mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 01/14/10 02:42 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Thu 01/14/10 02:42 AM
maybe, and i think this must be true, she got it fron uncomprehensible love.....from far distances

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 01/14/10 02:40 AM
very good question....is the originator available?
Or can anyone guess where she got the paint for this color?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 01/14/10 02:39 AM

I'd like to hear more about the girl who could see a color no one else can see. How does she use it to her advantage? Or how will you find a way for her to help other people using this new energy?

me too, i wanna know

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 01/14/10 02:22 AM
do you like fish?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 01/14/10 02:20 AM
hi

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 01/14/10 02:00 AM

We read in physics books that there are four fundamental force in nature namely nuclear, magnetic ,electric and gravitational.then wat type of force is sex?we wil all agree that opposite attract as opposite charges or opposite poles.so when men and women attract then which force is playing its part.can we nt measure it?or is it not a physical force?as physics is the study of nature and natural phenomenon and sexual force is the most natural force then why there is not any formula discoverd who can tel the amount of force between two opposite sex individuals

ooooh my god, tell your teacher to burn the physics books
either that or you haven't been doing the readings, man
oh my god

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:19 AM
A true a$$ would be the guy who refuses to put the toilet seat down.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:16 AM
I think I would want the man to be more cognizant of sounds. Noises would be more bothersome. And patient with me. Accept that I would cry a lot at first. And hook me up with a seeing eye dog. Put the toilet seat down for sure. Keep things in the same places so I can find them. Take me for exploratory walks.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:01 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Wed 01/13/10 02:06 AM

Central Florida has had at least 5 or 6 major sinkholes open up over night."They" are blaming it on the citrus and strawberry growers for running their sprinklers to prevent damage from the freezing temps here.I think these sinkholes are somehow related to the Earthquake and not the farmers.

True, sinkholes don't just happen from too much irrigation. They come from deep down underground. They come from underground rivers.

yes, yes we will respond!! I have 50 cents in my pocket. I can pray for them, though.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:56 AM
Gay men can have a feast then? No, Chinee woman yuuuv American maaan! By the way, to add to your socio-economics story for real, baby girls are often left at train depots. My sister adopted one all the way from California.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:52 AM
laugh

Ladies, I am a good man....I cant seem to find a good woman!

This is funny to hear from a shirtless guy wearing a Playboy collar.spock

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:44 AM
Draw a woman kissing a fish

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:41 AM
lie or be indecisive?
sounds like high

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:37 AM
Hannah, I'm not stalking you. You just happen to be everywhere I go.
Hawaii, I was there in 1976. Never wanted to come back to the states. But now I hear it's gotten extremely crowded and dangerous to live there, plus poor, can't forget poor. I taught school in Honduras. Painfully poor. Freakishly poor.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:30 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Wed 01/13/10 01:31 AM
Why, what's better than having two washers, ten cars, and a refrigerator in every yard?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:28 AM

lasonpfaff:
... untill than, your more than welcome to share your feelings...

Thanx for your gracious permission. But I'd appreciate, if you ignore any "sharing of my feelings"... (until you learn the propper way of interpreting messages!!!)

Can you explain how it happened that jason is misinterpreting things, jane? That might actually solve the whole problem.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:24 AM

I had to learn that the hard way. That whole anger the bull during a rodeo thing? Not as fun as it looks.

Not as fun as it looks at all.

No I never thought it looked fun. You're risking your life for pure entertainment. Maybe you liked the rush?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:21 AM

What's this thread about again?
Oh yeah...I'm feeling really random.
How about this?
When is the last time you did a random act of kindness?
I called 911 when I saw a bad crash.

Do you mean things like "hold the door open for someone"? Or things like "helped fund a run away dog"? Cause the first type I do daily without thinking... the 2nd? I stopped a purse snatcher at the store I work at.

Oh, it doesn't matter. We talk about anything and everything. That's what's pretty cool about this site. Good job catching the thief!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:12 AM

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ? ?

(____________ mgb AND/OR brook26__________)

I'm talking about...ok I give up, what am i talking about?

Alright it's rudeness not to answer your question. Here goes nothin'

When things were getting nasty, I pointed out that things were getting nasty, by saying I don't want to play this game any more. A joke, sort of, like I'm taking my ball and going home. I think it was you who responded, "good, don't PLAY!"

A better response (IMO) in my opinion, would have been to say something like, "OK, maybe I've been playing too rough with you guys." After that we'd all forgive eachother and get back into this groovy discussion.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:05 AM

Its awful when someone bullies someone else,,,and sad when they dont realize that is what they are doing.

Oh they know that's what they're doing. That's the whole fun of it. They do it for a number of reasons. Could be low self-esteem, could be that's the way they naturally grew up, i.e. in a family with disfunctional communication, could be a need for attention or power.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25