Community > Posts By > FallingLikeRain

FallingLikeRain's photo
Fri 06/24/11 05:20 PM
Edited by FallingLikeRain on Fri 06/24/11 05:21 PM

Yikes... for $200 an hour this artist better be the ****! I've never paid more than $150 an hour and that's only for the first hour. When I sit for long sessions she charges me much less.

Ya'll are over paying, by well, a good amount. I've never paid more than $80 an hour. I've had the same artist both times, he's AMAZING, been doing it for longer than I've been alive, and he knows his ****. He was knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions when I came in for a consultation, and he owns the shop. I now live about 45 to an hour's drive away from them, but I will continue to go there. $200 an hour starting fee is way too much... especially considering from the there, depending on the complexity of the piece, it can be more expensive than the starting rate.

http://warlocks-tattoo.com/

I think $150 is a fair amount for what my artist charges. All my large ink in completely custom. He free handed it on my body with a sharpie then went back over it when the tattoo gun. he's fast, gets a lot of work done in a short time, and the ink sticks. Some of my ink is 5 years old and still look fresh. All that...is worth a 1504 to me.

You have only one picture of a tattoo that you have. It's not much to judge how good your artist is from that one tattoo because it doesn't have much going on. You posted a link to his tattoo shop but you never told us his name. There are several artist on there. 80$ seem a bit cheap to me....but i will re-evaluate that once I've seen his portfolio.

So...whats your artist name?

Byron

FallingLikeRain's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:10 PM

Yikes... for $200 an hour this artist better be the ****! I've never paid more than $150 an hour and that's only for the first hour. When I sit for long sessions she charges me much less.

Ya'll are over paying, by well, a good amount. I've never paid more than $80 an hour. I've had the same artist both times, he's AMAZING, been doing it for longer than I've been alive, and he knows his ****. He was knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions when I came in for a consultation, and he owns the shop. I now live about 45 to an hour's drive away from them, but I will continue to go there. $200 an hour starting fee is way too much... especially considering from the there, depending on the complexity of the piece, it can be more expensive than the starting rate.

http://warlocks-tattoo.com/

FallingLikeRain's photo
Wed 02/02/11 09:04 PM
@Crickstergo: Damn straight. Even with the demonstration, the damn possum couldn't grasp the concept and thus ended up...well...a hood ornament. Chickens need to step up their game a bit O.O

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 11:33 PM
^^

Fresh shower smell (Soap scent) Cause it smells good ^^

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 11:19 PM
hmmm...I'm thinking...footie pajamas?

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 03:26 PM

look, honestly... its been awhile since i ever had a "serious" relationship, and I ended up with a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) and i guess, nobody would like to even come around.

well i dont want to sound desperate, cuz im not i just want to say how lucky everyone without a TBI is

im not badly disfigured, or anything, its just women do not even want to mess with a guy who has a TBI, its like im damaged goods, broken and cannot be returned.

And everything anyone says that i have to focus on what still wrks, my humor, my computer skills, and i can swim...

gaww, this sounds desperate- so nm well chat later

I'm sure you are going to find a GREAT girl one day. You sound way awesome, and really nice too.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 03:10 PM

Welcome to Mingle2 then ^^ Are you a fan of DBZ?

Curious even though you weren't addressing me.

What is DBZ?

Dragon Ball Z, It's this Japanese anime cartoony thing...Mr. MightyMoe has a better chance of explaining it than I do.

Thanks! flowerforyou

It's ok - I wouldn't know about it anyway. You explained enough. :thumbsup:

-hugs- YAY!

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:55 PM

Curious even though you weren't addressing me.

What is DBZ?

Dragon Ball Z, It's this Japanese anime cartoony thing...Mr. MightyMoe has a better chance of explaining it than I do.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:55 PM

ya think? - lol - maybe just goku

>.> I know, my conversation starter = fail.

i'm sorry if that was rude, i just thought it was funny
he hasn't said anything yet anyway, so maybe it will work

:wink: flowerforyou flowers

Awe -hugs-- No, I didn't think you were rude. It kinda had me giggling. It's probably a good thing anyhow that he hasn't replied, I know about [-] that much of DBZ...I saw the movie a few months back...and that is all...v.v

i've watched all the new ones, even tho they aren't really new.
but its always been my favorite toon.

Lawlz, nice

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:47 PM

i'm sorry if that was rude, i just thought it was funny
he hasn't said anything yet anyway, so maybe it will work

:wink: flowerforyou flowers

Awe -hugs-- No, I didn't think you were rude. It kinda had me giggling. It's probably a good thing anyhow that he hasn't replied, I know about [-] that much of DBZ...I saw the movie a few months back...and that is all...v.v

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:37 PM

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:09 PM

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 01:50 PM
-giggles-

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 01:27 PM
Great profile ^^ and I <3 the pictures you have up.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:13 PM
Good morning...erm...afternoon! Have a great rest of the day!

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 09:40 AM

Tis official, I have a crush ^^ -spins around and falls over- (The chances that he knows, are slim to none...)

Beachfarmer appreciates your crush but beware....he likes to crush around...

O.o How did you guess? Tehe, thanks for the advice.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 09:39 AM

Tis official, I have a crush ^^ -spins around and falls over- (The chances that he knows, are slim to none...)
fer fecks sake tell him for all you know he might have a crush on you too slaphead

>.>

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 09:39 AM
Edited by FallingLikeRain on Sat 08/07/10 09:39 AM

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sat 08/07/10 09:35 AM

FallingLikeRain's photo
Fri 08/06/10 08:31 PM
I might have one...or two...>.> smitten

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9