Community > Posts By > Brian

Brian's photo
Sun 10/10/21 07:40 PM

NOTHING lasts 'forever'

time last forever dear

No, I think she means that "nothing" literally lasts forever. "Something" is finite, while "nothing" is eternal.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/10/21 12:50 PM
I eat with my left hand, but write with my right hand, I'm weird like that.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/10/21 09:51 AM
Three jobs, so, Work. Work. Work.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/10/21 09:50 AM
The New generation's music is overall pretty damn yucky...

Brian's photo
Sun 10/10/21 09:44 AM
I think I'm a lil too much like my father, while I have at least one of my mom's bad points. Trying to find a balance between the two, but in the end I'm still the black sheep of the family. XDD

Brian's photo
Thu 09/30/21 05:19 PM
3 staff people and 1 supervisor said they "appreciate what I do here". Well ****, come October, I better win employee of the month....

Brian's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:30 AM
3, mostly foreigners though.

Brian's photo
Tue 09/28/21 08:14 PM
Just wondering if I'm gonna get caught leaving my laundry in the dryer at my clients house. I asked if it was okay after I went ahead and did it there. Supervisor said it was ok, but it'd be awkward if she saw my pile of clothes in the dryer...

Brian's photo
Tue 09/28/21 08:11 PM
I'm just chilling at my clients' home after putting the one who needs the most care to bed. Before that, I passed the last observation for getting fully medical administrative certification.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/26/21 05:12 PM
I'm half Jamaican. I guess that would explain why I'm a workaholic...

Brian's photo
Sun 09/26/21 04:59 PM

Thank god I'm halfway through medication administration training.

Hey, that's great, Brian! Hope it's going well for you! Wishing you luck with that. waving

Thank you, at this point it's more like building muscle memory than an exam. XD

Brian's photo
Sun 09/26/21 04:56 PM
Thank god I'm halfway through medication administration training.

Brian's photo
Fri 09/24/21 07:57 AM
If you hit rock bottom, the only direction left is up.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/20/21 03:23 AM
People are cowards. I'm used to it now.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/20/21 03:10 AM
Actions speak louder than words. That's all.

Brian's photo
Wed 09/15/21 08:45 PM
Edited by Brian on Wed 09/15/21 08:59 PM

Brian's photo
Wed 09/15/21 08:24 PM

I published my first web novel on a website called Tapas. i'd like to share it with you guys. I'll update this thread with one chapter per month. This post will be some basic information. The following post I make will be chapter 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greedy Salvation - Synopsis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greedy Salvation is a story involving a young man by the name of Abe Lidor. As a pessimistic youth, he spends his days with his friend and love interest, in addition to enjoying his passion of uncovering the mysteries of the universe. Things start to change the more he unravels one mystery after another, which eventually leads Abe to a discovery that will change everything regarding what he knows and accepts as the truth of his world. The deeper he uncovers these mysteries, the more attention that is drawn to him from wanted and unwanted onlookers. This story will progress in a series of years that can span from 1 year to eons...and beyond.

Brian's photo
Wed 09/15/21 07:47 PM
Purple Cat - Morning Light

Brian's photo
Tue 09/14/21 04:37 AM
They manipulate to get what they want out of others.

Brian's photo
Tue 09/14/21 04:35 AM
Edited by Brian on Tue 09/14/21 04:36 AM
Hello, I'm new here and I came because it's free for the most part. I'm fed up with Tinder, and I don't want to risk spending thousands of dollars on matchmaking services that might not be out for my best interest.