Community > Posts By > Jules0565

Jules0565's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:02 PM
Have any hard wood?:tongue:

Jules0565's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:00 AM

I could of swore that Locks of Love will take hair that has been dyed. I will have to look it up now.

Yes they will now.. I just donated 10.5 inches. They chemically strip the hair and dye it themselves. happy

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 04:15 PM
great presents are always wrapped!! :laughing: rofl

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:26 PM

I just recently did the same.. was tired of my long hair.

10.5 inches gone "POOF" laugh
And it looks good on you.flowerforyou

Thank you flowerforyou

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:22 PM
I just recently did the same.. was tired of my long hair.

10.5 inches gone "POOF" laugh

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 02:45 PM
Oil of Olay bodywash and bar soap.

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:43 AM

Car accident??? Oh no! When did this happen?? I have been absent for a few months. I hope you're ok!!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/202299

This was about a month and a half ago --

That surely WAS a bad day, Lex. Thankfully you survived. (you had a poem to write) hehe. Seriously though..I'm sorry you had to go through such a mess.

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:25 AM

I've been commenting on the cliques here for ages.

It used to be a lot worse, back when the site was newer and smaller and some of the real old-timers resented it when anybody other than themselves posted anything. They developed an entitlement attitude, complained ceaselessly about how "This is not MY JSH anymore," and eventually they went extinct.

The few real cliques we have now are smaller but maybe more vociferous, in terms of the forums. They like to post long threads about nothing, six or seven of them posting the same things over and over, and they make a concerted effort to ignore any non-cliquers who try to join in.

They're easy to spot and easier to ignore.

We have so many new people, people who are actually trying to communicate and get to know the terrain here. I would much rather deal with them than read the same old boring clique-o-rama trashola that the few truly cliquish cliques put out there.

Hi there! By the way.. is my poem finished yet? lol flowerforyou :wink:

Not quite -- the car accident put a bit of a crimp in my plans. Not to mention in my back....!

Car accident??? Oh no! When did this happen?? I have been absent for a few months. I hope you're ok!!

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:22 AM

I've been commenting on the cliques here for ages.

It used to be a lot worse, back when the site was newer and smaller and some of the real old-timers resented it when anybody other than themselves posted anything. They developed an entitlement attitude, complained ceaselessly about how "This is not MY JSH anymore," and eventually they went extinct.

The few real cliques we have now are smaller but maybe more vociferous, in terms of the forums. They like to post long threads about nothing, six or seven of them posting the same things over and over, and they make a concerted effort to ignore any non-cliquers who try to join in.

They're easy to spot and easier to ignore.

We have so many new people, people who are actually trying to communicate and get to know the terrain here. I would much rather deal with them than read the same old boring clique-o-rama trashola that the few truly cliquish cliques put out there.

Hi there! By the way.. is my poem finished yet? lol flowerforyou :wink:

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 07:19 AM
FLY!! LTNS! Hope things are going well for you. It's still COLD down here lolol laugh

Jules0565's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:49 AM
Thankfully you caught him in six months and not after six YEARS. I still think the internet has too MANY options for some people. Grrrrr Sorry this has happened to you too.. but you'll pick up the pieces and move on after time. flowerforyou

Jules0565's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:47 PM

Snuggling up on the couch with my blankie and pillow ..while watching a movie.

what are we watching,am i the blankie or pillow :smile:

some sappy love story of course! (chick flick) and hmm.. you can be my pillow. happy

Jules0565's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:44 PM
how have you been? how's the man?

Jules0565's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:42 PM
hey you!! HELLO! flowerforyou

Jules0565's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:41 PM
Snuggling up on the couch with my blankie and pillow ..while watching a movie.

Jules0565's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:13 PM

I knew I'd figure it out sooner or later LOL
bigsmile U go girldrinker

hehe..I'm goin, I'm goin!

Nighty Night My Friends! flowerforyou
flowerforyou goodnight and sweetdreams sweetheartflowerforyou

Thank you..and you also!flowers

Jules0565's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:11 PM

I knew I'd figure it out sooner or later LOL
bigsmile U go girldrinker