Community > Posts By > Brian

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 02:32 PM
Here from Pittsburgh, PA

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 02:24 PM
Edited by Brian on Sun 09/12/21 02:26 PM

you have never dated before ?

I had one official date and that was 4 months ago. it turned out good, but I never spoke to her after that even though we made plans to meet up. I made the mistake of letting her make the next move. My friend warned me not to do that again, lol.

your profile is good..the women should like it...good luck....

Thank you sir.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 02:20 PM
Edited by Brian on Sun 09/12/21 02:22 PM
1) Petting my cat after a long days work.
2) Overcoming a milestone or issue when programming.
3) Enjoying the scenery during my 3 hour walk.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 12:47 PM
Yes, I'm single and looking.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 12:28 PM
New to dating and romance, if you were to look at my profile, would you take the chance to date me?

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 12:16 PM
As a black man, I'd say a lot of that stereotype has to do with the media reinforcing the notion that black men are better in bed. Size isn't the only factor that comes into play when it comes to love making though, and not all black men are packing. For those that are insecure about size, focus on things you can help make your partner feel good at, like finding their sweet spots via foreplay.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 12:10 PM
I'm inexperienced when it comes to these kinds of talks, but I'll give my two cents:

There are different forms of love:

-Unconditional Love
-Conditional
-Philia
-Pragma
-Storge
-Eros
-Ludus
-Mania
-Self Love
-Platonic Love

When talking about conditional love, sex is usually a big factor.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 11:57 AM
--Intro--

Hello, my name is Brian. I'm from Pittsburgh, PA born and raised. Currently living with my dad in Wilkinsburg until I can save up for a house of my own. Since August 2021, I have three different jobs, one of which is still in the process of getting started. Aside from that, I own a startup software company called Project FinalBoss Corp. I have a few interns in the gaming department of the company, while me and my partner build web apps for clients. We use the money from clients to help fund our gaming projects. I'm basically a workaholic in addition to being a late bloomer when it comes to relationships with people. In the past I avoided others due to social anxiety, so dating and friendship is still pretty new to me.

--Hobbies + Interests--

I enjoy meditative walks from my house to downtown. These 3 hour walks are done once a week and allow me to reflect on my life and the projects I work on (I guess it's also great exercise? ^_^). If it's too cold out, I usually just go to the gym. I love anime, music (Rap, Rock, Reggae, Lofi) and of course video games. Programming aside, I enjoy writing (Currently publishing my first web novel), art and also a little bit of music composition (I still need to learn music theory.).

--Dreams and Aspirations--

I would like my Software Company to be successful in the sense that it creates enough revenue for me to live off on. That will take a lot of work and dedication which I'm more than willing to dish out. Once I'm at a course in my life I'm comfortable with, I'd like to settle down and raise a family. I'm not in a big rush, but It'd be great to have a wife and child before I turn 40. When I retire and my kids are old enough to take care of themselves, I want to travel the world with my potential future wife.

--What I'm looking for on this site--

+Dating experience
+A serious relationship
+Friendship (NOT Friends with Benefits)

1 2 3 5 Next