Community > Posts By > OpenWounds

OpenWounds's photo
Sun 11/02/08 02:03 PM
Oh man, you guys. Think of the children!

OpenWounds's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:50 PM
That race was awesome.

OpenWounds's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:43 PM
I'll be damned if i'm wearing my serious face.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:11 PM
I would recommend not eating your own blood.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 03:14 PM
I arent rich yet

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 03:10 PM
Never thought about it. Never been in a position to worry about it. Dont expect to be.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 03:07 PM
sometimes it is nice to be bitten.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 03:00 PM
That's it. One more bad velcro pun and i'll kill the person that posts after me.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:58 PM
I'll kill anyone who tries to take my cough sweets away from me right now. Kill you and harvest your spines.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:55 PM

yes your right. You should have left when she slept with someone else within those first couple of weeks.

Yeah, I know. However, that's easier said than done when one has gone this many years without getting squat :P

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:53 PM

while I thank you for the sentiments I do wish I could lose weight but for my own health and nothing more. I'm an active lady...love hiking, biking and stuff... And I just want to be able to enjoy the things I enjoy even more... And I'm working on it so lol thanks again though, it is nice to know people appreciate a person for whom they are.

There's nothing wrong with losing weight either, provided it's healthy and for the right reasons. I'm not sure who actually finds anorexic girls attractive. Nobody i've ever spoken to at least

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:47 PM
Good good. I have a tendancy to get paranoid about these things and making wrong snap judgements.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:42 PM
It is, rather, but i'll let you off

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:38 PM
Alright look, i've driven myself half crazy over the last few weeks, and now i'm on the verge of putting it all away, I would appreciate some points of view on what went down for me, and if i'm thinking the right way.

Ok, the deal is, i got talking to a girl a while back, and got interested. In return she's shown interest back, though i suspect not as much as me.

I live about three hour's drive away, and with a busy schedule for both of us, means meetings could often be weeks apart.

In the first week, she slept with another guy, not so much because she liked him, but because she needed to scratch an itch. I was put off, but i eventually put it aside.

Since then, i've been competing with another guy for her affections, and now two guys. These guys live a lot closer than i do, and i'm realising that i'm fighting one hell of a losing battle. I'm not sure where i rank in the list, but at this rate, i just cant see me winning this one.

So when i speak to her tomorrow, i'm quitting the game, and i suspect i should have done so ages ago anyway. Am I right?

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:28 PM
Oh i flash all kinds of colours. blue, red, green, yellow, white and black. Right now i'm sort of a blue-ish, red-ish grey

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:26 PM
A girl's got to be feisty, but friendly. Intelligence is nice, but musnt be coupled with aloofness. Stupidity is not a negative if it is coupled with a pleasant demeanor. Tolerance, patience and a willingness to understand. Not to be nice all the time, but to know the right times to be nasty.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:22 PM
be proud of the skin you're in, thats what i say.

Even if mine looks like it's been worn before.

by a burns victim.

After a car accident.

Put together by a poor seasmtress.

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:19 PM
The other thing i tend to look for is some kind of quirk, something that makes her a little bit different.

Generally, most of the girls i've chased after have been girls that sparked my curiosity in some fashion

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:17 PM
Hey now, there's a religion forum for all this stuff

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:16 PM
You know, i've not realy seriously been looking for love for a few years now, cuz it seems like everytime i stick my neck out, it gets chopped off. Recently a girl sort of appeared into my life, and the same stuff just happened again, so i'm moving back into loner territory.

But i don't think it's worth it in the long term. I appreciate i have some issues i need to figure out, and gods know i dont want to be alone forever. I think i could be happy with it, but something would always, ultimately be missing.

At the end of the day, love might just find you, whether you wanted it or not, and the very idea of not going after it will seem absolutely insane. Until then, i don't think it's worth throwing yourself after just anybody, and expecting it to work out

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13