Community > Posts By > Brian

Brian's photo
Tue 09/14/21 04:33 AM
No, not really. I would take something out of it even if a potential relationship turns out really bad. I'm tired to being afraid of forming relationships with people. I'm ready to put myself out there, even if it means being hurt in the process. You only fail, if you never tried after all.

Brian's photo
Tue 09/14/21 04:30 AM
I'd form a rebuttal, but I have no clue what you mean by joker...

Brian's photo
Tue 09/14/21 04:24 AM
I would never condone cheating, but I at least understand why people do to some sense.

1) Excitement.
2) To make up for something their current relationship is lacking.
3) Fear of Commitment.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 07:05 PM
Checking my text message to see if any of my siblings will have lunch with me to catch up and vibe. One said yeah, so now I'm waiting for the other to reach out.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 06:58 PM
Love is an emotion that expresses the joy of having an intimate connection with someone.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 06:57 PM
I've given my number out to those I felt I had a connection with. We would start out with texting, then once we were comfortable, moved on to calls. I think it's natural if you're trying to get to know someone.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 08:22 AM
Probably, but it's not like you can't ask for forgiveness from your past transgressions. Premarital sex might be a sin, but it's not an abomination.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 07:48 AM
Although I didn't come here for friendship, it'd be nice to meet new people that I can vibe and grow with. What are your interests OP?

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 07:44 AM
Finish up the last shift for the day. Then maybe write the next chapter of my web novel, or do another art illustration. Whatever I feel like doing really.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 02:26 AM
I use Linux to host my business website. I can't see myself using any other OS for that kind of operation.

Brian's photo
Mon 09/13/21 02:23 AM
Really depends on what application I'm building. For video games, definitely C++. For web based applications, Javascript hands down.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 10:44 PM
Writing, Art/Animation, Programming, and I'm learning Music Composition.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 10:33 PM
Edited by Brian on Sun 09/12/21 10:42 PM
I do digital artwork and animation. I'm trying to get better at animations in order to save expenses for my debut video game project.

Here's a few of my work:

This is some artwork for a web novel I'm currently writing

------------------------------------

This is my second attempt at an action animation. First attempt was a total let down.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 10:18 PM
Debating whether I should prompt my client to go to bed, or wait until he actually falls asleep on the chair to do so.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 10:17 PM
Looking forward to getting my first official girlfriend. Lots of hit and misses the past two years of dating, but I won't give up.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 10:12 PM
Thinking...I have mixed feelings about taking on another shift after this one is done...

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 10:10 PM
I'm getting on in the years where all my favorite icons are dying...as well as family members. It's a sad reality that I didn't want to face, but it hits too hard not to notice it.

Farewell to another great one.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 10:02 PM
If I was rich, I'd hide that fact until I meet someone who likes me for who I am. That's what Eddie Murphy did in that movie "Coming to America".

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:58 PM
I was a Pantheist long before I even knew it was a concept. Because I thought I stumbled upon a revolutionary type of faith, I ended up embarrassing myself when someone showed me a Youtube video of a guy who went through the same thing I was in regard to this type of spirituality.

To be quite clear, even though I do believe in God, I do not believe in the supernatural. Instead of God being a creator, I believe God is existence itself. Richard Dawson, a well renowned Atheist calls Pantheists "Sexed up Atheists". It's a fair statement to make considering I threw away the bells and whistles of conventional religions, such as Heaven, Hell, supernatural miracles, etc.

However, I do believe in a spirit of some sort, as well as reincarnation. I also believe in the multiverse system. I put all of these things together in order to formulate a faith that makes sense to me.

Brian's photo
Sun 09/12/21 06:02 PM

Well... if I'd see 'workaholic' and 'starting a new business' I'd be wondering if you'd even have time for me. So I'd skip it.
Maybe add a little bit about that so it's clear you do have time. Or not. What can you offer? So a girl knows what to expect.

Yeah, that makes sense. I do have time, since all of my jobs are highly flexible. I'll have to update my profile to stress that point. Thank you for your advice.