Community > Posts By > sushi

sushi's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:15 AM
Hi Fanta, the guinea pigs are great. Got three trophies at the last show. I haven't been on for awhile and thought I'd get something going yesterday. Guess I did. I wanted to e-mail you but I'm above your age limit. LOL Love ya, Sushi.

sushi's photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:15 PM
Bush bashing. No, he's not perfect--a victim of perhaps bad judgement, emotion, revenge or bad advice. I do know that 9/11 brought this country to its knees. I watched it live on TV in the library of my school. This was no Indiana Jones movie; it was real--and I knew it. We have not been invaded by a foriegn country since 1812. I do know that there has not been one incident of terrorism in this country or Canada since then. You say "innocent victims?" What about the thousands who were busily working at their computers at the Towers before they were blown to bits. You should be glad that we had a President who responded appropriately to the situation. Had it been me, the arsnal of H-bombs would have obliterated the Mid East. End of argument. That would have taken down many innocents, but the terrorist with them. Don't kid yourself, it probably won't, but may, happen to any of us--in a bus, school, subway, tourist attraction. I'll vote McCain because I want to go to a grocery store and gripe about the price of eggs without fear.

sushi's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:34 PM
I love you, Onlyheretosee. Pick me up at 7 PM tomorrow and you can treat me to a .99 double chees burger at MAC. I'm not kidding.

sushi's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:24 PM
Davo, stop that older woman stuff. I have gotten any wiser since I was about 30. I kinda stopped maturing then and can't get over acting that way.

sushi's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:20 PM
Thank you all. Old Sage, we have met on this site before. Get on your pony and ride down to SouthEast TX. It's alot cheaper than 4.00 a gallon gasoline!!

sushi's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:08 PM
I really am kinda cute!

sushi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:56 AM
Hey, are there any older guys around these parts that aren't married.

sushi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:55 AM
YEEEEEEE!!!HAW!!!!!!! Did I spell that correctly?

sushi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:51 AM
Dang it, Debbie what the sheet you talkin' 'bout. Get them doogies outta my front yeard. (Get those cows out of my garden).

sushi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:38 AM
Howdy, yall. Down yer in earl town, it's a rainin' and I'm a coughin'---Sheet on this weather.

sushi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:23 AM
Hi Daniel! It's about 2:30 AM and I can't sleep so I decided to make some noise around here.

sushi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:12 AM
Yeah!! Whole Foods is going back to paper grocery bags.

sushi's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:00 PM
"OOO, I've got my new shoes on and suddedly everything's right" Paola Nutini or Hudini or something.

sushi's photo
Sat 12/29/07 05:44 PM
It won't be long before the US is "invited" to come on over with troops to help them out. Mark my word. This is the chance we've been waiting for. Right?

sushi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:58 AM
This week I was e-mailed by 3 guys in their 30's, who say they love "mature" women. I hate that. I'm old and immature--always have been. They must have read an article that says "mature" women make better lovers 'cause we're so greatful. I'm greatful when I'm not being groped in my sleep. I'm greatful for being able to take a shower with no uninvited company. I'm greatful for getting a day off 'cause I checked into a motel to get some rest. I'm greatful that I don't have to undress in the closet so as he won't get horney seeing me in my bra. LOL. 5-10 years either way is fine with me. A 26 year difference is a bit much. "Where were you whe JFK was killed." Reply: JF who?

sushi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:41 AM
Hi! Did I miss something? IAm!!! haven't seen you around for a while. I'll have to back and see if someone insulted we Sr. Citizens. The I'll put in my teeth and bite him!

sushi's photo
Thu 11/01/07 05:03 PM
Hey, it's funny now, but if I'd read this about 19 days ago, you would have been glad that I couldn't reach through the screen and slapped you into the new year. LOL

sushi's photo
Wed 10/31/07 10:57 PM
I'll bet Giada never eats her own cooking. After her show, she goes home and eats celery sticks. Paula (2 sticks of butter, a bottle of olive oil and fat from a side of beef)Dean loves her stuff. Emeril likes his oil also. Don't forget a dash of wine(glug, glug, glug, glug). Oh come on a bit more to made this sauce happy (glug, glug,glug).

sushi's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:07 AM
I taught high school from 1968 until 2002. Something happened in 1775. I don't know what. It was overnight. They left in May on grade level and returned in the fall illiterate. I blame the assumption that all kids learn and are capable of being educated on the same level. WRONG! The poor can be successful. Minorities can be educated and successful. Yes, but NOT ALL of them. Blame the public for believing this bunch of crap, and blame the school system for going along with it. Try failing 25% of your class (50% would be more on target). Try it! See how long you keep your jobs, teachers. And to the millions of parents who think their kid is Gifted/Talented or AP material. Guess what? They're not! I hope I have my punctuation, grammar, and spelling correct.

sushi's photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:43 PM
Does anybody know a nice guy in the upper age group that they could put me in contact with? My last date was with a nice-looking man who said he was 62. My guess, when I saw him, was about 72. We went to eat Japanesse (sp). He didn't even know what soy sauce was. He uncapped the bottle and poured it all over his food like catsup. I swear he looked like he didn't have any front teeth. It was awful. I think I found him on Match.com.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25