Community > Posts By > newarkjw

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 10:11 PM

When I was first in college, I wanted to be a costume designer--so now I pay attention to costuming.

Wow this freaky. When I was first in college all I wanted to do was drink beer and watch cartoons--so now I drink beer and watch cartoons....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 09:57 PM

Tough call, Jeff...did he go in for something really stoopid...or just a lil bit stoopid? lol You can only afford to "loan" an amount you can afford to lose...

He does stoopid chit all the time. This was just lil stoopid but the young man could use slap up side the head. Wow it is like a reunion in here. How is everybody?.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 09:24 PM
I have hopped on a few boxcars in my day......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 09:19 PM

How much?

250 bucks. I could buy a little greenery for that now....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 09:15 PM

the one with the waggledy tail?

Not that one. It's my brother from the hood. He is the one that always wears a dew rag and sorta talks like Mushmouth from Fat Albert...smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 09:06 PM
Ok check this out. A friend of mine calls me from the jail and needs some bail money. Now the SOB already owes me 10 bucks now but that's beside the point. Should I help the brother out or let it play out? Hmmmm.... I'm torn.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 08:46 PM
If you are like me you like to talk to things. Hello lamp. Hello pants. It gets very frustrating when they don't listen. Find Gary Busey!!!! smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/26/14 08:34 PM
Well I must say you must be bored if you find shows about missing people never being heard from again interesting........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 02/25/14 01:14 PM
Well I always have considered myself a decent man but I also do like a little slap and tickle if ya know what I mean. So I guess your answer is No.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 02/24/14 08:33 PM
Well I do like benefits and it is always good to have friends. Got me.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 02/24/14 08:30 PM

Why do I keep finding jerks? Its hard to believe now if there are still good guys out there, where are you gentlemen?

I think maybe the gentlemen may be at church. Possibly singing in the choir. I personally can't carry a tune in a bucket. Not sure if this helps or not......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 02/24/14 08:23 PM
Cheese makes everything better....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 02/09/14 04:38 PM
Well if you do skype me immediately make sure you wear that little black number. You know what I'm talkin bout...... smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:31 PM
Not even fried with Velvetta cheese on a fresh Italian roll?....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:24 PM
My mama always did say fiber was good for you. She always said to eat your beans. She even had a little song and it goes like this... Beans Beans the magical fruit. The more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel. So eat beans with every meal.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:06 PM
I once had a bong named Einstein. I am not really sure who named my bong or why they would. I guess it doesn't really matter that much......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 08/09/13 04:04 PM
Let's just say I don't think you will drown in a pool.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 08/09/13 03:55 PM
Well hell I happen to be one and I can dance. I doon't see no problem....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:01 PM
Well you could do like we do here in Kentucky. Just go out on the farm and chase around all the little farm animals........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 08/02/13 12:44 PM

H! This Is J!tu From Begusarai...

So Please,

Come on ladies step up. The brother said Please. Manners have to count for something.....smokin

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25