Community > Posts By > OpenWounds

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:56 PM

I once spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to hook up with a girl who turned out to be a lesbian.

AND SHE DIDNT TURN FOR YOU!!!! WHAT A F*CKIN IDIOT!!!

YOUR F*CKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!

Ahahaha, evidently i'm not lesbian-breakingly hot.

Wouldn't that be because lesbian's think hot is usually a person with brests...and a vag? Fear not, you are very attractive for a person with a penis.

Thats the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me... *tear* :P

That's mildly depressing. I can't possibly have said the nicest thing...

I wasn't being entirely truthful.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:51 PM

I once spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to hook up with a girl who turned out to be a lesbian.

YOUR F*CKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be because lesbian's think hot is usually a person with brests...and a vag? Fear not, you are very attractive for a person with a penis.

Thats the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me... *tear* :P

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:45 PM

YOUR F*CKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:43 PM

Is it possible that you like to go for the needy, vulnerable type? Sounds like you got a lot of guys that just love a bit of dramatic attention. Go look for people with self respect and balls.

people like that are like gum stuck on the bottom of your shoes..you dont go "looking for them", they are just out there and stick to whomever passes by..the key is to scrape em off and keep walking....

This is true, though it seems to me that some people like having gum stuck to their shoe

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:37 PM
Is it possible that you like to go for the needy, vulnerable type? Sounds like you got a lot of guys that just love a bit of dramatic attention. Go look for people with self respect and balls.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:34 PM
hmm, a whole five things?

I've been single for way longer than i'll let on.

It took me four attempts to pass my driving test.

Given the choice between a quiet night in and a wild night out, i'll always choose the former.

I'm really cissy-scared of spiders.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:25 PM
I dunno, i think thats a rather paranoid way of looking at it.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:24 PM
Sleeping with someone else. It really puts me off.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 03:57 PM
I dunno. I might have been referring to making some kind of strange handbag, or interesting suit.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 03:45 PM
What exactly makes a viewee a perv? Or do you just assume everyone wants to do awful things with your naked flesh?

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 03:30 PM
Why do i think i'm single? Hah!

Is there a limit to how much i can write in a post?

Ah, i can't even be bothered to start :P

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 03:28 PM
I'd be almost slightly richer, in a currency i can't use.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 03:26 PM
Bah, single still, for the foreseeable future. I almost got close to nearly having a bit of a chance though :P

OpenWounds's photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:48 PM
Man, i could think of five in as many seconds. I'd probably just go mental at having to choose one

OpenWounds's photo
Sat 08/16/08 03:09 PM
If i can extend 'my town' to 'the whole of london' then there's too many places to list. If we're just talking about my specific part of london...then there's kind of nothing. A cinema and a bowling alley, perhaps.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:55 PM
Some kind of pie. Not sure which. The room was dark.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:55 PM
you the bald guy?

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:51 PM
I really need some new pics for mine. The ones i have are a few years old. although i havent changed much, it still feels like cheating

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:37 PM
has just raped my eyes with many tiny dancing bananas

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:30 PM
A few a day. Most freakshows charge a fee, you know.