Community > Posts By > Brian

Brian's photo
Sun 10/31/21 04:48 PM

While I get your "1000 lovers" reference, I would make a comparison to what you do for a living.

When you have to train a new hire, intern or apprentice, you quickly learn there is no amount of words that can replace real experience.

That does NOT mean your lack of experience in relationships is a disqualifier, tbh, having read a few of your posts, I think you'll meet someone nice, don't let this topic become reason for you to settle for someone you're not comfortable with.

Funny how you compare dating to getting a job. In regards to the three I have now, only one required that I have experience in the field. The one that does require it, I only went to school for, which doesn't always count as "experience" in the field.

So while I get what you're saying, as well as how you also get what I'm saying, we seem to be just passing each other's points like two ships passing through the night. Don't get me wrong, I do feel having experience can be helpful if you didn't know what to look for in a mate, but after dating a few times and failing, you finally know what to look for in a partner. That much is helpful, but only towards yourself and your preference.

In any case, I appreciate your kind words in reference to my demeanor in the forums. I am meeting a few girls that seem to not care about my lack of experience. So, maybe I'll find someone out of that group. I guess I'll just have to see.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/31/21 02:09 PM

Like normal question for example like what you like,what are your hobbies I mean at the beginning is normal to out this stuff of questions and after that it will advance.

Yeah, that's strange. Those are questions I generally ask as well. However, nowadays I tend to ask straight out what they are looking for in a relationship. It's important for me to establish whether we are on the same page or not.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:58 PM
Now I'm curious what you asked them...

Brian's photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:50 PM
Edited by Brian on Sun 10/31/21 01:55 PM
For those who say you need experience to be in a relationship, can you explain to me why? I never really understood it, and I still don't. However, the preference reminds me of a movie starring Eddie Murphy called "Coming to America". Basically, he goes to find a wife, but the dad encourages him to go there to get experience before marriage. Ironically, he finds himself a bride who happens to be his first and only lover.

Let's look at it from another perspective. Say you meet the man/woman of your dreams, but he/she says that you should break up because you had no experience with romance in the past. He/She likes just about everything else about you and you both seem compatible. However, the person just doesn't like the fact that he/she is your first lover. Does that sound weird to anyone else besides me?

The logic of lack of experience makes little to no sense. I would think the person having the chance to be your one and only lover to be more appealing, but in this day and age, it's all about how many partners you had.

In my honest opinion, if I knew a girl who had 1000 lovers up to this point, I would think she sucks at love as opposed to being an expert at it. If she failed at securing a lover the first 1000 times, what makes her think she'll do ok with me? That's just how I look at it anyways.

Anyways, to conclude this rant/debate, I just want to point out that parenting is 100% harder than dating. But guess what? Everyone is a beginner when it comes to parenting when it's their time. The kid obviously can't pick and choose their parent based on experience, so it shouldn't be like that with dating either...

Brian's photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:25 PM
Getting ready to take my client out for Halloween. Can you imagine a 26 year old that got the build of Little John ringing people's doorbell for candy? Well, I'm about to experience it. Wish me luck...

Brian's photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:23 PM
Depends what kind of imperfections we're talking about. If it's the kind that hinders our growth and development as a couple, then it's an obvious deal breaker. Otherwise, they can and should be tolerable as I have a fair share of my own.

Brian's photo
Thu 10/28/21 03:40 PM

Friends that can provide healthcare, paid vacation, and a good retirement package are good friends indeed.

Best answer right here. ^^^

Brian's photo
Thu 10/28/21 03:38 PM

Black, white, brown, Asian or alien, doesn't matter their size. Performance matters, and your pleasure.

More like, it depends on preference and experience. Some women prefer size over anything else sexual related because that's what gave them an orgasm. Other people prefer foreplay over anything else. Sex isn't a one size fit all answer (No pun intended, lol). I'm a black man, but my size is average. When I do become sexually active, I can only hope my partner doesn't feel discouraged that I don't meet the stereotype. Then again, I'll make sure to compensate for my lack of size via foreplay, or performance as you said. Unfortunately, for some women, that isn't good enough for them.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/24/21 02:12 PM
I remember when I was in middle school, I prayed to God that I would experience love. Almost the next day, a girl in my class wrote me a love poem (which I happily wrote back). We dated for a few months, then she moved to Philly. U_U

Now, I'm not saying you should pray to find love, but if the energy is there, then you will certainly find it.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/24/21 02:08 PM
I seem to be getting the cold shoulder for having next to no experience in dating. Currently however, there is one person I told my lack of experience to, and luckily she seems cool with it. We plan to meet sometime next week.

Anyways, for the past 3 years, it's been a struggle just to get my foot in the door of starting a relationship. All because of my lack of a past. So I find it funny when couples argue when they feel the other party had one too many sexual escapades.

IMO, Who the **** cares whether its one or the other. The importance isn't in experience, but in chemistry. If you can appreciate the similarities you share with someone, and at least tolerate the differences, then it can work. Forget the past.

Brian's photo
Sun 10/24/21 01:56 PM
We'll either fight nature, or let nature take its course. Either way, Nature will rule in the end.

Brian's photo
Sat 10/23/21 03:25 AM
I ran away from graduating college, the last month of my senior year. Don't regret it since I'm pursuing my passion.

Brian's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:32 AM
Edited by Brian on Thu 10/21/21 01:33 AM
I don't mind sharing my password, but if I find out my partner is hacking my property without my permission, there's a problem. I wouldn't invade your personal space, so don't do it to me! I have trauma about that kinda crap from when I was still living with my mother. She financially molested me, sorry to say...

Brian's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:30 AM
In the staff office on caregiving nightshift. I got a nice little setup where I can monitor my client while he is sleeping. As soon as he starts screaming "NOOOOOO! I CAAAAN'T!" I'll be there to support him....and maybe watch some baseball with him. The man loves his baseball, lmao.

Brian's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:27 AM

I once read an article that said that women like to feel security and men like to feel needed. That appears to be true, in my experience.

That makes sense. What I would wonder though is whether testosterone and estrogen levels affect our behavior, or are they just chemicals that are produced because we are either male or female. I guess it's sort of like that 'who came first, the chicken or the egg type of query.

Brian's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:21 AM
Yeah, it matters. For one, you don't want to go to jail if you date someone underage. Outside of legal matters, you have to take into consideration a generation gap. You might come across a situation where neither of you know who or what a reference is because it's either too recent, or too far back in time. On the other hand, statistics show that a middle aged woman and a younger male adult would be a better match than those paired with the same age group, if we're talking about sexual drive that is.

But at the end of the day, it's up to the mutual party to decide whether they are a good fit for each other. Everything else is just a factor used to determine favorability and tolerance.

Brian's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:05 AM
What percentage of women use the toilet with the door open? Cause my mom does that ****...

Brian's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:01 AM
Edited by Brian on Thu 10/21/21 01:02 AM
I've been a introvert for as long as I can remember. I'm getting better at socializing now though. I have friends I met online, but we all met for the first time in Las Vegas. I think I'm starting to put the missing pieces in my life together, I think the last piece of the puzzle is to raise a family of my own. I'm a late bloomer due to my insecure past.

Brian's photo
Thu 10/21/21 12:58 AM
I hope my client doesn't wake up, I need some me time right now...

Brian's photo
Mon 10/18/21 05:25 AM
Lol, why did my brain automatically jump to African American? XDD