with some Sugar Hill Gang. Baby Bubba......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 06/26/14 09:07 PM

Feed him well then f€£¥ him well that's my motto....rofl rofl

I'm pretty sure this is state law in Kentucky. At least that's what my cousin said....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:08 PM

My clock says 9:25 ..but if we shake it enough..
We could make it say 420.shades :laughing: winkingsmokin

Hell I say shake it baby.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:03 AM
Hell I can cook...... smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 06/24/14 05:10 AM
Wakey Bakey......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 06/23/14 10:36 AM
Well when you are looking at a car sometimes you want to look under the hood..... smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/27/14 08:24 PM

never heard the term straddling tracks before, the term straddle always puts me in mind of sex

I could be wrong but I think she is flirting with you brother....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/27/14 08:19 PM

Welcome back and best wishes..

~ Mumbles this as I ..munch on my McDonalds double meat...extra cheese..and bacon..

Yeah. With a bucket of fries......... With bacon.... and Cheese...smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/27/14 08:16 PM
My favorite is from Eek the Cat. Sharky the shark dog. He was shark and a dog with a really bad attitude. That's pretty cool....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/27/14 08:04 PM

Maybe a little bit harsh... But guaranteed he will not screw up again.

What's up Loo?

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/27/14 08:00 PM

Bail him out cause he's a friend...If he's acquitted, you will get your $ back in about 6 weeks, if guilty it will probably be applied to court costs...One thing you can do is use a bail bondsman...Give the bondsman10%...It's non refundable, but even a friend on the "B" list should be worth $25.00....I mean $35.00:tongue:

waving

Of course a bondsman. All I need to do is call Chico. You young lady are brilliant, although your math skills are highly questionable...:tongue:

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/27/14 07:51 PM

He does stoopid chit all the time. This was just lil stoopid but the young man could use slap up side the head.

In that case, he should be guillotined.

Damn. That's kinda harsh man. Unless you are listening some Alice Cooper....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:08 AM
There's nothing wrong with some junk in the trunk. smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 11:58 PM
Whenever I used to want to speak to God and go over to an old Indian burial ground. It was called Eagles mound. I would smoke a joint and take a nap in the grass. I would end up having a conversation with God or Jim Morrison. Both are pretty cool. Hope this helps....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 11:39 PM
What you need to do is learn to bust a move. The ladies like it when you can dance. You follow my advice you will have one up in your stitches in no time my friend......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 11:18 PM
I think I'm turning Japanese. I think I'm turning Japanese. I really think so... Sorry silly 80's song reference. My bad.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 11:08 PM

That may be the type of woman who wants to shine in her career.

This could be true. I once dated a stripper. I'm sorry an exotic dancer and she was so dedicated to her craft she had a pole installed in her living room. She just wanted to shine. Good times....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 10:53 PM

I have old fashioned beliefs, where a man's place is to work a job, hell three if necessary, and a woman should run the home. Now I'm not saying women can't do just as good as job as men, they are just smarter and better organised than men, and can run the house much better than men can. Do my beliefs make me chauvinist?

Well it does make you someone that hasn't been married to a chick that can't cook or clean.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 10:32 PM

He does stoopid chit all the time. This was just lil stoopid but the young man could use slap up side the head. Wow it is like a reunion in here. How is everybody?.......smokin

Yeah, it's like old home week, huh? bigsmile

That's pretty cool. I like old homes.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 10:19 PM

.. I guess the real question you have to ask yourself..
. is your brother.
. A brother. would he help his brother out... you feeling me. Newark.. and is it worth the price of the green. that you will have to kiss goodbye.. because green in the bag today.. Is better than an empty bag tomorrow..laugh

Wow that's deep. That gives me alot to think about....smokin

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25