Community > Posts By > newarkjw

newarkjw's photo
Fri 08/02/13 12:31 PM
Up on Cripple Creek she sends me. If I spring a leak she mends me. I don't have to speak she defends me. A drunkards dream if I ever did see one......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 08/01/13 05:27 PM
Nope. Ships sail in the night. Let the mutha f!cka sail...smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 08/01/13 04:50 PM

Just meeting at a mall, sounds like something Teenagers would do. Not a real date for me anyway. I go our with Mature men who know where to take a lady.bigsmile

Miniature golf?

That can be a fun date!

I think so too. You couldn't drag me to a mall........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 08/01/13 04:40 PM
Well I would but I am actually a balding out of work accountant from Detroit. What's a brother to do.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 07/31/13 01:34 PM

Well making fun of others at how they are trying to communicate and your opinion is that it is not up to your standards. Sorry but that chit doesn't sit very well with me. Nothing personal brother just my simple minded opinion........smokin

People communicate here through writing. If its too hard to follow what they've written, I'm not going to bother with them. I don't have the time or patience to translate.

Exactly. Then don't bother with them but don't sit up on a pedestal and make fun of them. That was my point darlin......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 07/31/13 01:12 PM

A relationship should be natural and full of happiness!!

Yeah and the world should be full of rainbows and gummi bears.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 07/31/13 01:03 PM
Well making fun of others at how they are trying to communicate and your opinion is that it is not up to your standards. Sorry but that chit doesn't sit very well with me. Nothing personal brother just my simple minded opinion........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 07/31/13 12:53 PM
Sounds a bit pretentious. Perhaps?...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 07/29/13 11:58 AM
I really have no idea. I guess "Less is more" is a hard lesson to learn. Plus, clowns have always scared the chit out of me.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 07/29/13 11:11 AM

I blame the menstrual cycle surprised

I wasn't going to say it.

Woman: You never hug me anymore.
Man: I'm sorry baby come here and give me a hug.
Woman: Don't you f!cking touch me.

newarkjw's photo
Mon 07/29/13 10:41 AM
I learned this the hard way. Never try and light a propane grill while holding an umbrella. Just trust me..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 07/28/13 04:28 PM
I ain't giving up chit. Does that answer your question?......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 07/28/13 04:25 PM
I didn't even realize it was Sunday man but I am having a cocktail, smoking a blunt, and jamming some Van Halen.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:01 PM
Touche

newarkjw's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:52 PM
Edited by newarkjw on Fri 07/26/13 09:00 PM

newarkjw's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:40 PM
I'll drink to that.....drinker

newarkjw's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:26 PM

Oh lord are you serious, this what i'm talking about maybe the way she approach you look funny to you becoz you never expect something like that at that moment. right so does she get annoyed with you or she skip off without saying anything.

Actually she did skip away. How the hell you know that?.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:15 PM
You might want to learn proper English first darlin before you learn another one. From my experience Russian chicks are really hot or really hairy. I don't care who I pizz off...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:07 PM
Hell my mama used to squirt me off with a hose but it was out in the sun. I didn't mind it too much......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:56 PM

Most girls don't tell dudes how they feel about them because they laugh at her & all that .

I feel you brother. Just the other day man some chick walks up to me and says she has a feeling about me and if I had 100 bucks she would spend the evening. I couldn't do anything but laugh at her.....smokin

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25