Community > Posts By > Michael

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 07:12 AM
if people keep meeting online and complain love is fickle like Zuckerbergs Facebook status you only have a lack of real people meeting and connecting at real places to blame. btw meeting online at a place is different

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 07:09 AM
if you wanna get back into dating it's easy, women are always right. go into it with that mindset you're fine. I can't because I don't believe that claptrap.

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 07:05 AM
if you love someone without being sexually attracted to them you've either been married like 30 or 40 years or it's just a REALLY good friend

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 07:03 AM
depends on if you mean straightforward like you're talking to a dude or straightforward for a man talking to a woman. if you don't think there's a difference you're insane

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 07:00 AM
try being ghosted after physically dating a girl with a daughter from another marriage in person irl.... for 5 years

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 06:58 AM
the real question is why are members of the dominant heterosexual predilection bitter at leabians? sounds like heterosexual women aren't doing their job as well as gay women.

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 06:55 AM
Men who cheat are the enemy of men like me because they are stealing from the the dating pool. they are selfish and no better than a common thief. that is why adultery is a crime

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 06:53 AM
yeah I hear all these people complaining about meaningless sex lol it makes you wonder. obviously they're getting some even if they don't want it. something is screwy and doesn't make sense.

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 06:51 AM
you actually can blame women for this, as much as people hate it. for every unhappy man there is a woman unsatisfied or trying to rise above her own potential. men are actively seeking these women and are left empty handed en masse, a recent problem that people don't wanna discuss. unfortunately to discuss it you would have to blame women which is not feasible in our little bubble of girl power society

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 06:47 AM
unfair question since a large swath of the population is not mentally equipped to deal with multiple partners at once. the rise of polyamory as a fad for average folks is nothing but a recipe for disaster. it takes a unique, free thinking and highly confident individual to attempt such a relationship with like minded individuals.

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 06:40 AM
well there is no such thing as a woman who only seeks sex, in fact I'm willing to wager that if sex is ever a woman's goal it can't be openly expressed, which is sexist as hell in my opinion. I refuse to buy into any sort of social justice narrative that paints men as the benefactors of any male based sexual privileges. men need to start requiring clear verbal consent from women just to make them regret the pink ***** hat March. you are as deeply oppressed as you want to be as a woman but men still take all the chances in dating and sex. none of this "equality" business is making it easier for men, it makes it harder for us.

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 05:48 AM
flirting is natural so to curtail it is to fight nature. don't we do enough of that already as a species?

Michael's photo
Sun 06/20/21 05:41 AM
women are generationally privileged with the key that unlocks the heterosexual male experience and despite crys for equality in a society built around gender, women refuse to give up that vital omission while demanding men shirk the convention of a male lead mating dance.