Community > Posts By > newarkjw

newarkjw's photo
Mon 12/24/12 04:36 PM
Yep. I've got one. It's almost over..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 12/20/12 04:04 PM

Whatever happened to all those Mexican jumping beans?......smokin

The little worms inside them crawled out and died...at least that's what happened to mine.

Damn that sucks. Thanks for depressing the hell out of me. Poor little worms. Yeah Merry Christmas to you too man.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 12/20/12 03:57 PM
Whatever happened to all those Mexican jumping beans?......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 12/19/12 02:41 PM
My Grandaddy always told me to never pick up a dead prostitute unless it was absolutely necessary. At least that is what I think he said. He had a really bad lisp.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 12/19/12 01:47 PM

I need some new moves.

talk to napoleon.

It would probably go over his head. I just crack myself up.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 12/18/12 02:30 PM
My parents were always in love. They were married for 55 years. My father ended up sick (Alzheimers) and my Mom could no longer care for him. His last 3 years were spent in a nursing home. My Mom would drive to the nursing home twice a day to feed him. I asked her why she did this because they have staff to do this and that maybe she could take a day off. She told me that I don't want your Dad to be hungry. Still melts my heart...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 12/16/12 05:39 PM
I can ride a unicycle and juggle. Chicks dig it......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 12/13/12 11:05 AM
You can just call me el conquistador. That would be fine......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sat 12/08/12 12:05 PM
waving Howdy gorgeous. What be shakin?

newarkjw's photo
Sat 12/08/12 11:47 AM
Nope not true. Mine usually start with "Can I buy you a drink?" and ends with a drink being poured over my head.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 12/07/12 03:04 PM
I'm holding out for a bass boat..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 12/06/12 04:08 PM
Depends. How much is he paying you? If nothing I think your stupid. Fair enough?.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 12/06/12 10:04 AM
Not sure about all that. I usually just want to eat some dorritos.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 12/04/12 11:20 AM
Stoner public service announcement:

There is a product called Sure Gel (Yellow box). It is used in canning and is all natural. Mix the box with some juice or gatorade and drink. Tastes really sweet. Pee one time before you go to get tested. The 2nd pee is for the test. You will pass any urine test. This has never failed for anyone that has tried it. Your welcome........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 12/03/12 02:41 PM

Do squirrels steal buds?

Of course they do. I have heard of flying squirrels dude. Haven't you ever saw Rocky and Bullwinkle. Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.......smokin

Dude! your Beaver & Moosehead fetish is getting out of hand smokin

My Mama always said a beaver in the hand was better than a moosehead in the bush...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 12/03/12 12:45 PM

Do squirrels steal buds?

Of course they do. I have heard of flying squirrels dude. Haven't you ever saw Rocky and Bullwinkle. Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 12/03/12 12:30 PM

people can just **** off if they don't like it.

This is pretty much how I feel about everything. You should be like a philosopher and chit.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 12/03/12 11:39 AM
I've only met a few but they were as expected. I met my best friend on this site the first week I signed up many moons ago. I talk to her daily and see her weekly. Good friends are hard to find......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 12/02/12 12:47 PM

I have always believed the fellow I wanted to date would be a gentleman and bring flowers and open doors.

I always open doors for any lady but I never bring flowers. I instead always bring a six pack. I usually find the evening more enjoyable if I can get her a little loopy..........smokin
what if she's not a beer drinker?

I don't know. I live in Kentucky darlin the odds are pretty good....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Sun 12/02/12 12:33 PM

I have always believed the fellow I wanted to date would be a gentleman and bring flowers and open doors.

I always open doors for any lady but I never bring flowers. I instead always bring a six pack. I usually find the evening more enjoyable if I can get her a little loopy..........smokin

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25