ecbouton's photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:56 AM

1. They buy shoes.
2. They buy more shoes.
3. They buy more and more shoes.
4. They buy lots of shoes.
5. They buy lots and lots of shoes.
6. They buy carloads of shoes.
7. They buy carloads and carloads of shoes.
8. They buy truckloads of shoes.
9. They buy truckloads and truckloads of shoes.
--and--
10. They keep all shoes they buy.
ohwell

Actually I hardly ever buy shoes. I own like MAYBE 6 pairs and I only wear like three of them.

same here - flip flops, boots, sneeks, occasional heels

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:50 PM
every once in a while gundam wing.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:47 PM
ted bundy

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:47 PM
taken by a guy - not a gurl, which is what im here 4.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:46 PM
honest is definately me. if at the moment? - drunk.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:32 PM

i would go and talk with the school again, it sounds to me he needs a lot more help and support than hes getting. i dont think telling the police will be much help, unless hes physically assualted him.

he has, my brother stays with me every weekend. and he just came home from work and had me clean his arm from two long scratches on his arm.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:28 PM

yep my 270 goes everywhere with me - ballistic tips.
Expecting terrorist?

no hogs hopefully. otherwise im only 90lbs, i wanna make sure that if i NEED to stop some1 i can.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:27 PM

call the cops touching him is battery.
saying things is assault.

Either way it's something they need to know about.

the skool police know - but when he calls my mom, harrass sounds bad, he doesnt say nething hateful - just that he has to talk to sean ( my brother ), and then she tells him that hes not there and that he wont be back, and he calls over and over almost every two hours.

That is harassment. A visit from the cops to this kid will do wonders. No one is that tough. If he is then he's going to have some problems with them. Don't call the 911 number. Call the other non-emergency line. Talk to the desk detective.

You are making a reasonable assumption that this is not right. You aren't flipping out. Forget the school police this is now happening off campus. Call and talk to someone.

Thanx so much.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:25 PM
not sure, but the skool district is supposed to be one of the best for these children, so i doubt theyll want to move him. i just want to keep this kid from getting hurt. my brother is running out of patience - quickly.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:22 PM
yep my 270 goes everywhere with me - ballistic tips.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:20 PM
i really truly feel bad for this kid. his parents say that hes very confused because all the kids he played with when he was younger dont want to be his friends anymore, and hes confused about it. but my brother was never his friend, they didnt even go to the same skools until 7th grade to this year ( junior year ).

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:18 PM

call the cops touching him is battery.
saying things is assault.

Either way it's something they need to know about.

the skool police know - but when he calls my mom, harrass sounds bad, he doesnt say nething hateful - just that he has to talk to sean ( my brother ), and then she tells him that hes not there and that he wont be back, and he calls over and over almost every two hours.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:13 PM
my little brother is in highschool, and hes never been mean towards special ed kids, but this one is becoming violent. its getting to the point that he is actually stalking my brother - he follows my brother from class to class and during school holidays he calls the house and harasses my mother. ( summer spring break ) he even sometimes rides around the block on his bike. this kid has to ride a long way from his house to my moms, hes very determined. every time hes around my brother he feels the need to be in constant physical contact with him. he has to be touching my brother in some way, he grabs and pulls and has to be touching or grabbing him in some way. my brother has tolerated it and tried to be very nice about it, but to no avail, and when he tries to get this boy off him the boy gets violent, and attempts to scratch or hit my brother - and has been successful more than once. well my mother and the skool had a meeting with this boy and his parents, and they are aware of this and have tried everything to get thier son to leave my borther alone, and it does for a week or two, but then it gets bad again. i think this boy uses this diability to his advantage, because when he gets caught by a teacher following my borther from class to class - he knows to lie, which means hes aware that this behavior will get him in trouble. when this boy gets in trouble, he then grabs all the girls that my brother is friends with and hangs out with, he grabs them in a sexual manner - my brother has no patience for this what-so-ever, and im afraid that my brother will hurt this boy.

erin

ecbouton's photo
Fri 03/14/08 02:57 PM
O.k is anyone familiar or has any experience with special ed children - high skool age? if you do, could you please message me. i have a problem and its reaching a point where its dangerous physically.

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:17 PM

Looks to me like you traded one addiction for another. Interests......Drinking. Drinks? Often. Anybody that really gets sober and I mean Sober does it for themself and doesn't have to get an approval from the world. No pat on the back from me.

often for me is like once a month, but thanx for your honest opinion. i like drinking but can really hold my alcohol, plus i have ulcers, so i cant drink hard or anything cuz it just comes up blood.

oops forgot the T on cant. sorry

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:15 PM

Looks to me like you traded one addiction for another. Interests......Drinking. Drinks? Often. Anybody that really gets sober and I mean Sober does it for themself and doesn't have to get an approval from the world. No pat on the back from me.

often for me is like once a month, but thanx for your honest opinion. i like drinking but can really hold my alcohol, plus i have ulcers, so i cant drink hard or anything cuz it just comes up blood.

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:00 PM

I attend aa and na meeting, Big hugs and a round of applause, I have almost 20 months sober myself

cangrats!!! really the responses that ive got from everyone so far, i didnt think id get that kind of feedback. means alot. really you have no idea. its not as hard as it was but, i didnt think your comments would affect me like they have!flowerforyou

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:56 PM
The other day I told someone how long I had been sober, and it occured to me that I should be proud of myself, I just had to let someone know. I started shooting up at 13. I was addicted to crack, coke, and heroin, well nething that would kill me really. I quit on my own, with no drugs, no family, no friends, no help, no meetings, nothing but me and my withdrawl. I should be dead. I was down to 60-70lbs and am currently up to 95lbs. I've been sober now for 4 yrs, 3 months, 3 days, 19 hrs, 53 minutes. I know that alot of you might be like "uh....ok, so?" but I just needed to get that out. thanks for reading.

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:36 PM
i hate ponies - theyre like the anti christs in the animal kingdom - truly evil little bastards

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:32 PM
i only eat cheese if its melted
i love ponies
i have 3 tats

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16