OpenWounds's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:36 PM
hehe, neat

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:34 PM
About a year.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:32 PM
I can never really tell, to be honest. Some young girls seem way younger than others. I think it's something you have to judge from person to person, ot be honest. Just so long as it's legal.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:28 PM
aw man, work tomorrow. I hate working saturdays. Monkeys. Also my finger itches. Complaint over.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:59 PM

mwahahahaha, i have a day off tomorrow! finally, a chance to do nothing!

Nice one! Enjoy your day off mate drinks

Oh i intend to.

Last day off i had, i drove from east london to trowbridge in wiltshire, then around wiltshire for three hours, then back home again. In the pouring rain. I had fun, but it wasnt exactly relaxing.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:53 PM
mwahahahaha, i have a day off tomorrow! finally, a chance to do nothing!

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:44 PM
expensive ones.

Oh.

OH! Chores. With a C.

Uhh, i never liked doing the dishes.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:40 PM
stay the hell out of that, and pretend you never knew. Otherwise you might as well paint a target on your head.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:31 PM
wait, you're saying photoshop can fix me?

Now we just need to get it to work in real life...

Or print some kind of awesome paper mask.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:28 PM

Ohh Cottonelle.... I'm kinky. I squeeze the Charmin. Mr. Whipple begs me not to, but I do it anyhow, with exaggerated facial expressions. Jealous?

can i watch?drool

Oh yes, come join me in the travel pod and McFly will take us back to 1971. laugh

Openwounds, catch up....

I dont wanna... it sounds scary and confusing...

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:23 PM

If you read back through the thread you will learn that a woman's perception of the relationship is Key.

Assholes are deceptive and too often nice guys overlook what they did not contributeing to a relationship and whine a lot about it later rather than recognize they were not so reasonable.

I agree 100% that there are Good guys who get hooked up in lopsided arrangements with women who have totally unrealistic expectations.

HOWEVER the ones that tolerate it for years and then expect everyone to be sympathetic that they threw their own lives away are wasteing their breath. Get over it and don't blame every woman for the ignorance or selfishness of the woman YOU picked.

Amen. Every time i hear the 'nice guy' crap, it's always for someone blaming the female gender for his problems.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:21 PM
woot, thursday

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:15 PM

Ohh Cottonelle.... I'm kinky. I squeeze the Charmin. Mr. Whipple begs me not to, but I do it anyhow, with exaggerated facial expressions. Jealous?

Whaaaaaaaaaaat

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:11 PM
I sometimes think i should just go ahead and try to win you, but i know it's selfish. I wish you thought about me like i thought about you, but really, i just want you to end up happy. I haven't got as much to offer as he has, so i hope you have all the luck you need. Go get the guy, and i'll be here to cheer you on. It's alright.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:08 PM
still single. In fact, i think thats the last time im going to say that. Go ahead and assume i'll be single for the forseeable future.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:07 PM
Okay, we've got different gods, you and me, but for what it's worth, i'm asking mine to keep an eye on you. They've been very helpful lately!

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:04 PM
y'know what? I'm done with this a-hole/nice guy argument.

I'm not either. I'm just me. If you dont like me, you can shove it. If you do like me, then that's great, lets be friends. I'm not making any special effort to fall into any particular camp, and i dont think i'm single because i dont treat women like crap.

If you're trying to attract girls that like bad guys, and you're a good guy, then maybe you need to re-think a few things. Quit complaining about it. Be yourself and shut the hell up.

OpenWounds's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:58 PM
tsk, i've not been in this room enough. i should remember to stay here

OpenWounds's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:57 PM
It's a full moon? No wonder i've been in a strange mood today

OpenWounds's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:49 PM
No wanting to look a total noob, but what actually happens in this thread anyway?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13