Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:53 PM

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:32 PM

You should probably ask my girl.

I try to pitch in...love, compassion, faith, emotional support, companionship and whatever money I got for the stuff that has to be paid.

We rarely got lots of money but we always have loads of the other stuff.

:)

Nice Krupa!

That's one of the best things about love, it's one of the few things in life without a price tag.

Electric bill? What electric bill? Life by candlelight inspires more fulfilling entertainment anyway. :thumbsup: tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:13 PM
There are so many threads about what we want from a relationship.

Why not ask what you contribute to a relationship?

What positive attributes do you feel you bring to the partner table?

Are there certain things you really enjoy giving to a relationship?

Oh, and sex is a given...we'll assume you're ALL studs and love goddesses here. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 06:21 PM
Honestly? I think you may be giving out crib sheets to the final exam.

How will you know if a woman you're talking to is not just portraying what she already knows will yield good results?

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 05:35 PM
For running an illegal hamster circus. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 05:19 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Fri 08/09/13 05:20 PM
I consider marriage a luxury.

It's not something I need, but may come to desire one day.

I just said come to desire. slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 08:24 PM

Yes. You should go self satisfy yourself.
rofl I showered my laptop in Chamomile tea.

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 08:05 PM

Hey guy this is the first time for me Hello and nice to meet u all

Of couse i'm Gay i'm 22 yo i'm overweight (83kg high170cm) i never have boyfriend ,boyfriend for me is just someone who take care u and u take care him ,hangout,movie,travel,sex,honest isn't important he must be rich ,more handsome jus someone enough for someone but yhe most of gay they always find sex or look body first i try to find in gay app but when they know i don't have hot body they ignore me ;-( they don't want to know me i just have to talk who is good person they always look kind of person but they look my body first
Sometime I feel lonely i try to find but i found it make me hurt more and more they don't want to know inside about me because my body is not perfect

Thanks everyone for read this u can comment everything if u want and sorry with my English i'm not well

Nice to meet u and Have a good day

While Daddy there may not have his own Romeo on tonight...tongue2

...he has a valid point about health, fitness and confidence. :thumbsup:

Take a step back and reevaluate your priorities dear. Is it better to wish for a hot bod in the moment for THEM, or to have a fit bod for YOURSELF for life? flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:58 PM

Well of course they look at your body they are men after all!! Having a healthy ripped athletically awesome body isn't just about what other people will think about you it's an integral part of having a healthy ripped athletically awesome self esteem, I'll bet if you stop eating meat and do MODERATE exercise daily you'll be fit in no time.(I also recommend trying women too, they're really not that bad! I'm not trying to change you but having a varied 'diet' is important if you really want to be healthy) :)

They're really not that bad? surprised

Not much of a sweet talker there...are ya? slaphead

rofl rofl rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:48 PM

HAPPY ORGASM LADIES !

flowers

I ACTUALLY FORGET WHAT THAT IS!! frustrated
Right? The word is so foreign, I forgot how to spell it. At first glance I thought he was talking about Origami. huh laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:42 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Thu 08/08/13 07:45 PM
Well, the good news is that you are not an idiot for asking. flowerforyou

The bad news is that you do need to beware and put your good judgment to use online.

1. I wouldn't give my personal information out easily. If you get to know someone well enough that you are comfortable doing so then it's not unheard of to do so. Personally, I'd like to have a few phone conversations with someone before meeting them, but wouldn't be comfortable giving out much other personal contact information until I know them in flesh and bone and still have a good feeling about their, hopefully non-stalker, personality. :thumbsup:

2. Personally, I've not run into soldiers looking for friends here, but that sounds like a nice idea. I don't really talk to a lot of people who I don't know from the forums anyway though.

3. I don't know if repeating phrases is a sign of spambots or not. I do know a few people in the flesh for whom English is a second language who adopt certain well learned phrases that they use over and over...often inappropriately. But those are the phrases they are comfortable with and saying them makes them confident that they are showing their best understanding of the language. :thumbsup:

Or they could just be really boring and not have anything of value to say. tongue2 It happens. whoa

BTW...welcome to Mingle. There is fun to be had in the forums. I'll look forward to seeing you around. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 05:26 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Thu 08/08/13 05:28 PM
One on one hoops is a great first date actually. I'd let him win though, emasculation is not a great stepping stone. :thumbsup:

oops Edited because I didn't know we were talking about sex. I'd let him win that one too, but only the first game. :wink:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 05:14 PM

spock

you should have just gave him the bird....befitting? ok, i'll quit pestering you nowbigsmile
<---- Oh, but I did. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 03:33 PM
We were just not aware you'd be interested in the recipes for facial masks and hair treatments. what

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 03:26 PM
spock

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 01:54 PM
The first album I ever bought was Sargent Pepper. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 01:48 PM

That's really sad. I wonder what percentage of the other two-thirds don't have a date? Now therein lies the real tragedy! I hate waste! slaphead

"Eleanor Rigby"

Ah, look at all the lonely people

Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Father McKenzie writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
No one comes near
Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
What does he care?

All the lonely people
All the lonely people

Eleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name
Nobody came
Father McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
No one was saved

All the lonely people (Ah, look at all the lonely people)
All the lonely people (Ah, look at all the lonely people)

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Wrong album, but still fits the bill. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 11:46 AM

ohwell Is good sex the fountain of our youth???????????:banana:

this sentence has 6 "o's" in it. If you have the ability to make them big, each time your together bigsmile
you will be forever young!smokin

OOOOOOh Reeeally? :laughing:

YOOOOOOu, betcha...Less Stress, More ful-filling!....:tongue:

rofl

SOOOOOOOOOOOO interesting to know. tongue2

Overkill? slaphead :laughing:

Possibly....i get bored and like to fire it up....Im not a giant ego...just fun, games and sarcasm.

Ill go back to the cornershocked

laugh It was way too funny to be ego. :thumbsup:

Just glad no one got hurt with that last one. rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 11:44 AM
Wait...can I change mine to sight? I can't NOT READ and I hate audio books itchy voices! noway

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 11:33 AM

ohwell Is good sex the fountain of our youth???????????:banana:

this sentence has 6 "o's" in it. If you have the ability to make them big, each time your together bigsmile
you will be forever young!smokin

OOOOOOh Reeeally? :laughing:

YOOOOOOu, betcha...Less Stress, More ful-filling!....:tongue:

rofl

SOOOOOOOOOOOO interesting to know. tongue2

Overkill? slaphead :laughing:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25