Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 10:07 PM

Kinda ALONE...kinda bitchy...kinda doing without
If it makes you feel any better, I'm out of chocolate too. flowers

(((((Cyndi))))gawd...some days I feel like such a loser...
Chocolate would be good...;))))flowerforyou

That's just ridiculous(((((2Kids))))), you could not POSSIBLY know what a loser feels like. slaphead :thumbsup: biggrin

Thanks {{{{{{Cyndi}}}}}}:heart: flowerforyou

You're too cool (((((2Kids))))). :banana:

The chocolate shortage...not so cool. tears

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 10:04 PM

But I like my stuff. tongue2

But he really loves you and you have awesome sex every night. :wink:

Ohhh....that's a tough one. laugh

slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 10:03 PM

A circumcision would be extreme, and a hardship at my age.
<<<nearly faints at the thought.

Whoa there! Let's not get THAT extreme. surprised

Anyway, I said boy toys. When you're in a relationship...that one's not YOUR toy!

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:58 PM
It would surprise most people how little the sex matters when the one you love is suffering a health issue bad enough to make sex impossible. frown

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:52 PM

i said it before and i'll say it again
you get nothing for nothing expect it when
you're backseat driving and your hands ain't on the wheel

ohkay now that i got that out of my system, it shouldn't have to be about a man giving up his life for a woman or her giving up her life for him. an adult male and an adult female should be able to merge their separate lives together and find some common ground. on occasion he could go with her to do something she likes and she could go with him to do something he likes. can't we all just get along

Nicely said. flowerforyou

This is more about extreme circumstances, like going through a hardship. frown

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:48 PM

Oh Cyndi, you mean to say no to Chris Farley?

Oh that one...Big guy in a little coat...Tommy boy. rofl

But I say no to everyone. slaphead :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:43 PM

(((((Cyndi))))gawd...some days I feel like such a loser...
Chocolate would be good...;))))flowerforyou

That's just ridiculous(((((2Kids))))), you could not POSSIBLY know what a loser feels like. slaphead :thumbsup: biggrin

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:39 PM

Yes, but could you have a meaningful relationship with Tommy boy?

Who? what

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:38 PM

But I like my stuff. tongue2

But he really loves you and you have awesome sex every night. :wink:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:36 PM
I'll take care of it. spock

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:35 PM

Boys will be boys. Toys are just that, toys. A loving relationship should be forever.

I would also give up my boy toy for a good relationship. oops offtopic rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:28 PM

I bring kindness and understanding and boundaries (not the doormat type of understanding). I bring space, willing ears and supportive attitude, love of trying new things, true friendship and acceptance....with the expectation that there will be enough room for my shoes, cosmetics and clothes

oh, I also usually know how to fix stuff :)

So, you would leave him for having a small...

...closet? tongue2

indeed

If you really cared about him, I have faith that you'd figure out how to fix that. I'm told you usually know how to fix stuff. :thumbsup: :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:25 PM
Could you give up your boy toys for the good of your relationship?

Could you give up your motorcycle, boat, or man cave or comparable items.

Would you walk away, or sacrifice and stay?

Would it matter if it were an established relationship or someone new who you really cared for?

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:19 PM
Could you give up your stuff for the good of your relationship?

Say you could keep one purse and a few cosmetic items and suitcase full of clothing?

Would you walk away, or sacrifice and stay?

Would it matter if it were an established relationship or someone new who you really cared for?

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:02 PM

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 08:58 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Fri 08/09/13 09:00 PM

1Cynderella, are you talking about the physical exam? If so, then we don't have a problem, since my relationship preferences differ completely from yours. Tactics have to be crafted to fit the goals, and my goal is a lifetime commitment. There is no final exam here.

I only value attractiveness because it partially demonstrates a form of intelligence that I value: self control.

I might have figured you for a literal thinker.

Crib sheet for the final exam was just a metaphor for...you are giving women who might try to impress you all the tips they need to portray exactly what they know you want to hear.

I'm just suggesting that you could waste a lot of time figuring out who really possesses the qualities you seek and who is only using all the specifics you've provided to gain your attention. flowerforyou

You seem like a nice enough fella, but I was not suggesting myself. I stick to men of my generation generally. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 08:31 PM
A pressed rose her first crush gave her. :heart:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 08:25 PM

:tongue: or her for having nothing up top

Hey Myster! tongue2

Thanks for the heads up, but we were actually talking about closets. :laughing:

flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 08:01 PM

I believe that men are, but they cannot let on to this because it makes women think they are emotional and insecure, which results in us being part of their "friend zone". Have you ever wondered why men can be real ********? It is because you ladies say and do just the right thing to try and remove the scab that has healed over our past brushes with women. Ya'll do the same things that expose our secrets which make us vulnerable, which is what you really want, but when we give in and do this you lose interest, much like men lose interest when you give in and have sex with us too soon. One of many of our (not so secretive) secrets is that we do not like slutty girls, we like you like that in the bed, but not in public, and when you give it up so easily we can only assume you are that easy for anyone. Also, if you say some things that imply that you want a long term relationship, then turn around and say you only want FWB, and not to be anyones GF, and wanna date and meet new people, how can you really take offense when he implies that you might be a slut? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must me a SLUT.

Men may have had more secrets...before you posted all of 'em. rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:56 PM

I bring kindness and understanding and boundaries (not the doormat type of understanding). I bring space, willing ears and supportive attitude, love of trying new things, true friendship and acceptance....with the expectation that there will be enough room for my shoes, cosmetics and clothes

oh, I also usually know how to fix stuff :)

So, you would leave him for having a small...

...closet? tongue2

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25