Community > Posts By > trackcoachred

trackcoachred's photo
Mon 02/19/18 06:34 AM

What a helpful topic. Taking notes.. laughs.. ok.. putting pencil down. Fork?? Girly woman girl? ladies, not sure if you are sincerely trying to help. Well there is lasting love and chocolate. I suppose those count..:)

Dark chocolate to be specific... Hope that helps! bigsmile

Incredibly helpful. I am nearly speechless with gratitude. :smile:

Note to self.. change lasting love and chocolate to lasting love and bitter chocolate. Check!!

Nah, bitter isn't good, neither is sarcasm tongue2

My apologies but it’s hard because milk chocolate is so good and then there is white chocolate and unsweetened iced tea. I will try to be more positive about dark chocolate but I am drawing the line at any kind of nuts. On the other hand spinach is awesome!

Forgive me for the “bitter” post? :grinning:

laugh

Hagen Daz makes a great white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream.

Not sure it will go well with the spinach though.

So coachred, what do you feel would be more helpful as far as the topic goes and what's being posted here?

Fair enough. Serious answer.

What a woman needs.
Obviously my life experience is only as an observer. I believe every woman is unique and beautiful. Often “needs” are confused with wants. But a healthy self image is an often ignored need. Our culture tells us that we accomplish that by focusing on our “wants” but in my life experience a woman with a healthy self esteem is focused on loving others unconditionally. I suspect it is impossible to be negative when doing something helpful for a friend simply because they are your friend. As men, too often in relationships instead of supporting her self esteem we take advantage of her “lack” in order to gain her dependence. We compliment to be the “special voice “ instead of helping her see that her unique gifts are worthy with or without us. This sounds evil, but simply reflects that men also need a healthy self esteem.

Every person, man or woman, has amazing gifts and a life purpose. We also have the power of choice. When a lack of self esteem is present, we are apt to make more choices that bury our gifts and derail our purpose.

My advice to men. Stop trying to be the “one” to meet her need so you can win her over and simply help her uncover her gifts so she can flourish.
Women: you don’t need my perspective you are amazing so go and embrace what makes you unique. Be willing to trade happiness (temporary) for Joy (constant).

I know I know!! Too much and too long. Never ask a simple coach to answer a complex question. Lol

Wow, I'm impressed, and a little speechless! Seriously!

It's as if you've read my thoughts and wrote them out for me. My purpose and challenge in life has been to love unconditionally and embrace the gifts I have within. My difficulty in doing that has had to do with self esteem and self worth, I allow others to tell me what I ought to be doing instead or what I "need" or "want" instead.

Simply being me never seemed to be enough, to others or so I imagine! My soul screams from inside saying it needs to be and my spirit crushed because I haven't allowed it most of the time.

I've let the outside world that focuses on outside accomplishments to determine my self worth... Problem is what others say makes me worthy goes against the reason and purpose of why I'm here. It's more of an inward journey for me. It's been a constant tug of war throughout my life.... walk my path of growing and evolving spiritually and be alone for the rest of my life (my mind tells me no one would want such a person) or become someone that I'm really not so not to be alone. Which never works out and I end up alone anyways.

One might say, and I've heard a lot say that it's better to be alone than to compromise/sacrifice oneself in order to be with another. It makes sense as far as embracing who we really are... which is part of my life purpose.

The other part of my soul's purpose and need is to be to love and be loved unconditionally. The struggle I have with it is that how the heck can I love someone unconditionally if I'm alone? Hence the constant tug of war that dwells inside me.

That's a rhetorical question... not one that anyone can answer for me. It's something I need to answer, and will eventually!

Well guess I'm not so speechless after all, but I am out of time. I've got to finish getting ready for work.

Thank you for commenting and sharing your thoughts. Definitely gave me more food for thought and I appreciate that.

you are welcome. Sounds like you have everything you need to put the puzzle together. It's just hard to keep all the pieces on the table. Everyone struggles with what you talk about to some extent or another but it's worth the struggle. Have a great day.

trackcoachred's photo
Mon 02/19/18 06:19 AM

What a helpful topic. Taking notes.. laughs.. ok.. putting pencil down. Fork?? Girly woman girl? ladies, not sure if you are sincerely trying to help. Well there is lasting love and chocolate. I suppose those count..:)

Note to self.. change lasting love and chocolate to lasting love and bitter chocolate. Check!!

My apologies but it’s hard because milk chocolate is so good and then there is white chocolate and unsweetened iced tea. I will try to be more positive about dark chocolate but I am drawing the line at any kind of nuts. On the other hand spinach is awesome!

laugh

So coachred, what do you feel would be more helpful as far as the topic goes and what's being posted here?

What a woman needs.
Obviously my life experience is only as an observer. I believe every woman is unique and beautiful. Often “needs” are confused with wants. But a healthy self image is an often ignored need. Our culture tells us that we accomplish that by focusing on our “wants” but in my life experience a woman with a healthy self esteem is focused on loving others unconditionally. I suspect it is impossible to be negative when doing something helpful for a friend simply because they are your friend. As men, too often in relationships instead of supporting her self esteem we take advantage of her “lack” in order to gain her dependence. We compliment to be the “special voice “ instead of helping her see that her unique gifts are worthy with or without us. This sounds evil, but simply reflects that men also need a healthy self esteem.

Every person, man or woman, has amazing gifts and a life purpose. We also have the power of choice. When a lack of self esteem is present, we are apt to make more choices that bury our gifts and derail our purpose.

My advice to men. Stop trying to be the “one” to meet her need so you can win her over and simply help her uncover her gifts so she can flourish.
Women: you don’t need my perspective you are amazing so go and embrace what makes you unique. Be willing to trade happiness (temporary) for Joy (constant).

I know I know!! Too much and too long. Never ask a simple coach to answer a complex question. Lol

Sometimes it takes a minute to tell the truth. I believe this is very true very often.

Which ironically counts for the ice cream too. Hagen Daz does makes a great white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream. tongue2

ok..ok.. heading to the store for the Hagen Daz. Calculating how many additional miles I have to run now..:)

trackcoachred's photo
Mon 02/19/18 04:40 AM

laugh

Will look into that flavor of ice cream. But still not buying the dark chocolate. I suspect you secretly crave spinach instead. :grinning:

trackcoachred's photo
Mon 02/19/18 04:37 AM

laugh

What a woman needs.

trackcoachred's photo
Mon 02/19/18 04:34 AM

laugh

What a woman needs.

trackcoachred's photo
Sun 02/18/18 03:12 PM
Obviously some of you are not thinking about the travel opportunities that Indiana has to offer.

1. The number of Cracker Barrel’s per capita has to be in the top 50% of US States.
2. It’s not all corn fields. There are plenty of soy bean fields as well.
3. There are ruins! Ok ok maybe not Mayan.
4. Sam’s Club. Need I say more?
5. Much like Nebraska but with less successful farms.
6. Summer “Cornhole” games and tournaments will leave you speechless.
7. We have McDonald’s
8. It’s a relatively short drive to get out of state in any direction.
9. Multiple time zones.
10. See number 1!

Glad I could help. Book early while there is still time. Umm never mind that. There is plenty of time. :grinning:

trackcoachred's photo
Sun 02/18/18 02:59 PM

trackcoachred's photo
Sun 02/18/18 03:12 AM
Seriously? Nobody mentioned Indiana? We need better marketing brochures.

trackcoachred's photo
Sun 02/18/18 03:00 AM

trackcoachred's photo
Sun 02/18/18 02:57 AM

Food
Water
Clean Air
Chocolate

(Not necessarily in that order.)
the air doesn't need to be all that clean, either...

3 out of 4’s not bad. happy

I think you should reconsider. Leaving out clean air could be a poor long term choice. You are welcome. I am here to help.

trackcoachred's photo
Sat 02/17/18 08:37 PM
yes

trackcoachred's photo
Sat 02/17/18 08:36 PM
I am looking for.. oh.. wait.. I .. umm.. I can't recall.. Has anyone seen my? Okay.. has anyone seen anything that I might have dropped?

trackcoachred's photo
Sat 02/17/18 08:34 PM

I thi k I would rather believe knowledge nuts .. he sounds like he knows what he is talking about ...
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the-devils-number-is-not-666/

Is there anyone from ancient Egypt who can validate this information about the number of the beast biggrin waving

Yes...

However, I am sworn to secrecy...

Don't tell anyone I am from ancient egypt.. Or I am ancient and was once from.. hmmmm... sorry, this is a bit confusing.

trackcoachred's photo
Sat 02/17/18 08:18 PM

trackcoachred's photo
Fri 02/16/18 09:11 AM
I draw the line at random explanations of the current status of my digestion. Everything else is fair game, but even identity theifs tend to get bored. :)

trackcoachred's photo
Fri 02/16/18 09:07 AM

I don't know. I have spent a lifetime of looking goofy in the present and not as bad as I thought in the past. So your telling me that it wasn;t my looks that kept women away when I was young. Oh dear.. so I'm not charming? or witty? or steeped in personality? no sense of humor? wow.. depressing.. I just assumed it was the goofy looks. :smile:

Oh, I'm fairly certain you charmed your share Coach. laugh

lol.. you are right. My share being one and she did demand a lot of charming. Geesh.. I was exhausted by the time she finally said yes and then found out I had years of still "taking out the garbage". Pity is welcome.

trackcoachred's photo
Fri 02/16/18 08:05 AM

It's one thing to fall in love and quite another to be in love. Love requires a willingness to sacrifice and surrender. The goal changes from being happy to having a strong desire to make them happy. To not seek them to complete you, but to enter into your relationship offering them a complete you.
A love that is meant for a lifetime, that provides joy when times are tough and peace when you can only see turmoil can not be divided.
Maybe slow down and continue to develop your friendships. Beyond a soul mate you will want strong, trustworthy friends. Be careful not to lose that while pursuing lust and companionship.

Nice words there :thumbsup: full of truth

I'll second that. Elliquently stated. biggrin

Thank you.

trackcoachred's photo
Fri 02/16/18 07:56 AM
I don't know. I have spent a lifetime of looking goofy in the present and not as bad as I thought in the past. So your telling me that it wasn;t my looks that kept women away when I was young. Oh dear.. so I'm not charming? or witty? or steeped in personality? no sense of humor? wow.. depressing.. I just assumed it was the goofy looks. :smile:

trackcoachred's photo
Fri 02/16/18 07:37 AM

It's one thing to fall in love and quite another to be in love. Love requires a willingness to sacrifice and surrender. The goal changes from being happy to having a strong desire to make them happy. To not seek them to complete you, but to enter into your relationship offering them a complete you.
A love that is meant for a lifetime, that provides joy when times are tough and peace when you can only see turmoil can not be divided.
Maybe slow down and continue to develop your friendships. Beyond a soul mate you will want strong, trustworthy friends. Be careful not to lose that while pursuing lust and companionship.

Nice words there :thumbsup: full of truth

Thank you. A philosophy learned through failure.

trackcoachred's photo
Fri 02/16/18 07:25 AM