Community > Posts By > ecbouton

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:28 PM
im sorry but id rather be established and start a family than struggle cuz i had an oops. unless your just a rich girl that was taken care of - and thats just as sad.

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:26 PM
cats? you would rather see a cat eaten than humanely and painlessly ended? mabey stranded on a freezing artic mountian with no vegitation at the brink of starvation - but in civilization - um no.

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:13 PM
I think this was a great topic to post, I rescue animals on a regular basis, my last litter of kittens was in fact feral - the mother had abandoned them and they were alone, i rehabilitated them made sure that they were neutered and spayed and they all found homes. Its a huge growing problem, and I'm glad that im not the only one aware of it. and to the heartless people that made the comments about "recycling" them - screw you. im not mad that thats your opinion, your entitled to it. but here people like me are spending thier money to take care of a problem so that it doesnt bother people like you. i think your heartless for the comments you made. i realize that now you all think im some tree hugging chik, but i just try to do my part in whatever i can, so go ahead and make your comments about and call me an idiot, but this is my opinion, and im entitled to post it just like you posted yours. i dont start trouble here, never have, dont mean to, so if i offended you im sorry.

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:13 PM
thanx to everyone that gave me advice. i appreciate it and im gonna go get help, i needed a wake up call, and between you and my boyfriend i HAVE to do it. its not just him its any guy i would ever be with (in case things dont work out with my current) I need to do this with me, and I deserve this, I owe it to myself, so thanx

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:13 PM
thanx to everyone that gave me advice. i appreciate it and im gonna go get help, i needed a wake up call, and between you and my boyfriend i HAVE to do it. its not just him its any guy i would ever be with (in case things dont work out with my current) I need to do this with me, and I deserve this, I owe it to myself, so thanx

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:42 PM
YAY!! I win!! Now im smokin hot - however long it lasts, thanx for the honor. :wink:

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:31 PM
i hate psychiatrists - all they do is shove pills down your throat and stamp "fixed" on your forhead - ive had 4 of em so i would know. the deal with me - im over my ex. its just that, ive had a really difficult life, and the one time i was happy was the first 9 months with me and my x, then he figured out i was happy and started being horrible becuase he knew i wasnt goin anywhere. so im scared when i get close to being that happy again, i push him away cause last time it happened i got screwed with know lube. does that make sense? and yes llh5 hes knows im bi, never acted on it because he just wants me, but hes aware of my sexuallity.

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 02:04 PM
k so heres the short version - i was with a guy that was absolutely horrible to me, just really horrible. One day I got the balls to up and leave, so i did. that was 3 years ago, but im still not over what happened. im over him, dont want him, but what happened has really left me messed up, and i dont know how to let go of it. now i have been dating my current guy for 2 years - hes everything i want and need, and means more to me than anyone ever has - hes the best. i love him and we do plan on being together forever. hes someone that ive known for 8 years, we always had a crush on eachother but never had the guts to get together, then finally we did and now i couldnt be happier. here in lies the rub - my past, and the problems that i cant get over are now affecting my relationship - hes not going to leave me but hes having a really hard time watching me have a hard time, to the point that he doesnt know how else to help me get over this and is considering we "take a break" and let me clear my head. my current b.f.'s words - "i didnt like him when yall were dating and i despise him now, so how hard do you think it is for me to basically have to live with him?! hes in your photo albums, and u still have his sweatshirt! i dont want you to just get rid of his stuff i want you to get over what happened, im not dealing with HIM im dealing with what he did TO you. This life we're buildig is only for two, and what he did to you - your letting it be bigger than both of us, and i dont think thats fair to me. I love you and i'll help through all of it, but i dont know what else to do"

So here it is - im puttin all this out in the open in public, embarassing as it is - i need help and i figured the people in this forum could help me with that. im not into having pitty parties, and "poor pitiful" me - but if someone has some advice on how to get over whats been done to me id be greatly appreciative.

ecbouton's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:40 AM

Some say Dallas was lucky to squeak out a victory.

Well, they're wrong!!

Sunday proved Dallas is one hell of an awesome football team!

Look at it this way:

ANYONE can win when everything's going right

It takes a great team to hang in and win when things are going wrong.

Dallas never gave up, as so many other teams would have. They dug in their heels, never panicked, bided their time, and executed a final drive that would assure victory.

AND THEY DID!

The team of destiny continues their march towards the ultimate goal:

FIRST TEAM TO CLAIM SIX SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS!

I think they'll make it.

GO DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ i think i love u. hehehe

ecbouton's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:26 AM
^^^^^^ in reference to new england comment. sorry i obviously hit the wrong reply button. - SO...THERE you New England fan - you. blushing (i feel like a dork now) hehe

ecbouton's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:24 AM
the only reason they have that record is because they have been playing terrible teams - we've worked hard to get where we are at - and earned every bragging word EVERY step of the way - so we'll see you in the super bowl - and we'll EARN and WORK for our title as champs - see you there baby!!

ecbouton's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:59 AM
that game got me all emotional yesterday - first id be nervous then id sit back and have a drink and then im screaming at em - emotional rollercoaster. had me worried there for a lil bit.

ecbouton's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:45 AM
Barely a win - but a win none the less - Win, Loss, or Tie - IM A COWBOYS FAN TILL THE DAY I DIE!!

12-1 Baby!!

ecbouton's photo
Sun 11/11/07 04:27 PM
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! HOW BOUT DEM BOYS?!!!

8 N 1 BABY!!

i c a supa bowl cumin!!!!

ecbouton's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:52 PM
if the break up was bad and the relationship rocky - no.
if it just didnt work and that person wasnt forever for you - yes. but thats just me and my opinion.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:50 AM
i just rescued 12 of em. 4 were feral. there were three seperate litters - its what i do - rescue animals. i like them better than most ppl - i know that sounds bad, but its true.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:36 AM
Helpin out at the animal shelter?! Hey - you sound perfect to me!

ecbouton's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:29 AM
I've decided this is my favorite forum EVER!
hehe

ecbouton's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:23 AM
k heres a question ive been askin since the begginning of the season - what the hell is the lil green dot on the back of romo's helmet? ive noticed its on the quarter backs helmets - has ne1 else noticed this? - does it help the officials i.d. whos doin what? someone? anyone? i need an answer - im gonna go nuts!

ecbouton's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:11 AM
I really dont think hes that funny. For me - its HOW he says it. The way he delivers his jokes are funny, the way that hes a bit over the top is funny, but the content itself really isnt that great - not that its bad, but i dont consider him genius or anything.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16