Community > Posts By > FallingLikeRain

FallingLikeRain's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:52 PM
TY. Yeah, The same around here, toward the fair grounds and such, and especially in Sanford, we have a lot of foxes and a few coyotes. Watch the smaller creatures, bigger creatures (Such as my chocolate lab) Can handle themselves, but cats, puppies, and small dogs are especially at risk.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:43 PM
Ok, I don't know if anyone on here plays "The Game" but if you do, you have just lost. If you don't play it, drop a line and I shall explain it XDDD

FallingLikeRain's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:03 PM
naw....I think it is a rant thread...

FallingLikeRain's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:01 PM
I agree, the way I treat others is the way I expect to e treated, with care and dignity, I see little of either, though I will continue to care for others...know that you are loved <3

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:18 AM
happy hippos hop high

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:08 AM
Fantastic fish fly forwards for food XDD

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:07 AM
Hey, Whats up North Carolina!!!!!! Whooo! Yeah, anywho, just looking to see who is here and such. Let us wake state and show some state pride!!!!!

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:04 AM
Awe...NC isn't that bad...is it? I have a fairly decent time...specially here in Raleigh with Tir Na Nog, and City Limits...Plus I gots the fair right down the road XDDD

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:00 AM
Edited by FallingLikeRain on Sun 10/19/08 11:01 AM
>.< Hey, We is active here in Raleigh...I think...*looks around* *Looks under rock* Uh...take that back...I might be the only one O.O; *Sits on rock* Oh wells... PARTY IN ASHEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:56 AM
Antidisestablishmentarianism...*dies* Long word.....

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:53 AM
Childish Cats climb crooked courthouses.

Daring Dobermans dive deep

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:34 AM
:thumbsup: I like it when people who know what they are talking about get up and say something about it. Two thumbs up to Mr.Lahde.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 07:57 AM
xD No problem.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Sun 10/19/08 07:54 AM
My account > Mutual Matches> Click the blue X on the upper left hand side of their picture/box area thingeh. That will delete the match.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:51 PM
Congratulations hun, on four months. I say; don't give up on your search. If you do, there is no chance of finding him, but don't look too terribly hard either. Find that unique balance to where you are looking, but it isn't an obsession. You will find the right guy hunny, it may not be on your time, but he will come around. And you'll know it when you've found him.

Keep going strong!

FallingLikeRain's photo
Tue 09/02/08 02:37 PM
*dies laughing* omg...ain't karma a funny thing?

FallingLikeRain's photo
Tue 09/02/08 02:25 PM
Same, I agree, we haven't truly moved on. Debt is just another form of servitude, but alas, it has almost become necessary. I haven't started college yet, but I am scared witless about how I am going ot pay for it with minimal debt.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:13 PM

You are a furry? Cool. I have several friends who are involved in that subculture. I prefer EGL and anime/manga Cosplay myself. I have a friend, his name is Brian, and he has this kick-ass character that he ceated who is a furry. OMG! That boy can draw, on top of that, he has a cosplay of his furry chara, and it is basically amazing.

cgl is cool i was a turk at afo last year it was fun

Cool! This past year at Animazement I went as a pioneer girl *the same dress in my pics on my profile* the last day, the other three I went EGL and for the Rave I went in blue jeans, boots, a cowboy hat and an amazing shirt with a horse on it.

FallingLikeRain's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:06 PM
You are a furry? Cool. I have several friends who are involved in that subculture. I prefer EGL and anime/manga Cosplay myself. I have a friend, his name is Brian, and he has this kick-ass character that he ceated who is a furry. OMG! That boy can draw, on top of that, he has a cosplay of his furry chara, and it is basically amazing.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next