Community > Posts By > newarkjw

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:29 PM

Everyone likes to claim they know who they are and what they are...but the truth is that it's a constantly changing state of evolution. Who you are with, what you are doing, the age and stage of your life...
If you "know" I suspect you are stagnant.
Keep moving.
Keep breathing.
Keep growing.
Keep figuring it out.

That reminds me of a song. Eddie Brickell and The New Bohemians.......

What I am..........smokin

http://youtu.be/ccxZEh3DiXs

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:15 PM

I would have taken it that way if not for the comments "rotten banana", "don't encourage the girl or you won't get a word in edgewise" etc.

It was probably just the wrong time of the month to try and joke around. I do apologize...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 05/22/12 01:38 PM

Are you a great catch or not?

Well it would be like going bass fishing and catching a crappie...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/21/12 07:56 PM

Do you think most women chat a lot more them men?

I guess. I wasn't really listening.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/21/12 03:41 PM
I don't discriminate. I'll cut up with anyone but when there first post is "Where's the p!ssy?", It doesn't give you alot to work with. I mean I only have so many cat jokes.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/21/12 03:25 PM
Dude I just found a bale of reefer floating in the ocean. We should like burn it on the beach and get the whole town high..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 05/21/12 03:09 PM
They are fair game for smartazz remarks just like everybody else...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 10:24 PM
I'm not sure about Calgary but here in Louisville I heard they were at 24th and Main st.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:31 PM
Don't go choppin wood after you been drinkin......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:29 PM
I feel like a million bucks honey but my bank account seems to disagree. Hope things are well in your world........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:21 PM
I like Benchwarmer. I think you have a new nickname.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:13 PM

waving

WV Hillbilly stoppin by
to say HIGH!smokin biggrin

Hope you're ALL enjoyin
the weekend! drinks smokin

Well the Kentucky Hillbilly says High.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:01 PM

eeeeer Hum.......not obvious Bro!laugh

I guess your right. I better have another drink.......drinker

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:58 PM
I have roaches in my apartment. Thank heaven there not cockroaches.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:47 PM
I had a nice weekend. Made a big meal for some friends that came over. We played pool, drank, smoked a little, and talked a bunch of chit.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:16 PM

Then why did you comment about it several times on several threads? Generally right after my posts? At any rate. I am here to support mingle2. My friends know who I am. I have no agenda other than commenting on some interesting topics. Mainly the saftey of internet dating has become more of an interest to me lately. So, with that out in the open. I have no ill feelings toward you. If you do me, ignore me instead of making snide comments about everything I say on here. I have been a member here for years.

I only commented once on what you are referring. I do find it is interesting because I have seen it in the past as well when something happens. It was just an observation. Nothing personal. I too have been here for years and post my thoughts as I wish. Chill baby.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 05/20/12 11:55 AM

I find it very interesting that alot of folks that haven't been around in years are showing up to comment on things. Just find it interesting.......smokin

Why would you find that interesting?

How do you know they havn't been around for years?

Is this an observation or something that really bothers you for some reason? I ask because you have brought this up several times on other threads. As if, for some reason they don't belong here. Or are up to something???

I find it interesting you keep saying this.

And who are you speaking of?

I'm up to something...........smokin

That is becoming obvious.

Whatever. Like I give a chit who is on or not on this site. Sounds to me like you are trying to start something......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:19 PM

I find it very interesting that alot of folks that haven't been around in years are showing up to comment on things. Just find it interesting.......smokin

Why would you find that interesting?

How do you know they havn't been around for years?

Is this an observation or something that really bothers you for some reason? I ask because you have brought this up several times on other threads. As if, for some reason they don't belong here. Or are up to something???

I find it interesting you keep saying this.

And who are you speaking of?

I'm up to something...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:35 AM

Sychronicity....the song AND concept have been going through my head tonight

Funny you should say that the cops were over here earlier. You know the police. Oh nevermind it's the best I got. It's late and chit......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:00 AM

Why do you think you are single?

Lord I was married for 24 years. I have done my time........smokin

I don't mean not being single means being married. I've had the same ball and chain so I can relate. I'll rephrase the question. Why do you think you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Do you blame others or could it be something about yourself?

Damn you ask alot of questions. Your not CIA are ya? I told the cops I didn't have nothing to do with that chit. That was Johnny from down the street doing that.......smokin

I've been taking notes from singmesweet

Just having a little fun brother. I don't mean no harm......smokin

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next