Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 11:18 AM
All love is true or it's not love....it's something else. what

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 11:07 AM

Forget about good sex. Great sex is what I'm talking about:tongue: :tongue: :wink:
You mean like the raw, passionate, body chilling, mind blowing, soul shattering, earth quaking, transcendental, hot steamy...omg, is it already light out kind? :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 11:01 AM
I'm torn between touch and hearing, but since I have no one to touch anyway, I suppose I'll have to agree with Shy on this one.

I like your choice and reasoning Shy. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:52 AM
I think the doorway to most people's hearts are usually love and acceptance. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:50 AM
That's really sad. I wonder what percentage of the other two-thirds don't have a date? Now therein lies the real tragedy! I hate waste! slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:28 AM

I learned the hard way that being a nice guy don't pay

Maybe you're not doing it right. The biggest reward is usually self satisfaction. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:23 AM
None of the above. Just haven't met the one I want to keep I guess. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:12 AM
Not really... but I once had a relationship with a man I was not that physically attracted to, though I was attracted to him in many other ways so thought it would still work.

I won't go that route again, because our sex life was not what I felt he deserved. You cannot force yourself to feel physical toward someone no matter how awesome they are. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:10 AM
DNA testing will expose the truth when the body eventually washes up on shore. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:02 AM
Do you have Destiny's phone number? I have a few things to say to her. Yeah, she must think she's REAL funny! grumble laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/08/13 04:35 AM

Are you sure that a woman in her twenties would have no choice but to date older men? I thought they were into clubbing, and sleeping with men they meet in college. There's almost always at least one guy their own age in their social circle of university friend's.

Yeah, that was more of an exaggeration....a little fun at the expense of the middle aged guys chasing after college girls. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 08:57 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 08/07/13 08:59 PM

Yes, I get that every other day on here. I wish I could block age group 18-50 viewing Me, because I am Not a cougar.

What's the age a guy has to be before a woman's a cougar? Anytime Im 40 and he's. Under 30?

Just curious?

I think puma's are in their 30's cougars are 40's, jaguars are 50's and up. I'm not sure what the age spread is supposed to be for the boys. But I think it's safe to say that if you could be his Mother, you're probably in the CAT HOUSE. :laughing:

Personally, I'm not complaining. I take it as a compliment. It was just a shock that there were so many...and all so young! Only a handful of fellas born in my decade all month. :laughing: I think they go back a month anyway. what

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 08:47 PM

ohwell Is good sex the fountain of our youth???????????:banana:

this sentence has 6 "o's" in it. If you have the ability to make them big, each time your together bigsmile
you will be forever young!smokin

OOOOOOh Reeeally? :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 08:29 PM

Kind of telling lies 2 impress or win the persn's heart

Do you really want to dress up like grandma, to catch red riding hood? and not get her in the long run?

The wolf would have done better with a cigar wearing a smoking jacket, in the right environment....laugh

Be who you are....nothing more, nothing less...

Ummm...Headnheart, you may be rusty on your fairy tales.

The big bad wolf DOES get it in the end. laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:57 PM

Thank you all. Especially those poking fun. Lol
Welcome to Mingle, Trixie. I hope you come join in the forum fun again soon. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:03 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 08/07/13 04:03 PM
Cardio = Youth

Sex = Cardio

I'm going with a YES, YES, OH YES on this one. bigsmile

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 03:57 PM

I'm told only the women have to post shirtless pics here though. tongue2

i agree

I don't find that the least bit strange. I have a shirtless pic. Cropped it right out. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 03:55 PM
<--- looks fine to me. tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 03:53 PM

It would certainly help
How will u help?Good sex is nothing but kissing,smooching,chewing and opening one amother dress

You're doing it wrong.

rofl I was too chicken to say it. rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/07/13 03:52 PM
I'm told only the women have to post shirtless pics here though. tongue2

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25