Community > Posts By > sushi

sushi's photo
Sun 08/12/07 09:33 AM
May I join you for lunch? Oh Zero, you get the last laugh about my teasing you about the winter weather up there. It's going to 100 all week. I had to bring the guinea pigs in the house as it was 107 in the garage. I feel like I'm living in a petting zoo.

sushi's photo
Fri 08/03/07 04:51 AM
Not So Shy, I'm a former school teacher. You know we can't help ourselves. LOL

sushi's photo
Fri 08/03/07 04:44 AM
Not Too Shy, it's spelled grammar. Don't let the temperature get too high. Bye LOL

sushi's photo
Thu 08/02/07 08:44 PM
This is the stuff nightmares are made of. One woman was quoted as saying that this doesn't happen in America. Oh my God, do you mean that we're not invincible? The Army Corps of Engineers went up river a bit to try to control the currents so that retrieving efforts could continue. It didn't work. Are you kidding me?! Ole Man River cannot be controlled. My point is, Yes, it can happen here.

sushi's photo
Thu 07/26/07 06:57 AM
Hi, remember me? I'll be back after I wash the mold and mildew off my skin.

sushi's photo
Thu 07/26/07 06:54 AM
Come on down to Houston area. We're rotting. I'm gonna enter my mildrew plants in the next state fair.

sushi's photo
Tue 07/24/07 02:55 AM
Hey I've been the airport in Vancover, so can I join in? Do ya' all drive on the wrong side of the street!

sushi's photo
Sat 07/21/07 10:21 AM
I might be a couple of days late on this one, but I really feely that that clip of Tammy Faye shown on the nightly news should never have been permitted to air by the network that showed it. I have never seen anything more gruesome, grotesque, or macabre than that clip of a woman who looked like she died 2 weeks ago, in full makeup. Talk about someone who is in desperate need of attention!! Is that the way you'd like to be remembered for eternity? The netwook should be shamed. Her family should be ashamed of themselves. It looks like something Larry Flint would have published in HUSTLER years ago.

sushi's photo
Sat 07/21/07 08:12 AM
Terry, you're right on target. Banning pity parties is a bit much. What better way for someone who's feeling bad about him/her self to get a little validation. We're not shrinks. Who knows what going on in a person's mind? If someone is playing a joke--so what? No harm's done. What if someone is really depressed over the way he/she looks? What harm is it to tell them something nice. If it's aggravating, move to another topic. I've thrown a few pity parties since I've been here. I may throw another later on tonight. Am I beautiful? Hot? Sue me.

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 12:17 PM
Right now, I'd like to know why a chopper is buzzing my house. Really!

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 12:10 PM
Get the CHRONICLE. Read PREVIEW section on Thursday and ZEST on Sunday. All of the happenings all over the area are featured in these two magazines.

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 12:04 PM
The traffic in Houston is obnoxious, but when I'm anywhere else, I feel like I'm in a foreign country. If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist.

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 11:38 AM
Knoxman, try something else or you'll lose your contestants. LOL

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 09:55 AM
May I join you? My roof just sprang a leak and I missed an attic stair, lost my balance and fell to the ground scratching up my arm. You know what? I got that damn bucket up there (with the help of a neighbor,) so now all I have to worry about is the cost of roof repairs. Therefore,BR77, it could be worse.

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 09:36 AM
Stephen Harper is HOT!

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 07:57 AM
77 Sunset Strip and his name was Effrin Zimlest Jr. or something.

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 07:52 AM
There ya' all are. I haven't spoken to anyone for while 'cause I like to play outdoors. It's raining, so I came in to see what's going on, and everyone had left. You can run from Sushi but you can't hide. TEEHEE

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 07:48 AM
Hi Sherri. Remember me?

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 07:21 AM
Dang! What kinda personal information are you guys giving out? I wouldn't type anything on the web that I wouldn't want my family to see.

sushi's photo
Sun 07/15/07 07:18 AM
Katertot, unless you've told someone where you live, no problem. Let 'um spy. And why is that cat on your head?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25