Community > Posts By > sushi

sushi's photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:14 AM
What do you get when you throw a hand grenade into a Frenchman's kitchen? Linoleum blown-a-part:laughing:

sushi's photo
Tue 03/17/09 03:54 PM
...to the dumpster down the streetlaugh

sushi's photo
Tue 03/17/09 03:37 PM
Oh, and by the way, if there's no invite or at least a phone # exchange with in the first three messages--he's "Just not that into you." Period. Don't waste one more minute of your precious time!

sushi's photo
Tue 03/17/09 03:34 PM
After 2 years on this site, I've found that most men want an e-mail romance. They don't seem to realize that it takes time to develop a friendship much less a relationship. It also takes a bit of work on both parts. If he doesn't like me after the first date, leave me be. I can take a hint. Believe me! This ain't my first rodeo.

sushi's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:36 PM
I use to be a pretty religious person until it dawn on me that God is omnipotent, omniscient(knowning all-past present future) Until I started really thinking of the omniscient part, I felt that God had a reason for everything. No more. I'm on the fine line between doubt and denial. If God knows all, why in the hell did he create this specie knowing full well that we were going to mess up big time. Every last one of us. I wish he had saved himself, and all of us for that matter, a whole lot of trouble and stopped with the apes. He KNEW before hand!

sushi's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:19 PM
I just lost my friend to a shot gun blast to the head over 5000.00 at the grocery store where he worked. Right now Congress should pass into law that all citizens who are infirm, ill, poor, due to no fault of their own should be taken care of. All fat cats should stay here and also be "taken care of." All of the f**k spots that remain, too lazy, too stupid to take advantage of what this country has to offer, should be sent to the Tx-Mex Border shot to death and showed into to Gulf. The rest of the f**k spots both foreign and US born, shold be given the American coast of their choice and sent to sea with bricks on their feet or whatever body part you care to tie to them. All else are welcomed to stay, we love you.

sushi's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:37 PM
OK, girlfriend. You're OK. I'm just really freaked this time that I won't have any graveyards to visit next time I go to N.O.

sushi's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:34 PM
Hey, 'ya all forgot about Ike, Thomas Jefferson, and God knows how many others. Lincoln and Washington should have; have you ever looked at a picture of THIER wives. Both 2 baggers for sure. How 'bout Pope Benedict IV or is it VI for pres? What about any of you chaste married men out there? TEE HEE

sushi's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:25 PM
Yeah, this is not the time to be mean. Really, there's no time to be mean.

sushi's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:50 PM
Nobelman, you got me all wrong, bro. My laugh was at the CNN guy who got Running Mate and Running Water confused 'cause he's probably exhausted. Please don't get me going on N.O. I come from a long line of Montagnet's. Capbern's, La Branche's, Briant's, Masson's, Lanaux's, Reynanaud's, Bertel's, and Helen Renolds (wherever she came from). So don't speaketh unless your name ends with a "UX." I'm a Texan now, thank God.

sushi's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:12 PM
Yeah, I've lived there, most of my family is resting there in Hope Mausoleum. I just hope that those of you in Grand Isle; go! I don't care if the English sent your ancestors there down the Missippi to the Gulf of Mexico 300 hundred years ago. I'll really miss those funny accents. Get the hell off that sandbar, PLEASE.

sushi's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:58 PM
The CNN people are so hyped-up between the Republican Convention and the hurricane. About an hour ago one CNN guy made the announcement that McCain and his Running Water were visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast today to survey the preparations. That's about the funniest thing I've heard in the last decade.

sushi's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:46 PM
Duckie, I want some of what you're taking. Hey, no one has been shot, killed by a suicide bomber, or licked to death by my dog Eddie. Whatcha' *****in for.

sushi's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:22 PM
I've been around a lonnnng time!! It all remains the same, so might as well giggle about it. I'm really sad for the Democrats; they were having such a fun time. Now their 5 days fun-fest has come to an end with Obama's shoo-in by acclamation cut their vacation short. I'd be angry if I were a delegate or news reporter. Meanwhile FEMA is gearing up to send 2,000,000 beavers to shore up Lake Ponchatrain and Old Man River in case Gustaf comes ashore. The saints keep marching in, ole' Man River keeps on rolling, and if we Boomers couldn't change things, what makes you think you can?

sushi's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:32 PM
Stick around, kids. You'll see what happens. Our elected officials can't do everything or please everyone. Never has been, never will be. We're not in heaven 'til we're in heaven. Yap all you want, in the meantime, enjoy what you have which is a s***t-load more than others in this world.

sushi's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:26 PM
Hey Lindyy, you noticed about 1000 views and no replies. Hee Hee. The young 'uns can't compete with reality. Let 'um try to change the world. Then they'll need something stongermthat asprin to get a dose of reality.

sushi's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:55 PM
Yes, Sushi is about to watch another set of conventions starting Monday. Mud-slinging, bickering, fussing, insulting--it hasn't changed one bit in the many years I've been following the conventions. Who's gonna win--the guy with the most houses, the guy with the least mistresses, the guy with the least baggage; Who? One thing you can know for sure is that when it's all said and done, it'll be kiss and make up and "Hail to the Chief," whoever he is. All this done without one shot fired, noone killed, not even anyone getting a black eye. Then when the new Pres is elected, we can all pick on him for whatever and never be arrested for it. Stick around long enough. It happens everytime. I'm glad I live here, thank you.

sushi's photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:38 PM
"We gotta get outta of this place" The Animals. Some of us college senios would howl this song far into the night. Little did I know that I'd still be singing it 40 years later. HAHA

sushi's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:14 PM
Did anyone catch Billy on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tonight? I swear the guy doesn't look a day older than 35, but I know he's probably older than rope. Made me want to go out and dance and drink all night, like in the 80's. 'Cept I need to drink some warm milk and go to bed with or without Billy. "With a rebel yell, she wants more, more, more!" LOL

sushi's photo
Sat 06/07/08 03:51 PM
I am no expert on animal husbandtry, but why can't they breed horses that can run the mile instead of bulking them up for failure. It makes me sick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25